The Sliminators - Team 5

I will be restarting Friday , as my blood test came back normal , i have to see my doctor again , but i'm ok to start CD . So i'll be back joining you guys tomoz . will give you my new weight in the morning . how is everyone doing ?

Hi Victoria
MsJMC i am lucky as my children are quite well behaved really. We struggle with Molly at times because of her Aspergers but i am blessed really. Its all about organisation and being prepared! lol
I am unsure of what Aspergers is , so i'm a little lost there sorry . i'm sure Molly is a Joy to have and the rest of your gang :)
How has your day been ? Yes Team 25 to canda here we come hehe . sounds lovely hot tub looking at the snow . hey and make that with a bottle of wine :)))

Hi lisa
You have snow , i'm gald we don't we had so much just a few weeks ago . Its turned cold now .
I see your in dorset Lisa , i'm in herts , not far from Luton , I went to dorset a few years ago took 4 hours as i remember went camping , but had to come home it was so cold at night and it was july time .
I have been busy last few days , but I will be back on Cd friday , and i'm scared hehe . so I need to keep busy and let myself in for a headache , so I guess saturday night that may kick in .
Its mothers day soon what is every one up too ? my mum and sisters are going out but i'm going to see my mum in the morning spend a few hours with her .
So you had a wobbly yesterday Lisa , how are you now ?
Yes when your mind is set to go out and do something , you can see it really happening . Keep your postive strong head !
Unsure where Linda is , hope she is ok !

Hi girls, well ive had some troub e with my laptop so i couldn't get on minis. it will be fixed soon so speak then.

hi all , hows everyone doing ?
Linda lost 3.5 pounds thats great , now i'm updating my weight and not for the better as today I weigh 190 , so i'm glad to be getting back into the swing of CD for many reason . Feeling I have had a boob Job as they must have got 5 pounds on each boob lol!
Glad to hear from you Linda !
Is everyone on here giving it the Full SS ?
Ok so today here I go , just updating things now

Hey Victoria, are you ok? iv just read on another post ur not feeling so good. Hope its nothing to worry about.xxxx

Hi guys, hope everyone is doing ok. I haven't yet restarted as i'm not at home at the min but I will be restarting Sunday, I actually can't wait. Hope you all make it through the weekend ok, you are all doing great x

Morning all

Sorry not been on for a couple of days but my 2 little girls both got Chest infection (think that is what triggered Mollys asthma attack now). Olivia is really stuggling bless her.

Thanks looby i think i am ok! I kep getting achy pains where my ribs are. Just below my boobs but above the stomach. Been getting them on and off for few days but it got quite painful yesterday afternoon. Someone suggested it maybe gallstones but i hope it isnt. I cant get to see my GP until monday (if i am lucky) so will see what they say then if i get anymore pain.

I have weigh in tomorrow (sunday) at 5pm so will get my husband to post results at 5.15pm for me again as i wont be back for the 6pm deadline if that is ok Lisa.

Zoda and MsJMC i am so sorry about your relatives XXX My mum had cervical cancer 4 years ago. She had a full hysterectomy & chemo and thank goodness seems to be ok. She has the test every year now but seems clear so we are blessed. Thinking of you both XX

Zoda good luck on your restart tomorrow.

Lisa kids are hard work trust me! lol I think its great you can look after your nieces and newphews and have fun with them then give them back! lol Cant wait to have grndchildren so i can do the same (hoping thats a long way off tho!)

Linda well done on your weight loss. I hope you get your laptop fixed soon. I cant live without the internet now.

Mothers day i was hoping i can have a tiny roast dinner with my family as my kids love making me that each year. If i had chicken breast and couple spponfuls veggies do you think it would be bad? I was thinking it would be same as ss+ or something? I might ask my cdc. Is anyone else eating for mothers day??

I hope everyone has a fab weekend. I am still nursing Olivia at the mo as she is still sooo poorly and just wants to be cuddled all the time (shame! lol).

I did try my wii fitness coach (not the wii fit) yesterday and it was quite good.

Victoria

Hi Team... hows everyone ?
Victoria , its very stressful when your babies get unwell , it really makes them grisley and they want you all the time , hope your copying well . You say about the pain in near the Ribs , I had that before starting Cd , it was when I breath in , might be todo with all these colds going about ?
think alot of Doctors don't like us on Cd , so he may say to come off that ?
I think on mothers day i'll SS , my family are going out , they want me to come and I said no , I think with Chicken and green veg you will do well .
I'm on day 2 now , slight headache but ok , I weigh alot too , every morning lol , I was 190 yesterday morning today i'm 187 , HO LA LA bring it on lol
Zoda , eye on the prize of getting slim for restart :)
How are you Linda ? Lisa , and Lou ?

