The Sliminators - Team 5

Grrlscout

Hi all - starting team 25 - anyone up for being a Sliminator with me?

I have roughly 7 stone to lose, and I'll need the support!

Count me in :)))

From the team advertising thread, we have five total on board...

yummymummy04
missblobby
zoda84
msjmc

(and myself)

who's the sixth?

I am in and too have 7 stone to loose. Love the name.

I have started my 1st day today and really geared up for it but i have hated both meals so far to the point where i have almost been sick drinking / eating them.

I am really hoping the sweeter ones taste better as worried about it now!

Which flavours did you not like ?

Which flavours did you not like ?

Hello

did not like the apple porridge or the chicken & mushroom soup :yuk:

I am having a strawberry shake made into a mouse tonight so hopefully that will be better! :fingerscrossed:

Yay a new team, Hi everyone, I have not actually started yet, am starting until Wednesday as was supposed to going tonight, got let down though. I have roughly 6 stone to loose and can't wait to start on my journey x

yummymummy04
missblobby
zoda84
msjmc
(and myself)

who's the sixth? The sixth person is Linda5111
I think thats the lot for team 25 now

Hi, I'm in if thats ok, I have 67lb to lose

Morning team,

Well the strawberry mousse last night was ok. I am not sure i let it set right as it was very runny but the top was like angel delight. I put it in the fridge for 15 mins then freezer for 10 mins.

Tried Banana this morning and bonus is it didnt make me gag so i think i will be sticking to the sweeter flavours to get me thro.

Hope you are all ok.

Victoria

Did you try the regular porridge, YummyMummy? It's terrific. Haven't tried the apple cinnamon stuff, as my CDC is sold out at the moment.

The banana is lovely in coffee, by the way.

My husband had a big crisp attack last night, which made it really hard to be in the living room with him. Had the choc mint shake hot last night for my little treat. Really helped me get through...

How's everyone this morning?

Just to clarify, the official team list is:

Grrlscout
yummymummy04

missblobby
zoda84
msjmc
Linda5111

What day do you all see your CDC? I'm trying to figure out what our weigh in deadline day should be...

Just to clarify, the official team list is:

Grrlscout
yummymummy04
missblobby
zoda84
msjmc
Linda5111

What day do you all see your CDC? I'm trying to figure out what our weigh in deadline day should be...

My weigh in day is a sunday so i will be able to make the sunday afternoon deadline. My 1st weigh in will be this sunday! :)

Do we post weight loss on this thread as i dont have pm facilities yet as i am mew to the forum and havent posted enough yet (but am trying :D).

Victoria

Grrlscout
yummymummy04
missblobby
zoda84
msjmc
Linda5111

Good morninggggggggggggggggg Team mates are your ready to loseeeeeeeeeeee , weight I mean :))))
How is everyone today , ready to shake em down hehe .

Morning team,

Well the strawberry mousse last night was ok. I am not sure i let it set right as it was very runny but the top was like angel delight. I put it in the fridge for 15 mins then freezer for 10 mins.

Tried Banana this morning and bonus is it didnt make me gag so i think i will be sticking to the sweeter flavours to get me thro.

Hope you are all ok.

Victoria

aww thanks fatfrog , hope you do well too !

Each team has 6 members, one of whom is the designated team leader.

Each member weighs weekly and submits results to the team leader.

Team leader submits weekly team % result and biggest loser result between Thurs and Sun either on the weekly thread or by pm. Deadline is Sun at 6 pm.

A team needs to have 3 results to be able to win the Team award
As results must be sent to the organiser of the CD Challenge by 6pm on a Sunday all results for that week must be sent to the captain of the team by 3pm allowing time for the team captain to calculate the team results.

Therefore if a team member fails to send results by this time, the captain is at liberty to replace the member.

CD Teams Subforum here you will find how other teams are doing too

I will PM my weight loss on Saturday mornings to Grrlscount if thats ok ?

Last edited:
Hi guy's how r u all doing? my weigh in day is saturday about 4.30 so I will post my results in the evening.

Hello Linda

I how am ok how are you?

I just tried my oriental chilli pack cooked as crisps but the cdc's say you shouldnt nuke the packs (except porridge) in the microwave so am now back to square 1 and struggling to drink them as fluids!

Victoria

Back