The Sliminators - Team 5

Soon Victoria you will be hitting them shops hard with OH credit cards lol!!
Well I have to go back but she did say raynauds , but I think she also wanted to rule out anything else .
I love the pooridge , peanut bars and orange and the ready made ones more so in the summer I like strawberry too in dry not so much in ready made .
I was just thinking this morning of all the years i've wasted by being over weight , so i'm not going to let another slip by me .
10 12 stone is good for your height , yes see how you feel when nearer the time , which won't be long .
I know i need to be 9ish but keep it at 10 for now lol
We all have the same BMI I think ....

Hi Lisa
We have to have a few laughs lol so if you laugh at him next door its ok lol
How was your dayd Lisa seems like you are going great guns . like victoria .
I did have some chicken last night and veg , but really want to be ssing today so I need to push myself .
Yes the team does help !!! Got OH off this week so will do the garden I think today . whats everyone plan for today Team ?
Lisa , wont be long on CD till you see that Goal weight !
right I better go the kids need sorting for school

:character00238: Hey Team,

How are you all today? How are you getting on Zoda? :hug99:

You stick with it Jackie, your doing great and doing stuff in the garden with your oh will burn off loads, just dont go too mad with those hands of yours, I feel the best thing is to be superviser when it comes to garden work with the oh :giggle:

Well I’m being a nurse today, my oh is off with the man flu, he really thought that was a real thing and actually said to me last night in a really sad little voice 'I feel really rough, think I have the man flu', I nearly wet myself, bless him. :patback: I have stuck him in the spare room with a load of supplies and keep taking tea and snacks. :eek: Ooops sounds like I have locked him in there, reading that back, he is free to wander the house, honestly, just prefer him up there :giggle:

I am doing ok so far, being tempted by his snacks, but feel strong today so will be fine. It does go to show me though how when I was ill growing up, we always had snacks, which ultimately means treats to make us feel better, this is one habit I want to break and I suppose by realising it its a good starting point. I eat when I’m happy, sad, bored, angry, celebrating, well just about every occasion can be accompanied by food. :eek:

When doing LighterLife we were told to keep thought records and I really didn’t do this very often, may start one now though, things just seem to be popping up so often and its good to keep a record of these thoughts and feelings and try to sort out the reason why I overeat. I have also been looking into doing a couple of courses which will help me long term. :)

I know we haven’t been doing this for a long long time, but do any of you see things differently? or have you had some good ideas to put plans into place for the future? Just really starting to look at things and wondered if you do too!

:character00148: Speak soon Lisa xx

:grouphugg:​

Hi Lisa
I have been thinking how much happier I was when I was slim , I am finding CD not as easy as other times .
I want to be ssing but am having chicken , my mind needs to be in a stronger place .
I took photos today , front back and side , crist this is why i'm dieting I said when looking at them , just think in NOV I was 167 , not at goal but smaller than now and seeing photos of me then till now , its a wake up call .
Man flu lol , yes we know men when ill , they don't handle it well , so if he starts lock him in lol
When I was a chils and unwell my mum used to say ... come on eat your food otherwise you won't get better .
lol .
Yes , Lisa when you did LL what things dod you learn ? sounds interesting . I went to the first meeting but i found out it was to costly as my doctor wanted £98 for check up and that was before starting LL I think it was £66 a week , which I could not do , wanted too . Hows your day going I have to be at the school for 4 as consultation for my daughter , hope my son gets home to took after her so i don't have to take her .
Can talk then without earssssssssss :)

HI GIRLS...finally got my laptop back, i've sent Lisa a pm telling her that i lost 3.5lb last wk and 4.5lb this wk. How r u all doing, hope u all had good losses. Jackie well done on u loss, keep it up. I'm going to fix my tracker so speak soon Linda.

Hi girls, so im back and so pleased to be.

What is this challenge thing everyone is doing? Sorry not had time to read through my missed posts yet!!

I started again today, am fine at the moment, just looking forward to getting back on track. I have weigh in tomorrow, im sure I have put on but I am going to take tomorrow as a new start.

I have my goal reward set now, I think you know I am getting married in may next year, well me and my friend have been discussing what we can get our H2B's as wedding presents (she getting married in June 2010) and we came across something which we thought was brilliant and we booked it yesterday, wait for it lol, artistic nude photos lol, what I was thinking of I have no idea, they are beautiful pics and I am now aiming to get the best out of them I can lol. Google mighty-aphrodite if you want to know what I am on about!! I would put the link on but not sure if i am allowed!!

