The Sliminators - Team 5

Another challenge i have joined if anyone wanted a bit more motivation is the "10 week challenge drop 2 dress sizes by 22nd May".

It wont allow me to add to my siggie as cant go over 1500 characters but there is a thread in the cd general forum.

I am starting at a size 20 and working towards being a size 16 by 22nd may!

Victoria

I think this is a really good idea, just cannot find it yet, will keep looking lol.

Size 16 that would be sooooo fantastic.

Lisa xx

Morning everyone,

Well its lovely here today, it makes everything feel a little bit better doesnt it. We all up for the 100% challenge today? one day at a time and we can do this.

I still feel a little grotty, however am SS today yay, i'm back, hopefully will be in ketosis real soon, shouldnt take long as didnt really eat much of anything, had to push the shake down today got that horrid yacky thick throat thing going on (nice).

I have listed us all below and I want you all to check yourselves off when 1 whole day ss completed, hopefully we will have a full set by Sunday morning. I found seeing it in black and white and realising that we are doing this together really helps. As I said on a previous post, I am on here a lot for the next few days so any help just shout.

Lisa Mon
Jackie Mon
Victoria Mon
Zoda Mon
Linda Mon
Looby Mon

Good luck team, stay strong and have a fantastic day.

Speak soon Lisa xx

Last edited:
Me again lol

I found that thread Victoria and joined it, thank you. Such a good idea and seeing other people actually saying the sizes that we can get into in a couple of months really makes it more real some how. xx

Hope your tests go well today Linda, thinking of you. xx

I got your PM Jackie and am going to try and sort it out today, I cannot really be this techno stupid can I haha. xx

Hey Zoda and Looby hows it going? hope you both had great weekends and can catch up real soon with all my waffleing, sorry I have been a busy bunny on here, get ya water to hand, take a deep breath and a seat, it will take a while (sorry) lol. xx xx

Speak soon, or someone else can if they like, I promise to shut up for a couple or three hours to give ya all a chance.

Lisa xx

hi Team , Ok had me kick up butt from Lisa , ouch hehe .
So far one starwberry shake down , hows everyone doing today , is Zoda and Lou still on this team ? We need a full fighting 6
Thank you victoria , how are you today ? with that new challenge , bring down the sizes girl !
How are you Linda , what is on the menu today ? You are going to see your Goal soon .
I will have a look at that thread Victoria .
Wahts everyone had so far to eat ?

Hi Lisa , That is a good idea about being 100% , ok I will know by the end of today !
so i'll let you know so you can cross me off .
Hope you don't get the head from hell to bad Lisa .
Ok Lisa , when you PM me your addy i'll add you on mine .
Its ok with the tec stuff we all are on a learning game
Linda , hope bloods go well and your results should be back by friday or Monday so then you will know were your aiming for , lets hope they are normal .
Victoria , i'll look up that thread soon .

Hi guys, wow everyone is doing really well.

I am sorry I have been so rubbish for past couple of weeks, I havent been on here at all. I have been feeling sorry for myself to be honest. I have had and have still got tonsilitas and larangitas and a cold, talk about hit me a vengence!

My other half has booked us a few days away in cornwall from tomorrow until Sat as he says I need to get away for a bit, stop worrying about other people and get better, so thats what we are doing. I am taking some shakes with me but I am going to focus on getting better. I have an appointment on Monday with CDC and sister in law to be is joining aswell, so this will be my fresh start.

I have found the wedding dress of my dreams so I need to loose as much as I can by end of August (latest I can order it for may 2010) so this is what i am aiming for.

If you want to find another member to replace me as I am not exactly on the plan 100% at mon, thats fine, I wont be offended, I will be 100% for as long as it takes from Monday though. I will speak to you all when we get back, keep going guys you are all doing great xxx

:) Hi Zoda,

Really good to hear from you, so sorry your still poorly though this cold virus going around is an absolute pain in the butt. I do hope your trip away will give you all you need to make you better, i know you said you will be taking your shakes, but if you are seeing monday as a fresh start, why dont you just really enjoy yourself and relax from the diet for a few days, it wont make too much of a difference in the grand scale of things, you sound like you need some good r&r so just be kind to yourself and have a good break. :hug99:

When you start back on monday we will be here waiting for you and of course we want you to still be on the team silly, :flowers:buying that dress in August is such a fantastic incentive and you will so do this and be that stunning bride you want to be.

It will be an extra bonus having your sister in law join you, a bit of healthy competition never hurts. :p

So you step away from those packs they will be waiting for you next week, chill out, have a cream tea and some of them cornish goodies and just gather yourself together for the amazing fresh start that you will have next week. We will see you then, take care and you two have a fantastic few days. :gen126:

Speak next week, Lisa xx

Thanks Lisa :) I want this so bad am i AM going to do it, I figure 5 stone in 5 months is easily achievable on CD and depending on how I feel then, I might even order the next size down, just to keep me focused!

Thanks for being so understanding and I will be back next week, good luck this week, I know you will do brilliantly though x

Hi girls... well went for blood tests today but i feel fine so don't think there will be a brobelem but i'll give it a couple of day's and then back to ss, not waiting for the results. Jackie well done on ur weight loss, keep it going. Zoda.. enjoy ur break.. it will do u good. I'm doing Atkins right now.. just to get back into ketosis quickly coz it only takes 2 day's, then ssing here i come. speak soon, Linda.

