The Sliminators - Team 5

Hello all,

Jackie - We have planted the seeds and the Rocket lettuce have all ready started to sprout stems! Cant wait for the rest to start too.

Lou - i am so sorry your having a hard time at the mo. It is horrible you are feeling low. I know you disappointed by 1lb loss but it is better off then on and have you measured yourself. You prob lost inches rather than weight. It might give you a big boost if you have so worth a check. Sending you big cyber (((hugs))).

Lisa - the same happened to me a couple sundays ago. I wrote a long post on this thread about 3 times. It was driving me nuts! Got there in the end tho.

Linda - Good luck for your weigh in on Sat. I have never tried Atkins but glad your back on CD.

I bet Zoda is having a fab time on her break.

I am still being good and being 100% and lucky as dont particulary miss food at the mo. I think i miss Diet coke more than food!

I am going to need to buy some more trousers soon as all mine are getting really baggy and i am holding them up with belts!

Hi girls...how is every one doing? as for me, i could eat a horse coz i'm STARVING!!!! i've drank so much water... i feel like a water balloon lol. Lou, sorry ur having a bad time.. but it will get better so just hang in. Jackie i can't e.mail u right now coz my mail is playing up, it won't send them so i'll have to get my son to take a look and see what's going on with it. Hope u all have good losses for this wk, speak soon, Linda. ( cold, hungry, p....d off and sorry for myself.) lol.

where is everyone?

Morning Team

Hi Linda , i'm here , up early again , unsure where the others are , hello hehe .
Victoria , you also can't wait to eat them too , my seeds are coming on now , I also have some fruit bushes too , I go to poundland to get alot of garden things .
Lets hop that starving feeling goes Linda its not good , keep busy and go out shopping take your mind off things .
How are you Lisa , hope everything is going well , i'll post you my results shortly , i'm 3 down , when does everyone else weigh in ?
Ok lets get this Team a full 6 so we can stand a better chance .
Have a good day guys

Hello everyone,

Sorry not been on, been in bed for the last couple of days, this blooming cold thing has knocked me for six. I am feeling a little better today and hope the end is near (of the cold, not me lol)

I will post a big one later, as I have to get on with a little housework, my OH home this afternoon and the place is a bit of a tip as not done anything alllll week, I need to hire one of those nice hunky men that come and do stuff for you, then I could just relax and watch haha.

I have ss for the last 3 days and am in ketosis, yay, so now its all downhill for me. I am sticking at 100% from now on, its so incredibly hard to get there if you pick even the smallest thing, I thought that I could control it and it would be fine, however have now learned that you really need to be 100% and not touch a thing if you want success and not have these silly guilt feelings. I was having them even if I ate the smallest piece of chicken or fish, so thats it, i am joining Victoria and being 100% until the end of this fantastic diet and it is fantastic, we see the results every week and know it works. I have had a lot of time to think and assess things and realise that things are always gonna happen and that even though I pretend that I can change things, I CANT the only thing I can do is be good to myself and allow the poopoes to hit and just slide off that new slim bod that WILL emerge very soon, I figure that now I am back in that place I will be where I want to be by September 2009 is the absolute latest possible date for my goal to be achieved, WOW now thats incredible, just think back those few months, I can remember like it was yesterday, thinking about Christmas and what I was going to get everyone and my tree, it goes by so quickly.

I do hope that you all can be in that place soon, we have Zoda back on Monday and she is a strong contender and very motivated, Linda is back SS now and Looby hasnt given up yet, even though she is finding it hard, which is great. Jackie is getting there and losing well and Victoria is in her grove, just melting those pounds away

All in all I think we have managed to fight those few hiccups and will all be on track and a good stong team with amazing results next week.

Please can you all pm me your weight and loses before Sunday lunch, I know some of you are eating and would just like to say, please enjoy yourselves, just remember a little of what you fancy is okay (just for the day mind lol).

I will post again later this evening once I have tackled my house and read all your posts to catch up.

I do hope your all okay and if you are stuggling or finding really really hard, then dont dissapear or feel bad alone one of us will be able to talk to you and help, just pm me anytime, I know how hard it all is.

Must go for now, he must be half way up the motorway now and the house still looks like a tip OMG. lol slight panic attack coming on, not that hed say anything, just me being a fussy pants, gotta go, cant seem to shut up can I haha really I am going now, I hate housework, right Im really going...........

