The Sliminators - Team 5

Yes lets hope Linda is ok, yes keeping busy is the key , zoda will be pleased to see that . Ok its a short one as school run todo , nightmare mornings , see you all later !

Well done Lisa and Lou on the weight losses. You both should be very proud. By the summer we are going to be all slim! Cant wait!

Hello MSJMC ~ I hope your bloods giev you some idea whats what. I hate waiting for results so you have my sympathy. Its like living in limbo land isnt it. I am not a very patient person tho!

Sorry wasnt on much but my 5 year old has chest infection which triggered Asthma attack last night! She bit more settled now after using the Ambulances Nebuliser so am hoping she will be bit better today.

I thought we might end up in hospital with her so i put 1 litre of water and a couple cd bars in my bag just incase! How good am i now! lol

Hope you all have fab days and stay 100%

Hello everyone,

Victoria, so sorry to hear about your little girl. :hug99: I do hope that she is feeling much better soon, that must have been so scary to deal with. You did amaze me though, all that worry and stress going on and you still manage to pack your diet stuff to take with you, soooo organised lady :) and thank you I was so pleased with my loss this week, I know it will slow down, but this is a really good start :D

Hope you are all doing good today, i am just calming down now, I had 2 bars on sunday, was just busy and it was easier, good lord, i now know why we cannot have 2 a day :eek: had the runs all day yesterday and asI have posted before do suffer from bad constipation on this diet, mr constipation left the building big time :giggle:

I checked my diary late last night and realised that I have just 20 weigh ins until my trip to Canada for my cousins wedding, :eek: this is going to come around so quickly, another motivational prod for me to stay on track. I have a picture of a dress that I would like to wear for the day and a pair of wickle tiny size 14 jeans to get into. :D

:character00238: What is keeping you all on track for the lovely slim body that awaits us in the summer?

Lisa xx

:sign0163: Linda and Zoda where are you?

:thinking2:​

:grouphugg:​

Hey guys, sorry iv been off for a while, im really pleased with my loss but im always thinking of ways to speed it up as i wasn to be in my old size 10-12's NOW!! i hate waiting.
Yummy what an awful night you must of had, i cant imagine, im dredding it when my daughter gets ill of hurts herself, which im sure will happen soon, we have been so lucky with her so far, she's 15 months and so far only had a cold (touch wood!)
OMG i got them water flavourings last night, well the berry one and its gorge!! cant get enough, im goin coop in a bit get some gelatin to make jelly, so excited.
I have started taking sea kelp as its a natural metabolism booster, but dont know if its working as i dont know what i would be losing without.
Eh Lisa, never even thought iv only got 9lbs till my mini goal, thats cheered me up as im having a bit of a down day, u no the ones!!! food food food. really want real hand calved bread and loads o real butter!! no toast!! all melty and yummy. God i cud just ram it in i can even smell it. How is everyone else doin with the cravings???
Lisa your hol does sound close dunt it wen u say it like that.
Reet il wash up, get me mind off toast!! Speak soon.xxx

Victoria .
My little girl , Mia is also 5 , she will be 6 in aug . How is she now ? my sister since a baby had Asthma very bad , but she grew out of it in her teens, pets are no .
I feel so tired today , but got to pick Mia up soon from school .
I could sleep right now, been to hitchin today with my sister and mum , whats every one been up too .
Yes I can't wait till I call the doctors up then I can think straight then , me too I don't like the waiting game lol .
Lisa my god only 20 weigh inns , hey can we see the photo of the dress and Jeans ?
Yes with the bars they can do that to you givesu the wind lol . How long are you going to Canda for ? your family will be shocked when they see you , wow .
Lou you have your hands full there girl :) 15 month old , but its lovely . Sea kelp , can you take taht on CD ? and does it work ?
Yes the water falvourings , they are ok , just something different to have . I had the sunshine orange and berry , must get some more when alllowed back on CD , hoping its going to be soon , it looks like rain here now .
Hows everyone eles ?

I'm so tired reading my msg back where I can't think straight i'm editing it lol

Hello everyone,

Well I have had a bit of a yacky day today, I thought it was because I had 2 bars sunday, however think that it is a tummy bug. I tried to have my shakes and even tried a porridge but nothing is helping. Just hope that this does not effect my weight loss this week, I heard that if you are unwell like this, that you then hold onto all your water again. :(

Never mind I will try to get something into me tomorrow

So hows everyone else today?

Hows your little one Victoria, I do hope much better.

Looby, I dont think you really need to do anything else to speed up your loss, your doing a such a great job already, some supplements do actually mess with the diet, (ketosis, metobolic rate etc) so just check with your cdc that it is all okay.

Jackie, I will try and see if I can post a couple of pictures, just need to learn how to do it first, any ideas :confused:

Where is Zoda the last couple of days, come back to us ya big loser :p

I am not too sure what to do about Linda, if we have not heard from her in the next couple of days then we may have to think about replacing her in the team, I do hope she will get in touch before then though. Linda if you just need a bit of a break just let us know. :wave_cry: we are thinking of you.

