The Sliminators - Team 5

im still here, i have been busy with shifts and my little girl, really trying to fit it all in, money is so short at the min!! i do try to get on when i can. will try harder promise!!!xxxxx

Hello everyone

Hows it going today? I have period from hell, but staying strong and 100% even though I feel that I could eat my own head right now.

Great to have you back Zoda, how was the break? did you relax and enjoy yourself?

Lou where are you ? if we don't hear from you today we will have to find another member as we are unsure if you are on the team , post us today and let us know ok !

Jackie we do not necessarily need to replace a team member unless there has been no contact for well over a week after the sunday deadline and then its down to the team to decide, we have to allow for the occasional m.i.a and times away for personal reasons, as we have for other team members.

If we do have to replace a team member please can we make it a team decision and as team leader I would like to advertise if thats ok, as I have pmd and get pm from the team that maybe not everyone is aware of.

Sorry for any confusion, just want all of us to feel supported and its probably my fault for not saying something sooner.

Hope you all have a great day, take care of yourselves.

Speak to you all later, Lisa xx

just double checking as she said, if she does pick up she will be back on everyday and didn't know if she was still with us thats all , lou , how did you do last week , now don't waste them shakes to the wall lol they are too costly lol

Last edited:
hi, just checking, do i have to post every day to be on the team? because if so i will have to drop out. Im just working a lot of shifts and when im not looking after Bella im sleeping. Sorry to be so awquard.xxxx

The only rules of a team is to post your weekly results and really support eachother as best you can , so thats no probs you are still on the team

What day do you give Lisa your weekly results Lou ?

This is just to let you know that I am off the Team ....So you can replace me
I find I need a challange .
Doing so well Linda i'll PM you .
Victoria you are doing great hang in there :)

This is just to let you know that I am off the Team ....So you can replace me
I find I need a challange .
Doing so well Linda i'll PM you .
Victoria you are doing great hang in there :)

Jackie, why are you leaving us? we are all doing so well together, sorry if you feel that you need to leave because of my previous message, i was not having a go or wanting to upset anyone. I just wanted everyone to realise that we can be really flexible to support each other, as we are all going through different things right now.

I cannot think of anything more challenging than losing weight, however if you feel that you dont need us anymore then I understand, please just have a think and let us know, take a few days to think it over, before you decide.

Lisa xx

:character00238: Hello everyone,

I am feeling much better now and back on track 100% ss, finally cold is fading away and just have silly little symptoms left, that I can deal with. Not feeling hungry so much either which is reallllly nice, looking forward to Sundays weigh in now (i think lol).

How are you all doing today, thought I'd just check on everyone to see where we are all at and to keep you all updated,

Zoda, how did your first day go? did your sister in law join you last night? It will be nice having that support closer to home as well, watching each other melt away and you can swop clothes as you shrink.

Victoria, how are you and your little ones feeling now, it was a really nasty bug wasnt it. Your doing so well and been a star for staying 100% through it all.

Linda, you still with us? how you getting on now, are you on cambridge 100% ss yet?

Looby, really pleased your back with us, it won't be long before your in ketosis and melting away. You did so very well before and will again.

On a sad note, I have received a message from Jackie and she still wants to leave the team, I am sorry to have say that under the circumstances there is nothing more I, or we can do to make her stay and think that we need to advertise for another team member to replace her. :wave_cry:

If you all agree then I will advertise for a new team member on Friday, allowing you all time to get back to me.

:hug99: I know that we can get the strong team dynamics back again and with the start of April just around the corner, know that we could have another really great month ahead of us. :flowers:

:character00148: Lisa xx

:grouphugg:​

Hi, yes i am ssing and will post my results on sunday morning.

Hello Ladies

Sorry not posted for a couple days it been hetic here!

I am still being good tho & 100% but am approaching totm in next day or 2 so i prob wont have a good weigh in at all this week as i did not last totm! I am sooooo hungry too so rather than cheat do you think it will make a massive difference if i upped to 4 "meals" a day if i am stuggling when its totm. I think i would rather do that then cheat.

The other evening my family had fish n chips from the chip shop and i was soooooo good and went for a bath when they were eating it. OMG the smell of that vinegar was the biggest temptation for me yet but no way am i giving in! I am beating this and getting rid of this fat! lol

Hello Zoda and Lou X Nice to see you back and glad you both ok.

How are you feeling Linda now your back ssing?

I will get on here most days but just to let you know in advance my husband has got to go into hospital for another operation on Wednesday so i might not get on for couple days then but i will do weigh in on Sunday if i am not on before.

I am dreading it to be honest as he had his foot run over back in October by a forklift truck. It crushed every bone in his foot except his toes but his foot is badly disfigured and mis shaped now but it is drifing out badly so they have to re break it and re pin it all etc . Its annoying as this happened in October and he has only just had it out of plaster and started to walk on it a bit again so now we are back to square 1 with same recovery time. Luckily he is well thought of at his works and they have kept his job and still paying him!

Why has Jackie gone?? I cant believe it would be what you said Lisa above as i thought that was sensible that team leader sort team replacements etc...

I wish her well where ever she has gone. X

Glad your back 100% Lisa and the cold is going. My baby had got her's back again already even tho she had antibiotics and we finished the course. She is really miserable and clingy again now bless her. i am pumping her full of homemade organics food and keep her warm but wonder why she keeps catching these blasted colds. Husband says its because i fuss her too much! lol

Big motivation and weight loosing (((((hugs))))) all round ladies.

Go Sliminators!

Hello everyone, having a good day?