Speak soon, take care Lisa xx

Hi Team

Linda , did you get your blood test results back ?
How did you get on ?> hope everything is good news ! are you still feeling hungry and cold ?
You have come along way , and you are doing so well !
Victoria , how are things , have you been talking to them plants ? lol
Lisa , there seems to be so many colds about , I got one over xmas that took me right down for 5 weeks , unsure what it was but last xmas is one I don't want to remember , as for other reason too .
Did you get all the house work done , thats good 100% , you know I think as Linda and Victoria and yourself are 100% i'll join you in 100% monday , I think zoda is back Monday , Zoda , post us Monday let us know your rejoining , and are you going to be 100 % . Now lou , when will you be rejoining us and are you going to be 100% from Monday ?
So out goes the extra chicken and milk and Hello 100& Club .
Think we have to really spur eachother on here and lets get to Goal .
Lisa have a look at other peoples Sig and see there loses and also see in that time what they lost , gives you an idea , but its day by day on this diet , lucky we have summer on our side , no more feeling cold and thinking i'm going out can't drink too much as wetting ourselfs lol , cos winter is harder !
Use this time to really get stuck in !

Hello everyone,

Well I managed to finish the housework yesterday, when he arrived home, I took some washing upstairs to sort and 20 mins later came down to find stuff everywhere lol, well it looked nice of a few minutes anyway.

So today has been a little stressful, managed to lose my 2 main bank cards last night and reported them, only after being told my card cancelled then she told me that the oh would be as well as its a joint account arrgggh she could not unblock it, why do they not tell you this before they block it, we were just outside a blooming wall bank and could have taken some money out first. Have spent the last 3 hours on the phone and driving aroung trying to find a blinking post office that was open, had to go into town in the end, manic out there all the tourists are coming down again as its lovely here today, beach really busy, which is nice to see.

Safe and sound back home calmed down, was spitting fire earlier, had a shake and a bottle of water, wanted a bucket of kfc, but didnt falter. Just shows things always happen and I have to not let it bother me, i'm getting there.

So you girls out in the garden today, its so nice seeing things popping up all over the place, I am not a very good gardener, seem to kill off most stuff and its a little like a jungle out there, great for the wild life though. We brought the house a few years ago from a very keen gardener and even though we have let it go, a whole manner of pretty little flowers and bushes come up throughout the year and have two lovely apple trees that keep the birds happy.

I do hope you all have a good day today. I will post later.

Lisa xx

:sign0009: :sign0163: :help2:

I am soooo bored, Saturday night and at home feeling yak, had a massive row with oh (one of many and nothing major;)), had a tiny row with my mum, cannot go tomorrow to see her either as would have to drive all the way to london and back and still feel pants and she told me not too, I am so emotional at the moment, even those stupid adds are making me cry :copon: or I wanna drop kick something :hide: blooming TOTM arrrrggghhh.

Anyway having a mad moment, I am staying strong, diet wise still 100%, just had a cappuccino shake and still have my toffee bar to come so its all good. (yum yum dee dee yum)

I am currently listening to my ipod plumbed myself into the computer and having a bit of me time so excuse the following:

:party0023:​

:greenapple::greenapple::greenapple::greenapple: :banana dancer::banana dancer::banana dancer::banana dancer: :stickdance::stickdance::stickdance::stickdance:
these guys are all dancing perfectly to the music, cracking me up lol

Oh and another thing, just got myself comfy on the bed and guess what!!!! I have found those chuffing bank cards that caused all the stress this morning, havent told oh yet Oooppssss

:fear::fear::fear::fear: :sad0071: :sad0071: :sad0071: :sad0071:

:psiholog: Sorry for the rant, hopefully all this loud music will cure me, usually does. :gen144: :brainfart: :p

Hope your all having a good evening, sorry again, hey its working I am happier now Arrrggghhh TOTM LOL

Lisa xxxx

hI GIRLS. Lisa there must be something in the air... coz i've had a big row with OH and i've been staying in my sisters, that'll teach him. well how is every 1 doing? hope u have all lost loads of weight i will post my weight loss in the morning. speak soon Linda.