Speak soon Lisa xx

Morning all

MsJMC I love the name Mia.

I have a Olivia -11 months, Molly 5 yrs (Molly is the poorly one. She also has Aspergers syndrome too bless her), Chloe 9 yrs and Jack 11 yrs. They keep me busy and the about of running about i do i should be 9 stone! lol

Molly is bit better today. She has a infection which is triggering the Asthma so has anitbiotics now so hopefully she will be right as rain in a couple of days.

Lisa - I soooo want to go to Canada! My dad has a couple of house there and spends half his year in England and the other half in Canada. I am hoping to get out there soon.

Also Lisa i would check if you are ok to stay on ss if you have bad tummy as i think i read its not a good idea if your poorly. You could ask in the forum and see if one of the counsellor reply, they will know. Hopefully tho it might be better today. Sending ((((hugs)))).

Looby - I love this toddler age. I bet at 15 months your little one is walking and getting into everything. that will help keep you fit trying to keep up with them! lol Olivia is 11 months old and walks about now holding the furniture or push along. We had to put the stair gates back up last month as she gets up the stair quick too!

Well better go have my banana shake and a pint of water! Then do some housework and ironing.

Does anyone else weigh themselves at home?? I have the w.w scales and they are within 1/4 quater lb of my cdc's so now i am obsessed with weighing my self like 20 times a day! I have replaced one habit (eating) with another now! lol

Victoria

Hi Lisa , will have a look at uploading photos , do you mean to the gallery or sig ?
how are you feeling today Lisa , its going around that bug , my son has had it twice now , he was off school yesterday with it .
With bugs , just starve for 24 hours and drink water .
Victoria , Yes I liked the name mia , its italian .
Wow you have your hands full with them lot hehe . I have son 18 , son 14 , girl 5 .
Lobby , how are you doing ? we know you have your hands full hehe .
zoda and Linda , where are you guys ?
Victoria , ok tell your dad we will all be over once we've lost the weight to stay in one of his houses . You dad does he spend winter there and summer in the uk ?
So how is everyone today ?

Im loving that idea MsJMC about going over to victorias dads when we are all skinny minnies, iv been to America but Canada is just so picturesque, i would love to go.
Victoria, how can you love tho toddler age??? its so demanding, im always chasing her and i am so fed up of saying NO! all the time, already this morning we have had a spilt cup of coffee (luke warm) on the cream carpet, a pack of wipes pulled out in a heap all over the floor, my twig thingy has lost 3 of its branches, recording of wanted down under ruined as one of her fav things is turning sky on and off as the button changes colour, and luckily stopped her just in time as she was clanging 2 of my Emma Bridgewater mugs together, that would have been a crying moment (me!). Shes sleeping at tho mo.
Im always on my scales at the mo especially at night and 1st thing, i would go mad without them.
Yes im starting to wonder where linda and zoda are, it seems we have a group of 4, well at least its a bit easier to keep track of everyone.

Hi Lou
Hey its all coming back to me , them days , yes they keep trying us , and yes you keep saying (NO) seems so long ago now .
I think they just get a little fed up too and its so hard at times I know . I used to think if only my mum and dad were not working full time hehe when mine were so young :) Yes its a good idea that about canda ,

Yeah we do go to my mums quite a bit, mainly just for a change of scenery, i do think if a had another they would keep eachother company, but at the moment the thought of going thru all this again really puts me off., i did want kids close together, its such a catch 22. and of course i really dont want to put back on all the 7 1/2st thats has took so long to rid, iv only got 3 to go.
When do babies get easier????

Hi guys

Yay, I was the biggest looser :)

I am sorry I haven't been around the past few days. My nan died suddenly so have not been at home, was really close to her, she brought me up and was pretty much my mum. I was really upset and my aunties insisted that i needed to eat something so ended up doing so. Feel really rubbish for it now though. I am going to put it behind me and start again tomorrow because if anythin g, its made me realise how much i want and need to do this. Nothing tastes as good as being slim feels as they say and I whole heartedly believe that!

So i have missed my weigh in this week, probably put on anyways. I'm sorry for letting you down this week guys but I promise to do better next week. Hope everyone else is ok x

Zoda, so sorry to hear your sad news :hug99: You really must just look after yurself right now and get back on it when your good and ready, you are not letting anyone down and we will be here to support you in any way we can.

My Dad had a heart attack a few weeks ago and it really does make you realise that we have to do this weight loss thing for ourselves and our health it really is the most important thing that we can do for ourselves, so I know how you feel about wanting to get back on track so quickly.

Really nice to hear from you and as soon as you get back on the plan 100% then I know you will lose any odd pound or two gained, it will come off just as quickly, so dont fret too much about any wickle tiny gain, good lord girl your going through enough. We will still all be at target for the summer. :)

Take care of you, love to you and your family Lisa xx

Thanks Lisa, you guys are so lovely!

I am deff getting back on it again 100% tomorrow though. Just hope my first bad week doesn't start all over again, but then I got through that one so I can do it again! Thanks again x

Awww Zoda i am really sorry to hear about you Nan. Sending you big cyber (((((hugs))))). If you need to talk, cry or blow of steam you know where we are hun.

