The Sliminators - Team 5

Hello i am back. Sorry the loss is a low one this week team. I have been 100% but my cdc said totm doesnt help.

Feel bit disheartened as really struggled Thursday night but as long as it a loss better of then on!

How did everyone else do??

Thanks Lisa for the praise it helps.

Victoria

Last edited:
Victoria, honestly you have done really well and after having a mare of a day Thursday, have done amazingly well to stick to it, please, please dont feel disheartend, it could have been a minus instead of a loss, really just keep up the good work and truely you will see next week it will all make sense again.

I have pmd the results to Irene, just because I needed her to check I have done it right my first week. The bad news is, however, I have heard nothing from Linda in 5 days, I do hope that she is okay and we havent lost her from our team. Just kinda hoping she is soooo busy she has just forgotton and will get back to us soon.

Speak to you all soon and well done again Victoria a stone in 2 weeks is fantastic any other food diet would have taken you so much longer to do that.

Lisa xx

Hello all,

I have just noticed Victoria has set herself a goal to lose 16lbs in march (sorry Victora I was snooping:eek:) and i was thinking of joining her, what do you all think about having a March team challenge and setting ourselves a goal to each lose a certain amount during this month?

If we met our targets then have to reward ourselves and let each other know what we will be doing. I was checking the calendar and obviously today is the 1st we would have 5 sundays and 5 mondays the other days have 4 each, so if we started from today, please just realise that some one may have a higher weight target as they have an extra weigh in, it will level out in the end though, or we could just start from tomorrow and then end it on the 29th so that we all have 4 weigh ins.

What do you think? Do you wanna join in a group thing? if you do copy and paste the details below and add what you would like to lose and what you are going to do for yourself e.g:

Manicure
Hair done
New lipstick or other make up
Lovely moisteriser
Bunch of bath smellies for long bathes in the tub
1 whole hour to yourself kids, oh, all looked after and you relax
New cd or dvd....you get the idea it does not have to be big, just something for you.

March Challenge

Lisa BB ............. Goal: to lose 14lbs - 0lbs down 14lbs to go ............ Reward: will be a Pair of Earings

Hope you will join me, we all deserve these little treats and sometimes setting goals is the only way we seem to give them to ourselves.

Lisa xx​

Fab idea Lisa, will def join in the March Sliminators Challenge.

March Challenge

Lisa BB ............. Goal: to lose 14lbs - 0lbs down 14lbs to go ............ Reward: will be a Pair of Earings

YummyMummy04 ~ Goal to loose 16 lbs - 0 lbs down to 16lbs ~ Reward will be Pampering session at home ~

hey Yummy, well done on your loss!!! im so proud of you as you didnt think you had done well but thats brilliant, and Like Lisa said, a whole stone in 2 weeks, thats 2 house bricks!!!! (have you weighed them???) Congrats.xxxxx
BTW Lisa im so for that challenge
March Challenge

YummyMummy04 ~ Goal to loose 16 lbs - 0 lbs down to 16lbs ~ Reward will be Pampering session at home ~

Loobylou22 - Goal: to lose 14lbs - 0lbs down 14lbs to go ............ Reward: will be Facial at my friends salon

fingers crossed iv been wanting to go for ages!!!!

Cheers Lou XX I have never had a facial. Is it nice?? I love treats like this.

Thanks Lisa for being the leader and doing all our weigh in tesults.

I think it might be Zoda who is the biggest loser this week if i am reading it right! Not all the teams have sunbmitted their results yet tho.

Last edited:
CD Challenge Week 9 Results​

:winner:
:party0011: Zoda you have won the biggest loser of the week with a whopping 4.29% weight loss. Well done on a fantastic first week. :flowers:

:party0048: As a team we came in second with a very respectable 2.99% :happy096:

I knew we where doing well but to have another team member win for a second week if absolutely fantabulous, heres to another great week of supporting each other and reaching our goals together. Well done all of you.
:grouphugg:
Lisa xx​

Fab idea Lisa, will def join in the March Sliminators Challenge.

BTW Lisa im so for that challenge

March Challenge

Loobylou22 - Goal: to lose 14lbs - 0lbs down 14lbs to go............ Reward: will be Facial at my friends salon

fingers crossed iv been wanting to go for ages!!!!

So pleased you liked the idea, i'm sure we will all be pampering ourselves at the end of the month. :)

Lisa xx​

Fab result Lisa X Well done brilliant loss.

Victoria

Brilliant weight loss Lisa, gosh i so wish every week was as good as the 1st week.x

Thank you ladies, we all did so well this week, good lord Looby can you imagine losing the same as the first week every week :giggle: you would have to shop for clothes every other week and would have to dig out those smelly shoes for ebay :8855:

Thanks again Lisa xx

Well I am gonna stop posting now, give someone else a chance. Just had to catch up. Will catch up with you all tomorrow.