Does everyone have aplan for what they are doing today ? I'm unsure yet , been up since 6:30 AM , I go to bed early , think it helps me stay out the way of food . So I need plenty of mags and books , Trying to get TV in my bedroom that will help too .
I'm on the balck coffee now , sometimes I do add Milk , yes a little treat hehe .
Think i'll have my first CD of the day shortly before it gets to late . But i'm looking forward to getting slim , no more hiding in my coat as summer is coming .
Lisa , do you have a Mia too ?
Where is my team , Heloo , anyone there ?

Hi im here, just a quickie as bella is sleeping at the mo. I have always had skimmed milk in my coffee, i tried black and nearly puked, only a splash tho, i still count myself as on ss tho. I have been trying boullin and its gorge, cnt get enough, i read bout it on here and did i quick post lst night about it and not ment to be allowed it but its the same as the veg water flavourings apperantly, well so kd said so it must be ok.
Im really feeling for you victoria, it upsets me when bell gets a cold and is coughing in the night, but she is so not the cuddly type (wish she was) i would love a sunday morning snuggle in bed with her me and OH but not a chance!!
Lisa have you got my results from this week, i lost 5lb on monday, hope its as good this wk but know it wont be as totm. seem to weigh the same on my scales even tho i feel in my clothes that im losing which i suppose is better.
Wouldnt it be nice if we lived closer together? im so bord today, 2 iv even cleaned my fridge out!! wish i could curl up with a book MsJMC, you are really lucky you get so much 'me' time.
Victoria i would say that one meal is one meal, whatever you have especially if its a special day for your kids, in the long run its not gun make that much of i big dif! I has a whole day off the wk b4 lst and still lost 5lbs. I would have a treat meal if one came along that was special enough, like xmas or big family meal for mum or dad.
speak soon.xxxx

:) Jackie – I am so pleased that your results have come back all ok, it is such a worry, I know. You really made me laugh when you said 5 pounds on each boobie, I think it does indeed go back there first, when I started putting a bit of weight back on in December my oh looked at me one day and said hello ladies ya back then :banana dancer: I think when I get to target, I might then go another 4 – 7 pounds under then put it back on in the hope the girls fill out again :giggle:

So how’s it going so far, headaches yet? I hated that bit, at least it’s only for a day or two then you’re off to loserville.

Mia is my little 4 year old niece and I look after her and her brother sometimes, they come to me for their summer hols, she is an absolute madam and so sweet at the same time :p.

Well there is no more snow, it went as quick as it came, I found Dorset is one of those places that seem to be either fantastically sunny and warm or chuffing freezing, the later lately, blooming cold ketosis fingers and toes don’t help :cool:

Well I’m doing really well after a yacky start to the week weighed myself this morning, I know I shouldn’t, but I look as if I have stayed the same, I dunno, runs at the beginning of the week now cannot go at all :sick0019:, it should level off next week so not worried, I feel the same as looby in the sense that my clothes feel slightly looser this week, so feel optimistic still xx

:) Victoria - Ahh I do hope you all get better really soon, having poorly ones is bad enough, but it’s so much harder when your unwell yourself. Do get checked out as soon as you can, I doubt that you have gallstones, it is probably a chest infection that you have as well, whenever my sister in laws wickle ones get poorly she always comes down with it as well, your just in such close contact and as Jackie says there is sooo much of the horrible bugs around right now, just stay warm and look after yourselves :hug99:

Getting your hubby to send in your results tomorrow evening would be perfect, thank you and good luck not that you need it, obviously.

:family2: I absolutely 100% agree that kids are hard work, good lord it was absolutely constant, I really do have sooo much respect for you all I really do, and yes naughty of me to say but it was nice to be able to give em back ha ha, although I did really miss them for a couple of weeks and got a little tearful, I am just such a wuss lol (probably exhaustion :eek:)I can see the nice side of having grandchildren my mum and dad have so much more time now and get real quality time with them its lovely, but ya right especially when you have girls not for a long long time, my brother says that his 2 are not going out with boys for at least 30 years and then he is going to vet them first :rolleyes:

What you were saying about having a meal on mothers day, as Looby said that would be perfectly fine, look at her results that week she did great. You just have to go up a couple of steps on the plan and as Jackie said chicken and veg will be fine, its all the other stuff that normally comes with it that’s a little naughty, however if you count your calories and get back on the plan the following day, then that should not be to much of a problem. The thing we have to remember is that we are changing our habits so that we don’t go back to being overweight ever again and life always throws party’s and meals and special occasions at us, which is what life is all about, if we are too strict with ourselves then we are going to be more inclined to say bugger that and go and eat our heads off. So you enjoy it with your children and tell yourself you are in control of what goes into your body and make healthier choices and you will succeed. xx

:) Looby - If you cannot go without your coffee, a girl that used to be in my class at LL used to use half of one of her vanilla shakes as a milk substitute and she said it was really nice, never tried it so don’t know and it would also mean sacrificing half of a shake a day, its possible though!!