Hi Linda , yes sometimes its too long to wait and you think ok they have the blood now so i'm ok to go back if prob which I hope Not then you can rethink .
Thanks Linda for that .
I'm sure you will get back into K mode very fast as you may not be out of K yet do you test Linda with the sticks ?
Ok hows is everyone ?

Hi everyone,

Zoda, absolutely you will be down 5 stone in 5 months, how exciting then going for that dress and even in a smaller size. It will happen.

Linda, glad the tests are all done and you feel fine. I hope the ketosis kicks in real soon for you.

Jackie, im doing okay, hows your day so far? today I have had a banana shake for breakfast and a cappuccino one for lunch, so far had 2.5 litres of water and am looking forward to my bar later, gonna have it around 9 just hanging on in there, usually day 2 and 3 the hardest for me, but I will get there.

Check with you all later this evening Lisa xx

Hi girls. Jackie i did do a ketone test and i am out of ketosis, i couldn't have anything to eat before the tests so i was starving, after i had them done, i went to the hospital cafe and had something to eat but now i'm going to be good. Lisa u'll soon be in ketosis and on ur way to losing again, good luck. Linda.

Morning Team
How is everyone today ?
Thats a shame Linda , but I know you will be back on CD without no problems .
i still have my sticks left , you get loads of them .
Lisa as for monday the 100% day , had milk and meat , so didn't make Monday . how is everyone doing ?

Morning all

I hope everyoens colds go soon. Luckily mine has gone now. I hate colds!

Zoda have a fab time away. Lucky you being took away for a few days. We will be here monday spurring you back on! lol

Good luck Lisa and Linda just keep remembering to down the water and once back into Ketosis that fat will be falling away.

I was good and have been 100% Monday. To be honest tho i have been 100% since day 1. I dont think i am strong enough to have 1 bite or 1 wobble as i think i will cave in and the diet will be out the window so i have to stay 100% ss. I am very black and white like that! I drive my husband nuts as i am all or nothing! lol I think you are all so brave to get yourselfs back into it as i dont think i could.

Its another beautiful day here so am going to spend most of it in the garden planting seeds etc We are growing some veggies and fruits this year with the children. Only ones we can do in containers or hanging basket but think it be great for the children to learn how plants grow, to look after them then eat their fruits! We are growing carrots, peppers, rocket lettuce, strawberrys, spring onions and tomato. We are doing flowers too and of course Sunflowers (we do it every year see who can grow the tallest!)

Hope you all have a good day.

Victoria , i'm growing lots of different strawberry seeds this year , I got alot from ebay . I did have some tomatoe plants but got eaten , so growing some more now . Also some sun flower seeds too , not got much room for veg plot so am limited too .
You have done great on 100% , you will see the rewards soon.
Also I got strawberry palnts from poundland too and wilco too cheap .
so hope to get lots of crops .
Enjoy your day , you will soon be able to eat your crop :)

Hi ya everyone,

Really nice to hear from you all, I just wrote a really long post and then it dissapeared arggh, took me ages as well. I am not feeling very well so gonna go back to bed now and will be back a little later and post a proper reply (again) hope it doesnt go again.

Hope you all have a good day.

Speak soon Lisa xx

I have done that before, what it is, after a time you get logged out , so now I see that, I copy and paste and relog back in , after you write so much you can't be asked the second time , hope your feeling better lisa ....

Hi Ya, well Atkins went out the window, strange... but all that food was making me feel sick, so started back on cd today. Not hoping to lose much this wk as my w.in is sat, but i will be happy with a 1lb or 2. How is everyone doing? Lisa, hope u feel better soon, Y.M glad ur feeling better.Jackie, i'll e.mail u later. Linda.

Hows the team ?
Linda that is great your back on CD , sooner on the plan sooner off :)
Don't think we;ve heard from Lou ? anyone heard ?
how are you finding CD Linda , atkins can make you feel sick eating all that sort of food . Bet our bodies are saying whats going on when going on these sort of diets lol
Lisa , wheres that long post gone , come on lol
Victoria , hows the seeds coming on ? I also have done radishes and runner beans too . My tomatoe plants are 2inches tall now , but not putting them out yet cos last lot got eaten .
hows everyone doing ?

Hey Guys,
Really sorry i havent been on in a long time, i have been so down. I was so motivated as i was losing loads, but this week iv only lost 1lb and in feeling so hungry its untrue which is making me feel really sh***y!! on top of that my cdc is going to oz for 6 wks so i need to find a new cdc.
I have hardly been on the site at all, and finding that everytime i open a sachet i just want to throw it at the wall!! must say tho that i have been 100%ss and not cheated once.
Why am i at this bloody plateau???? it was going so well, i just want to cry, i keep getting on the scales at home and its 12.6 - 12.7 up and down for the last 2 weeks... its driving me bonkers!!!
You all seem to be doing really well, congratulations. If i do pick up im sure i will be back on every day again.lol
sorry for such a glum post.xxx

Back