Looby i know what you mean about them touching everything! At christmas our tree only had decoractions on it from half way up as Olivia just kept grabbing everything off it! Especially when she found out some of them had chocolate in! Toddler stage is the hardest time but also the most rewarding. seeing their faces when they discover something new, first walk, first smile. and they are still cuddly!

Lol yea we can have a team 25 trip to Canada! I havent been yet but its meant to be amazing. My sister has been and she said its weird because you sit in the garden or hot tub type thing by the house and your looking at snow covered mountains. She said its so beautiful that it looks unreal iykwim!

MsJMC i am lucky as my children are quite well behaved really. We struggle with Molly at times because of her Aspergers but i am blessed really. Its all about organisation and being prepared! lol

Victoria

Hi team,

I am feeling much better today and back on the plan, which is good. I feel really bloated though so really dont know if I will have a good weigh in on Sunday, just gonna keep going and these things will sort themselves out in the end.

The Joint Canada trip sounds fun, can you imagine all us slinkies turning up to the airport together :cool:, they would think that we are some sexy new girl band, pussy cat dolls, girls aloud eat ya hearts out :rotflmao:

I have sooooo much respect for you mummys we unfortunatley do not have any, however my brother and wife have 4 of the little monkeys, so I get to have a lot of fun time with them. They are going to be 1, 3, 5 and 7 this year and my sister in law is just like some octopus and so layed back. I had Mia then 4 (another one lol) and Riley then 6 for summer hols last year and I was sooooo knackered it was just constant. I found Mia in the hall with my dog and the poor dog was just lying there and Mia had covered her in wet wipes, she explained that she was just giving her a wash :giggle:

I loved every minute of it and got to do so many fun things that you miss out on if you havent got any of the little monsters of your own, so I am going to have them again this year, only problem the 3 year old wants to come as well :eek: :giveup:

I have a Molly as well, my 11 year old cat a Toby another cat and Ruby my almost 2 year old dog, who is my little girl, she is sitting up next to me on the sofa right now watching the tv :) oh yeah and I have 8 fish :rolleyes:

I will try and work out how put on some pictures attached to the thread, think you need the url but dont know how to do or get that. :brainfart:

:character00148: Hope your all doing well today, great to have you back Zoda, will speak soon Lisa xx

Hey Zoda, im so sorry to hear that you are having an awful time at home, life is the most horrible thing at times and it just shows how important family is and how the silly things we worry about day to day really dont matter in the big picture. I do hope you and your family will be ok.
Really dont worry about putting on, i had a day off this last week and managed to lose 5lbs. just listen to what your body needs, well done for being so ditermined to get back on track.
Iv got a little jack russel called bean and fishy (2 names) weird! have to be a bit unusual.lol and she dunt half get sone stick of bella now, she's either ramming bean with her toy pushchair makin bean jump and then laughing, or pulling her little legs, Im so lucky, bean takes so much of her, but i always keep an eye out, you hear so many stories.
its brilliant now we are starting to get to know eachother a bit better, i always look forward to logging on, i wonder if we will ever meet up????

Hello everyone,

How are we today? I am doing ok so far, had a bit of I wobble last night but hung in there, think I may be out of ketosis, I dunno though. Just keep plodding on and see. Feel real cold as its covered in snow here in sunny Weymouth, melting a little now, but still coooool.

Cool name Looby, bean and fishy, how did you come up with that one :giggle: I think there is something special about the bond between a child and a pet, my niece just loved Ruby so much and Ruby was the same, followed her everywhere, even waited outside the loo for her, Mia can do absolutely anything with her. (Ruby is sooo soft anyway) We went to the shops and she insisted on buying Ruby one of these squeeky toys and was squeeking it in the car all the way home, in the end I asked if she could just stop for a little while cause Auntie Lisa had a little bit of a headache, anyway when we got home she gave it to Ruby and after a lot of playing and squeeking, I said ok thats enough for a bit, Mia just went over to Ruby hands on hips and then took the toy straight out of her mouth and said 'thats enough now Ruby, your doin auntie Lisas head in' I nearly wet myself laughing, shes such a little madam. :8855:

It would be really nice to arrange to meet up when we have all hit target, just got to work out where and how :) we would bring all our before pictures and a set of our fat clothes and compare notes. :girlpower:

It would have to be somewhere near a very large shopping centre so that we could look at skinny clothes, how cool would that be and everyone looking at us saying ':wow: one day I wanna look like that' :p

:giggle: I do seem to get into my dream land quite often lately, its just a little difficult at this stage sometimes to realise that its not a dream and we all can actually do this, weird feeling really, tried so hard before and always failed, just feel this time will be different, do you know what I mean? or is it just me waffling on :blahblah:

:character00148: Speak to you all soon, Lisa xx

Zoda
How are you ?
Its a shock when someone dies and you was not expecting it . My mum only has months to live , she has cancer , she was told 2nd Jan , it really sets you back I know . Just don't put to much pressure on yourself to diet , you will have good days and bad .

Back