I am looking into that bullion stuff my CDC said that it should be okay and lots of people on here seem to continue to have great results whilst using it. I really am not sure about the veg flavouring, do you think it smells a bit cheesy or is that just me :giggle: I tried it yesterday with Tabasco in and ewww even worse :yuk: :sign0137:

I did indeed get your results :party0011:, you are doing so well and I said to Victoria last week totm nearly always messes with your results but it will level out in the end and as you can already feel in your clothes you have absolutely nothing to worry about, just keep on doing what your doing and you will be fine. Did you measure yourself at the beginning? After about a month of being on the diet do it again, it really will confirm what your doing is working, shocked me, I can tell ya.

Cleaned ya fridge, you go girl, lol I have been manic the last couple of days and am off out in a mo, however not even I have attempted the dreaded fridge, hate that and the oven grrrr

It would be good if we all lived closer, we could have done a group before picture and compared notes, met for bottles of water and bars xx

:) Zoda - Hope you are doing okay, so you are restarting Sunday, well done you. You will be right back on track in no time at all, just have something really nice tonight and enjoy it, then back to that mega loser that you are tomorrow, really proud of you for getting back so soon :hug99: xx

Linda - That’s great you lost 3.5 pounds and of course you are still on the team, hope you get your comp fixed soon, as Victoria said, I would be lost without mine as well. I will be able to add your percentage to the groups if you can PM me what you weigh now, so that I can do the sums.

I need any figures before 6 o’clock on Sunday, a little tiny bit earlier if possible. Great to have you back xx

Right enough of my waffle :blahblah:, I do hope all your weekends are going as well as they can, we are in this together and are all going through something or other at the moment, but staying strong together we will beat this fat stuff and be the people we want to be.

:scale: Good luck to you all this week, I think that we will have a relly good one again, we have everyone back, which is nice.

:character00148: Lisa xx

:grouphugg:

Jackie – I am so pleased that your results have come back all ok, it is such a worry, I know. You really made me laugh when you said 5 pounds on each boobie, I think it does indeed go back there first, when I started putting a bit of weight back on in December my oh looked at me one day and said hello ladies ya back
Lisa that was so funny , your OH saying that lol
I see you look after your Niece , My Mia is 5 , yes I can say that once they go home the place must seem so empty , but you then think they will return :)
Yes Lisa I have a slight headache , I'm hoping it passes in the night , I have not been to good with my drinking today .
Its getting back into Cd again , its really trying sometimes this diet and when hungry you say can I do this ? but it does pass .
Lobby , yes I guess we have to have alittle something on this crazy diet , so keep up the milk in the drinks .
Well today I went to my sisters my older son and then to the food shops to get some chicken , just in case I have a weak moment .
I will Take Mia riding Sunday .
I like it Lisa we can meet up for bars and water lol .
Its good being on a team , and its a good team ... I think our BMI are about the same arent they ?
Lisa I will weigh Sunday morning see what i weigh , as I started Friday I will post you what I weigh .
Hows everyone doing ?

Good morning Team
I went to bed with a very bad headache , worst one ever on CD , very painful , so this morning Sunday , I checked with my ketostix for ketone but it went a very slight pink , I have had the sticks a while but i'll check again monday morning . I also went on the scales too , and yes since starting on Friday I have lost 5 pounds , so I guess I don't mind the head from hell , i'm up early again today 6:30 AM again , I don't need an Alarm lol .
So hows is everyone doing ?
I'll post you my results Lisa in a min .
Really want to get to 140 pounds this time around thats 10 stone , and i'll see when I get there on frame of mind to take it further .

Morning all

I had my weigh in this morning! I asked my cdc if i could pop over this mrning as 5pm was a bit of a push for me with couple bits going on! Got some more yummy bars as they are so lush! Looking forward to them.

My weigh in was : 16 st 3 now down to 15st 11 = 6 lbs loss -

pleased with that this week as i have been 100% ss and after last weeks totm weigh in thats a bit of a boost.

Jackie i am so pleased bloods came back ok for you hun XX And well done on the loss since Friday thats amazing.

I hope the rest of the team are ok and enjoying their weekend. We have lovely clear sunny day here so i am off to take my children off for a bike ride.

