The Slim Fast 2 week challenge - 100% Honesty

Sass - well done on your 'best day':D If you can avoid the take-away that will be a fantastic show of willpower:)

Stirky - well done for not having a cake:)
The crackers I am having are Tesco Light Choices - Dutch Crispbakes....they are 29cals each:) I have been having 2 with a laughing cow extra light triangle(20cals) split between the 2 crackers, and a piece of ham(22cals) cut in half, one half on each cracker, I find this really filling:D

Holly - STEP AWAY FROM THE SWEETS;):D slowly does it now, you wouldn't want to trip and accidentally knock the bag over, which might cause few to land in your hands:p:p......well this is usually what happens to me anyway:eek:

100% day for me today (so far) I have got a twirl, but might try NOT to eat it.

Mel x

*puts sweets in the deepest darkest cupboard she can find*

:happy096:

Mel - I was actually looking at those dutch crispbakes last time I went to tesco's, will have to get some! I used to have that sort of thing (not the light version lol) years ago and used to love them, so they sound great! I've been having those ryvita crackerbread (only 19 cals each) but getting a bit bored of them now lol! I might have to look for some lower cal cream crackers too, I love cream crackers but they are 35 cals each so can only have two with spread for a snack, and that's not very filling! Cheese spread yummy! Have to get some of that too! With cucumber on top that'd be lovely!! I love crackers lol!

So far today i have had....
B - Vanilla Shake
S - Angel delight ( made with semi-skimmed milk )
L - Vanilla Shake
S - didnt have one
D - 5 crackers with some light phili on

Sadly on the take away front i was very good and didn't get myself anything but my eldest didn't like his pancake roll and sadly it asked me to eat it, i have been trying to find out how many cals are in it but i cant seem to find out :( maybe that's coz i really wont want to know lol though it was naughty i am still kinda hoping i'm within my cal limit for today. So if anyone has an idea on cals in those yummy pancake rolls then please let me know.

God i could kick myself was doing so well before that :(

Hi Sass,

Just found this, but you might not want to know! Apparently there are 240 cals in a pancake roll :(

Chinese Food Calorie Content

But looks like you've done really well apart from that today so are probably still under anyway (or if not won't be by much) so I wouldn't worry too much about it. Tomorrow is another day ;)

Oh btw I'm off to bed now! Looking at lists of chinese food has made me hungry!!!

Well I had my chocolate twirl, but even adding that on I am up to 1295, and I have done some exercise today too...

So 100% for me today

Don't worry about the pancake, you have done so well the rest of the day that it won't matter at all:D

Mel x

B - Shake and coffee 225
S - Fruit 80
L - SF Bar and salad 236
S - Mini roll and coffee 129
D - Beans on toast, dessert, sweets :sigh: 615
S - Mini satsumas 30

Total 1315 .... I think I'll live!!

Plus I did 40 mins on wii fit so I'm defo calling it a 100% day!

You all done ok??

xx

B - Shake and coffee 225
S - Fruit 80
L - SF Bar and salad 236
S - Mini roll and coffee 129
D - Beans on toast, dessert, sweets :sigh: 615
S - Mini satsumas 30

Total 1315 .... I think I'll live!!

Plus I did 40 mins on wii fit so I'm defo calling it a 100% day!

You all done ok??

xx

Yaaaay well done Holly:D I just posted another thread about the total cals allowed on SF and I get it to 1340(ish) so you def 100% today

Mel x

Hi ladies.. glad to hear you're all doing so well.. and Sass don't worry about those pancakes. Thanks for the Angel delight idea.. oh yummmmm!

I've had a bad day... ate 300 cals over and am very disappointed in myself :copon:

But have been learning dances and teaching them all evening and also went out for a walk so think that should help burn some of them off..

