The Sliminators - Team 5

Hi, I know what u mean... thats y i mainly have the porrige, I'm so fed up with the drinks... the mousse is nice though.

I just tried my oriental chilli pack cooked as crisps but the cdc's say you shouldnt nuke the packs (except porridge) in the microwave so am now back to square 1 and struggling to drink them as fluids!

Victoria
with nuking the packs they say so many different things , I heard taht if you just nuke one pack that is ok , I hear so many different things , now why can you nuke the porridge and not others ? after all you are zapping it . I like todo the starwberry one into a sponge not done it in a long time .

morning Team , Hi Linda good to see you on , hi Victoria , how are you finding CD ? hows Grrlscount , not heard anything from Missblobby , or zoda84 , come on, say hello we don't bite only when hungry , well thats most of the time lol

Hi guys, well I started this moring, had the Strawberry shake for breakfast and was actually ok, I love milkshake anyways so hoping I will get on ok! My weigh day is Tuesdays at 7pm so I will not be able to give you my results until then, has everyone in this team just started? x

hi zoda
how are you doing ? I love the strawberry one too .
My weigh in will be saturday i'll PM our team leader taht day . Whats for the rest of the day , i am off to town now so will catch you later , just done 3 hours of walking , helping my son with his papers

hi guy's.. how is everyone doing? well I've run out of the porrige and mixa mousse so only have the shakes now, boaring... cant wait till saturday when i go to see cdc, I'll make sure i get a good suply of porrige. Hi Jackie... that walk will do u good lol.

Wow 3 hours walking, thats great, I wish I had the time to do something like that, give it a few weeks and I will have to make time to do something though! Is the porridge nice? Is it like actual porride or is it porridge flavour milkshake?!

Hi. yes the porrige is nice (well i think so) u do it in the microwave and its the closest u'll get to porrige, lol.

How is everyone today? Bit quiet in here! I am on day 2 and the hunger pains have kicked in today, going to drink lots of water and hope it helps. x

Hi Linda , yes I need one daily lol . hows everyone doing on the bumpy road , yes stock up Linda on your favs , I did try mix a mouse but found it was lumpy , maybe doing something wrong lol

hi zoda84 , she where is everyone , hello mrs blobby are you there ? how are you getting on yummymummy , and Grrlscount

Hello all,

How are we all doing?

I am doing better now. On day 4. Yesterday i woke up feeling good and energetic! Went into Ketosis in the evening of day 2 so that gave me a boost.

Stomaching the flavours a bit better (strawberry, banana, chocolate, choc mint) and oriental chilli but only as crisps (which you are not meant to do!)

Hi Zoda, i had my hunger pains bad on day 1. Keep the water going and tyry to keep busy. It does get better. I am only on day 4 and feel so much better for it already.

MsJMC i know i hear differnet things about nuking them. I think i will do 1 packet as and when i am desperate for something different! I found the mousse really "gluppy" like and didnt set properly but am going to try it again as i love angel delight!

Hi all, how is every 1 doing? well i'm nearing the end of wk 7... cant believe it's gone by so quickly. I'm going to see cdc on sat so will stock up on my fav, will also post my results, it's quiet on here,were is every 1?

Hi Linda and yummymummy , yes where is the rest of our team , come back all is forgiven hehe .
Linda what have you orded from your CDC . week 7 already my god , you are doing great !
Yummymummy , yes i'm not good making stuff with mix a mouse , I found it to go wrong , just keep trying .
Well done for getting to day 4 !
Whats everyones plans for today ?

Hi guys, hope everyone is doing ok, I am on day 3 today, felt awful last night, really bad headache and was so hungry! I am feeling better this morning though, still a bit headachey but taken some tablets before it got 2 bad! My cdc said today would probably be the worst day so going drink a ton of water! Going to the wedding show in London tomorrow so hopefully that will keep me focused 2moro, afetr all its my wedding im doing this for.

Week 7, that is brilliant, have you found it ok? Hope everyone has a great day x

zoda When are you getting married , that will keep you going , something at the end of this diet . think we all have about the same to lose too . Yes you seem to be in K mode with the headache

Hi jackie... i've ordered the porrige, tetras and choc mint, they r the only ones o like. How is every 1 else doing and where r u all lol. sorry about ur headache Zoda... hope u feel better soon.

Hey MsJMC, I am getting married in April 2010 so have a while yet, so hopefully will reach my goal by then!

Hey guys, congrats on the new team :D just to let you no, if you can get the mix-a-moose right, it is amazing!! especially the butterscotch, really tastes like butterscotch angel delight :D you need to have your water very very cold, so pop a bottle in the freezer for a little while, take a CD pack, tare it open at he top, pop a scoop of the moose mix in, fold over the top and shake the pack so it mixes really well with the pack powder, then i mix it in a bowl with 170ml of the super cold water to get rid of any big lumps, then blend for about 2 minutes, poor it back into the bowl and leave it in the fridge for 20-30 minutes!! it is really soooo nice :D
hope this helps :)
Also you need to watch with cooking the packs, it can loose at the nutrients, my cdc says it should be fine but cook no more than 1 pack a day :)
Good luck with all your journeys,
HUGS from team 22 :D

Thanks Goosey for the info. Will try the mix-a-mouse tom with mint choc!

How are the team doing? I hope you are all ok and 100%!

I had weigh in last night (thurs) with my cdc as i cant make my sunday appointment and i have lost 8lbs in 4 days! So chuffed. My scales tally within 1/4lb with hers so i will weigh myself sunday for the teams official weigh in as that will be a full week then.

I have been really good and still on 4 - 6 pints of water a day and have been 100%. The weight loss is def worth it all.

Hope you are all feeling good too and have a good weekend.

Take care
Victoria
XXX

Back