Hi girls..how is every 1 doing, hope u have had good losses.... i lost 6lb this wk so a very happy bunny lol. Linda

Hello ladies

Its just a quick one and i will catch up later as doing stuff with the kids today.

FAO Lisa :Weigh in was

15 stone 4lbs
Loss - 4lbs
Was 15 stone 8 lbs

That last lb to 15st 3 is taunting me as i hit 2 stone loss when 15st 3! lol :rolleyes:

Hope you all have good day and will catch up all with you later.

Take care

Hello

Well done Linda thats a fantastic loss, I am so pleased for you, a drum roll indeed was required lol.

Excellent loss again Victoria, you are my new inspiration to keep on track, so thank you.

Hope everyone has a great day, I will be posting again in a hour or 2 to post the results, see you later.

Lisa xx

:character00238: Hello team,

:happy096: Well we came second again in the team challenge, so well done again girls you really are keeping us right at the top, with all your hard work.

:thankyouthankyou:Linda is team sliminators, biggest loser with a fantastic 2.97%. Massive congrats Linda :party0011:

:character00115: Keep up the good work and hopefully with a fully strong team of 6 next week will get ourselves right to the top.

Well done everyone, I am so very proud of all of you this week.
:grouphugg:
Hope you all had a great day today and get back on track with a fresh new week starting tomorrow.

Will speak to you all tomorrow, Lisa xx​

Morning Team

Well I had a busy day yesterday with all my family there was 17 of us , had a nice meal , 3 courses , now will be paying the price .
Did you all ahve a good mothers day ?
Linda a big wow on your loss and victoria you did so well too.
Them bank cards gave you a hard time Lisa and when you find them there is nothing you can do after letting the bank know . ARRR
Hows you are other half now lisa ? and you Linda , I hope its not catching lol
Hey you know what i got for mother day , I got a small greenhouse heyyyyyyyyy , and also a nice Mug too , and my older son got me chocs which will keep and flowers and a pamer kit , so I did so well !
What did you all get ?
Well have a good day guys , and by the end of today we will hopfuly be a full 6 .

Hello everyone,

Jackie you did really well yesterday and a green house, thats fab, you can grow all your own stuff for when you start eating again and use that mug now for your shakes and soups, it does indeed sound like you were spoilt, which is really nice.

Things are a little better now with OH I just get a little arrrgghh around totm and seem to get annoyed with all the things that I normally ignore that bugs me about him. Feel calmer today though, hes gone off to work until Friday so I can have me time and sort myself out abit and will be nicer when he gets back.

I dyed my hair yesterday as well, things I do when having a bit of a stressy time lol, its naturally ginger/blonde and I have dyed it dark chestnut brown OMG, I think it looks nice, I think! just getting used to the shock when I pass a mirror, its like woah for a minute. (hey it will grow/wash out eventually) Its quite trendy actually, just need to lose my six or seven stone and I could join girls aloud lol

I do hope you all have a good 100% day today, so far had a shake and managed a litre of water. Gonna get on with the housework now so I can enjoy nice tidy house all week lol.

Speak to you all later, be good to yourselves.

Lisa xx

Yes Lisa , I had the best mothers day ever , in all 18 years of them . Its the first time I have been out for mothers day and been waited on . Will do same next year I think .
What line of work is Hubby in to be away for monday to friday .
Yes TOTM does strange things to us , makes us also crave sweet stuff too .
I have got soil now and more seeds to plant now , your right Lisa i'll soon be able to eat them . I have so many starwberry plants I have started this year had some from years ago but had to get some different ones .
I am forever dying my hair , as a child I was white blonde and over my adult years i've gone a dirty blonde , but thanks to hair dyes I can be ash blonde , so your liking your new colour , hey won't be long till we are all at goal , its not going to be easy I know , hows everyone doing ?

Hi guys,

Hope everyone is ok, you are all doing so great! I started again 100% today, although not going to CDC till tomorrow eve but thought a new week and all that and had a few shakes left. My weigh in day will be Tuesday again. Feeling ok today and looking forward to being slim for summer!

I am gonna go restart my ticker...x

Hey Zoda.. think u should look at ur ticker lol.

Welcome back zoda , so your fulling fighting fit !
Lou where are you ? if we don't hear from you today we will have to find another member as we are unsure if you are on the team , post us today and let us know ok !

Back