Anyways I will catch up with all the posts later xx

Linda , just looking how your BMI is coming down , hey you've over taken me lol
Not that should buck my ideas up a bit lol
Good to have you back , now pressure is on , arrrrrrrrrrr lol

Zoda hi
LOl do you mean they will draw him with nothing on ?
lol
Hey how you doing at getting back on CD ? I started again Friday my god my head was bad , I mean bad , that was saturday night .
Thats different , getting your OH a present , i never did taht , so when is it again you are saying , I DO ? lol

Hi Ms JMC

Aww, I hope you feel better soon, it does get easier. I am ok today, I was ok for the first couple of days last time though and then it was about day 3,4,5,6 that I thought I was actually going to die!! Hoping it wont be so bad this time but im sure it will be!

I am getting married on 15th May 2010, can't wait, we have been together since we were 14, bless hehe. No they dont draw him nude (although there's an idea!) it is a photo shoot that I am going to do and then you get 18 photos in a leather album, I am going to hide it somewhere and give his best man a card saying look wherever, then ill put in the box "for your eyes only" hehe. Can't actually believe ive signed up to it though lol, I am so shy in person!! x

its all so exciting the build up for a weeding , where are you having your big day /and I know you going to give the team a run for their money as you have to get into the dress ,w hich Size did you go for ?

I haven't got my dress yet, I don't want to go shopping until I have lost a couple of stone, I get so stressed out and upset shopping at the moment, don't want to put myself through that at the moment! x

Hi Jackie, hope u feel better soon, i know u can do it so hang in there and u'll soon be on ur way.

Going for an SS day today linda . Good to see your going greatguns !
Zoda , how are you ? how was yesterday , see your up early like me .
With the dress , thats good idea really , get to the size then start looking , sure there will be lots of lovely dresses

Hello girls

Welcome back Linda

Sorry not been on but have caught the lurgies (sp??) of my children. Got right snotty nose (sorry) head is hurting and are my eyes. Feel horrible! I hate colds as they always make you feel so miserable. As long as it doesnt go to my chest i should shake it off in couple of days!

Well i have been good even tho been poorly and been 100% ss. I havent even took paracetemols or medicine as scared it will knock my out of ketosis! lol

Hope you are all doing well.

Zoda - congratulations on the wedding. When you choose your dress we want to see photos !

Victoria

Hi Victoria
Hope you feel better very soon .
Yes you are doing great on this Diet , lets hurry up and get to goal ...
I have just got home been food shopping , crist it was tempting , you have moments like taht , but this team is keep me going , so everyone don't let yourselfs down , cos you'll be out of the running lol
Where is everyone ??
I have thought about mothers day , as it will be my mums last one , :-( she really wants me to go , and i will go , its 3 courses , so will go for things taht are not carb cos it will make me want more food and hard to get back on track .
Lets me it going girls

Hi girls.. hope u feel better soon victoria. Jackie stay away from fatty foods on mothersday make good choices. well i got into a size 16 today, not bad from a size 22... size 12 here i come lol. How is everyone, its a bit quiet on here.

Hey girls,
Sorry iv not been on for a while, my weigh in was ok but i wasnt expecting to lose so much i did 3.5 this week, which i thought was quite good considering its totm. Oh and i got into a size 14 combats 2day, i keep going up my mums to my onl clothes and trying on all sizes, im so pleased i cant say. Hope you are all ok.xxx

Its good to get into smaller sizes .
Linda , roll on them 12 s yesssssssss it wont be long , size 22 to 16 , next when shopping you should try on a pair of 22s and have a look how you was before . Got to keep on the postive side and keep going . Yes Linda , away from foods that will give me more cravings , will only make it harder for me to get back on this diet. you tell your lot linds no chocs on mothetrs day , or say make sure they have a good sell by date and tuck into them after you hit goal , cos I can see it in sight now for you .
Hows the size 14s zoda ? keep droping them down .
How the other team members doing ?

Hello ladies,

Just a quickie as I have to shoot out, I will be back on later to read all the posts ive missed and do one of my big replies lol. From the bits i have read quickly, you are all continuing to do so well and just shrinking away.

Speak soon Lisa xx

Hi girls... how is every 1 doing? jackie i'm not going out for a meal on mothersday and the kids have been told not to buy me any goodies that r edable lol. so i think it will be perfume or earings.. I know this because thats what i've asked for lol. Well i'll catch up later,Linda.

Back