• Upgrades have been completed! Including conversations, 😁😎🏀⚾⚽ Emojis and more.. Read more

the signature...

hey , I also switched from Lipotrim to CD .... I lost 4 stone with Lipotrim , but it go to the stage where I struggled to stomach the shakes and drink the water .. so I swapped to CD so I could have yummy shakes and water flavours :) and it is very yummy after LT!!!

good luck :)

LovelyLauren

My husband = My hero
I'm a swapper too!

Welcome to the good side!!

Well done as well! Xxx

Hey I am a fellow former LTer too. I just couldn't manage the shakes anymore and only had the choc one 3x a day, I was losing the plot. CD is faaaaaaaaar better, even the choc is a million times better. CD is waaay better than LT, I just wish I'd found CD before this September!

Kes

Gold Member
welcome and good lucK!!!

lady24

Silver Member
thanks for the replys everyone, and to the swappers you are soooo right the LT shakes are so ikky! thats why i just couldnt go on with it anymore hopefully having more choice on cambridge will make it alot easier for me to do .... well heres hoping! lol x

Kes

Gold Member
as i know deff one other who will agree with me.. (as she got me onto them!!!) the Mint Chocolate ones... hmmmm liquid after eights... YUMMY

rumbly-tums

Slowly but surely x
KES! You are right, the mint choc ones are sexy! It makes the diet more tolerable and I look forward to it every day x

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Technical Support 3
Ask MiniMins 0
Technical Support 2
Technical Support 2
Technical Support 2