Good luck with your weigh in tomorrow Looby, not that you need it! let us know how you did.

Hope Linda comes on tomorrow/today.

Night night everyone.

Lisa xx

hi Team , lisa 10 pounds in your first week that is great , as I can't start CD yet I wont do the march challenge , but we will see for the April one , thats a good idea about treating yourselfs at the end of it , its like breaking it down in months rather than seeing it long term . Zoda , well done on you biggest loser :) how are you doing Victoria and lou ? Where is Linda has anyone heard , i hope she is ok ? Linda , can you hear Team 25 calling you , come back now :)
You was doing great almost week 8 Linda , I have had a busy weekend , thats why not got on here much , just hoping this week passes as i can find whats hapepning with doctors . You will be back riding soon Lisa thats good , see you are looking forward to things ahead , where is Zoda?

Don't stop posting Lisa , :)

You all did well to get over the weekend , I went for a walk with my daughter and OH , we went to the chruch just looking at the grave yards , its interesting just looking at some of the head stone , its like my town was opened I think by the Queen in 1959 so really we have the old town also so its like 2 cemeterys that lead into each other old and new so was interesting just reading the head stone , also some had their photos on the headstone too , amazing where you'll end up by just walking lol , Its ok i'm nuts lol .
Lets all think of things we can do that does not involve food and think of what we can do to keep us on track ? More so at weekends . is anyone going away this year and if so where , at the moment i'm leaving mine on hold , due to money for now things might pick up a bit later in the year

Hey guys, iv had my weigh in and i have lost another 5lbs which i was so so suprised at considering i had a whold day off!!!! just a quick one but will be back on tom. night.xxxx

Hey guys, iv had my weigh in and i have lost another 5lbs which i was so so suprised at considering i had a whold day off!!!! just a quick one but will be back on tom. night.xxxx

:happy096: Looby thats an absolutely amazing loss again, you must really be starting to really feel it now. (buy a belt, save a red face ;))

I am not supprised you did so well even though you did have a day off, must have been all that exciting running and climbing about you did :bliss:, ya probably still burning fat from it even now :giggle:

Fantastic results, you also now only need to lose 9lb to achieve your March Challenge for that lovely facial, think its in the bag, well done.

Lisa xx

hi Team , lisa 10 pounds in your first week that is great , as I can't start CD yet I wont do the march challenge , but we will see for the April one , thats a good idea about treating yourselfs at the end of it , its like breaking it down in months rather than seeing it long term . Zoda , well done on you biggest loser :) how are you doing Victoria and lou ? Where is Linda has anyone heard , i hope she is ok ? Linda , can you hear Team 25 calling you , come back now :)
You was doing great almost week 8 Linda , I have had a busy weekend , thats why not got on here much , just hoping this week passes as i can find whats hapepning with doctors . You will be back riding soon Lisa thats good , see you are looking forward to things ahead , where is Zoda?

Thank you yes 10lbs is so great, i know and am soooo pleased, it has given me that extra boost I need, just seeing the results each week makes it so worth the struggle we have sometimes.

We will absolutely have you in the April challenge, I feel that it does indeed help to break it down into smaller amounts and before you know it, da dah, we will be where we want to be. :D

I have not heard anything from Linda yet and have pmd her, so hope she is okay. Will wait a couple of more days and hopefully hear something. I think Zoda works a lot during the day and cannot use her comp (stingey offices, dont like you to use them). She will be along shortly I bet. Its just a shame she hasnt yet seen that she is the biggest loser and gotton all this praise and happy smileys just for her. Just so proud we have another winner in the team this week.

Don't stop posting Lisa , :)

:blahblah: As you can see I havent, just cant stop myself :)

You all did well to get over the weekend , I went for a walk with my daughter and OH , we went to the chruch just looking at the grave yards , its interesting just looking at some of the head stone , its like my town was opened I think by the Queen in 1959 so really we have the old town also so its like 2 cemeterys that lead into each other old and new so was interesting just reading the head stone , also some had their photos on the headstone too , amazing where you'll end up by just walking lol , Its ok i'm nuts lol .
Lets all think of things we can do that does not involve food and think of what we can do to keep us on track ? More so at weekends . is anyone going away this year and if so where , at the moment i'm leaving mine on hold , due to money for now things might pick up a bit later in the year

Im glad you had a good weekend and it also helps to be a little nuts sometimes :p, the key is to keep busy, im finding it really hard at the weekends so do need that little extra distraction. Thinking of fun stuff to do at the weekends is a good idea, being on here helps and everyone in the team is doing really well.

I do hope your week goes quickly for you and your results are ready and good news asap, I hate waiting for results, had tons done late last year when I was really unwell and it so gets you down, i know.

Speak soon, take care

Lisa xx

Lou that is great 5 off , its going down fast , how are you feeling ?

Back