Speak Later

Victoria

Thats great Victoria 6 pounds down , and into another stone bracket ! its good when you can say that .
Thank you Victoria , yes they are back , but still have to see my doctor as hands are still palying up .
Which Bars did you get Victoria ?
I like the porridge also bars and shakes too . Soups I like too , think it all makes a change ... When is the new CD mag out ?
think its every 3 months ?
Just got back from riding , took Mia , only half an hour lesson each week as its costly .
I see your in Essex Victoria where abouts ?

:character00238: Hello team,

:bliss:Well done Victoria thats a fantastic result, its melting off you. I lost 5lbs this week and am so pleased about that, it just gives you even more motivation to stay on track.

I have adjusted our March challenge figures below. We are so gonna meet these targets. Zoda, Linda and Jackie do you want to join us, we are going to treat ourselves if we get to target and we all will by the looks of things yay. :D

:whistle: I feel really naughty today, it was lovely outside until about 20 mins ago and I could see the neighbours son washing both the cars, well its just started to tip it down here now and I dont know why, but I couldnt stop laughing, how evil am i :eek: :sign0151:

I now have results for Victoria, Looby and myself. I will await Lindas before weight, to work out the final figures and Jackie and Zoe are going to be added onto next weeks figures.

Hows it going today Zoe, Jackie has a massive headache, are you ok so far? just hang on in there.

I am off out now, just going to see whats at the shops and will be back later to let you know how we did, hope you all having a great weekend.

Will speak to you all soon Lisa xx

March Challenge

Lisa BB ............. Goal: to lose 14lbs - 5lbs down 9lbs to go ............ Reward: will be a Pair of Earings

YummyMummy04 ~ Goal to loose 16 lbs - 6 lbs down to 10lbs ~ Reward will be Pampering session at home ~

Loobylou22 - Goal: to lose 14lbs - 5lbs down 9lbs to go............ Reward: will be Facial at my friends salon

That was funny Lisa , when he washed his car and you was laughing lol , if onl;y he could see you lol .
The headache , thats gone now but it was a killer , worst one i've had on CD of all my restarts , which i've lost count of .
Join the march challenge , huh I think i'll wait till i get a full month in , so I'll start in April ... and avoid the choc eggs .
How long does everyone think they will be on CD for , I mean have they got a time limit or have they tried to work it out how long it will take it get to goal ?
I'll post my result friday then Lisa , morning .
Linda is waiting on getting her Laptop back .
Its good to get out it passes the time , stops us going into things we should not . Must have aplan of action for next weekend .
Let me think , Let me think ....
Ideas anyone ?

Evening all

We all did great weight losses again! we are sooo gonna be slim soon! Well done team XX

MsJMC - I am 10 mins from Lakeside in Essex. I can never be too far from a shopping centre lol I am loving the chocolate, peanut and choc orange bars. Yummy in my tummy. Cant stand the porridges or soups. Love the banana, strawberry and chocolate shakes and choc mint with mix-a-mousse.

Did the Doctor give any other indication as to what the prob may be with your hands??

Lol at Lisa and her neighbours car. I am the same with my neighbour. They have a car because of "disability" but they have to pay if it gets damage so he is constantly at his window incase it gets scratch damaged etc.. His face when a child goes by on their bike! Creases me up!

Well heres to another dieting week girls.

Oh by the way MsJMC i am going to keep dieting until i am down to 10 - 12 stones. My ideal is below 10 stone but i think i will look ill being that slim but will see nearer the target. I will work my way thro the steps accordinly

Victoria

Evening ladies,

Well our team came second for the second week, well done girls you really are doing so well.

Victoria and Looby are joint 1st in our team with 2.65% which is fantastic.

I did feel mean laughing at the neighbours son, although he is 18 and a bit of a bugger lol it just came over me all of a sudden ooopps.

Jackie, I am exactly the same as Victoria when it comes to my target weight, I think anythig between 10.5 and 12 stone, I am just going to see when I get there, its just soooo long since I was there that I cannot remember what it felt like hehe.

Well I just finished my toffee bar and absolutely I agree Victoria they are really good, I think I could eat then when the diet is finished, which is probably a good thing, I will have one as a snack or quick lunch option possibly. Sticking to the plan, it seems easier now for some reason, maybe because I have had 2 results. I dont know if its just me, but do you sometimes think this diet is too good to be true and that we cannot lose like this every week, my head is always arguing with itself and then just seeing the results its like 'see it does work' na na na naaaaaa im just weird lol

The team helps though so thank you girls, there are some strange people on this site, however I think we have a fantastic team and can really see us all doing this together so thank you again.

Lisa xx

Back