Hope you're all doing well... think I've lost my 100% halo already! :break_diet:

Morning Ladys - thankyou stirky for finding out how many cals were in a pancake roll, I've decided i wont call yesterday a 100% day because i should have been strong enough to say no to that but i didn't:cry: hayho today is a new day and im going to be good :D

Well done everyone else for your 100% day yesterday :worthy:

Hey Ladies,

Okay need your advise. We went fishing again yesterday and being by the water seems to make me really hungry so we had a burger with onions. Shall i take this as having a takeaway?? I did resist a kebab on the way home as my bf asked me to go in takeaway shop and i refused, he was too lazy to get out the car so we had nothing. I didn't even munch on chocolate or crisps when i got in. The whole day i had:

~cheerios (tesco brand) 200cals(??)
~crisps 150cals
~Cheese spread sandwich 250cals(??)
~burger and onions in a bun

Not sure how many calories in the burger but counting all the rest i was only on 600cals before though. Should i count the burger as t/a?? would you??:confused:

Good luck and keep me posted

MrsMe xXx

Morning girlies!

How are we all doing today? I'm actually feeling hungry today, not good :( first time really since I started 100%! Just had 3 ryvita with spread and cucumber, so hopefully that'll sort it out til lunch! I'm not going to have anything else til my lunch shake anyway, so my tummy will have to rumble :giggle:Weird how you have some days where you feel great and it's easy, then others when it SO hard!

Sass, I wouldn't worry too much about that pancke roll, but good on you for being honest and saying it's not a 100% day. But I doubt it took you that much over your allowance! If it'd been me I couldn't have stopped at just the pancake roll, I'm a sucker for chinese but luckily we only have it once in a blue moon! Phew!

MrsMe, sounds like you didn't do too bad yesterday. I'll look and see how much was in the burger, but probably didn't take you over anyway. So good going!!

Emma, don't feel too bad, just get right back on track and have a 100% day today! Go girl!!

Holly and Mel you're doing great!!!

So are we all going to have a 100% day today? Of course we are, we can do it!!! :girlpower:

Going good so far today, had my morning shake before i went to do the food shop. I have just had a Blue Riband (99cals) for my snack, i will have my lunch shake soonish. Got lots of yummy things in for my dinner so will have to decide what i fancy.

Hope your all having a great day :D

Going to have one of my families fav meals tonight and I can actually ahve it with them, as actually low in cals anyway! We love chicken fillet with a wrap (although I will only have one wrap, I used to have two!) and salad. Hubby always has mayo and cheese with his too, but I'll leave that out!!

sounds yummy stirky, ow missing out the cheese and mayo would be hard for me. I tend to buy light mayo n salad creams now as i cant not have them. I might go for a prawn cocktail for dinner or maybe scampi ( cooked in the oven ) with some salad, though i just cant decide right now, to much choice now i have been shopping

Yeah hubby has got the light mayo in for me (dear of him as that means he has it too), so maybe, will add up the cals and see what'll be with a bit of mayo, lol! I need to get some more shopping in. Looks liek you're doing well today, I'm feeling hungry for some reason, grrr! Just had an apple after my lunch shake. have to go out in a bit and won't be home til dinner time so at least I won't be able to pick lol!

:8855: its easier to be as far away as you can from the kitchen when having a bad day huh !!

I very almost dived into some bad foods whilst making my OH cheese and pickle sarni's. i was in the kitchen fighting with myself, if someone got into my head it would have made for some funny entertainment lol BUT THE HEALTHY ME WON !!!

Good on you Sass! I've had a weird afternoon running around, had to pick DS up from school early, so thought I'd pop home for a bit before going to pick DH up from work (I swear I should run a taxi service, I'm rather good at it lol!), only DH to text saying not to pick him up as he's doing overtime. Ideal I thought I can do dinner a bit early as I'm hungry but resisted all temptations, including the biscuits that kids had earlier :patback:. Then two minutes ago he calls to say overtime has been cancelled and I need to get him, so got to go out again now just as I was going to put dinner on and kids are quiet watching tv lol! Oh well, off I go again! See you all later lol!

Back