Well its nice and sunny here today, windy but sunny, going to go out shortly to get mum a card and some presents for her birthday Saturday, I am going to visit her and am really looking forward to that, having missed out on mothers day.

Victoria, well done on staying 100%, I have 4 packs a day, I am the same height as you and the diet advises to take 3 a day upto 5'8, however I have diabetes and get a little wobbly sometimes so cdc advised me to take 4 so that I can space then out throughout the day, this also really helps me when I am totm as I could eat a horse. She explained that others take 4 as 5'6 borderline really and its just a personal choice for us.

It has not made any difference in my weight loss and I did post a thread on here asking others if they thought it was a good idea and there were several people doing the same, some were doing the 810 and having a small meal a day totm week, however I do not trust myself to have even the smallest of meals, it justs sends me out of control a bit. I think it would be a good idea for you as well, your so committed right now and wouldnt want to lose that momentum.

Fish and chips OMG you deserve a medal, thats one of my things as well, being at the sea side when we walk around town, im like the bisto kid, i must look like a right snotty cow with my nose in the air all the time lol.

Quote - I am beating this and getting rid of this fat! lol - I loved this and its such a fantastic attitude to have.

Bless her your poor little girl is really going through it, homemade food will do the trick and tell your husband that you will be fussing them both the same from Wednesday. Hope the op goes well for him, when I read what happened my foot sort of came out in sympathy and started to tingle ouch, he must have had so much pain, poor thing.

Hopefully this will help now and get him alittle more comfortable, the recovery process is a very long one for broken bones, but I wish him a very speedy one. Thats such a relief about his job, you wouldnt need any additional stress going through all this, so that nice that they are so good with him.

Try and take time to look after yourself as well, you are a very busy lady.

Well i will speak to you all soon, keep up the good work everyone.

Lisa xx

Hello Ladies,

Well I have a busy day today, housework a plenty again and hes coming home a bit grumpy because his car has gone pop, never mind. We will have to look for another one this weekend at some point.

I do hope your all doing well, I will be advertising for a new team member later, so we will be whole again.

I will post you all later, take care Lisa xx

Hello ladies,

How are we all doing??

I have been busy tidying and preparing the house for when my husband goes into hosp next week as i am sure i will be spending some time there.

I have had 4 shakes yesterday (thanks for the advice Lisa) but manage to stick to 3 today but feel so bloated n horrible (totm). I know i havent loss this week i am sure of it! Hate totm! lol

What is everyone else upto this weekend??

Take care all

Victoria

Ohhh Lisa forgot to add have you advertised for a new team member yet? I think there are a couple of ladies looking for a team on the advertising thread. Go for one that has just started CD! More chance of winning the greatest loser then! lol (Joking!)

Evening all,

Bit late, you are probably all in bed or chilling with ya cool glasses of water lol.

Just to let you all know I have advertised for a new team member so hopefully we will get someone to join us soon.

Victoria, It is a good idea just to listen to your body and have 4 as and when you feel you need it, I'm glad it worked for you yesterday. I do hate totm too, I feel like I could be squeezed like the girl in willy wonka lol (i hope you know what I mean hehe) You have been busy today, just think of all the fat you've burnt up!

I dont feel like I have lost either this week, but that will just be the bloatedness (is that a word?) I have done well and stuck to it so if not good Sunday morning then should be massive next week, when all that water gets gone. I am not worried, just plodding on and we will get there.

We will have Linda, Victoria and my results Sunday morning to enter the challenge and Looby and Zoda next week, possibly with the new persons, depending when they started they could go in this week I suppose if I hear from someone soon.

I will speak to you all tomorrow, hope you all have a fantabulous day

Lisa xx

Go for one that has just started CD! More chance of winning the greatest loser then! lol (Joking!)

:p Cheeky girl, ooo your sooo competitive lol, we're gonna be near the top anyway cause we always are and because we have such a fantastic team of big losers. xx :cool:

See what your getting yourself into new person, (sorry dont know your name yet lol) we are so determined and will drag you kicking and giggling to skinnydome with us xx

Lisa xx

Hi Lisa, have you still got space on your team? I'm a newbie starting tomorrow with 4 stone to lose, am starting off on SS.

Hi Lisa, have you still got space on your team? I'm a newbie starting tomorrow with 4 stone to lose, am starting off on SS.

Hello Fatblaster, cool name lol

You are absolutely welcome to join us, so your starting cambridge tomorrow, excellent. Is that when you will be weighing in every week?

You will be at target in the summer along with the rest of us, 4 stone is so doable by then.

All I need from you is your starting weight (pm me if you dont want to put it on thread) and then each week just let me know by Sunday lunchtime, what you have lost and then I can work out the results for the challenge.

We have done really well since we started as a team together, at the top on our first week then 2nd every week since, so I am really proud of everyone.

We are a friendly team and if you need any advice or want to talk about anything then we will help as best we can or just listen, any questions are okay, even if you think its a silly one.

Nice to have you on board, post as much as you like, someone will be on most days, the first week is normally when we need each other the most, so just scream if you need help or you can pm me anytime.

So what you doing for your last day of being a non skinny person, cause you know its welcome to skinnydom from tomorrow morning!

Speak soon Lisa xx

Hi Lisa, I'm actually weighing in on a Monday afternoon - is that still OK? My start weight is 15 stone 0lb :( If the weigh in is a prob I can weigh in at home on a Sunday?

My husband has bought a small bag of Thorntons so I'm going to scoff some of those tonight (very naughty I know!)

I am so determined to do this, it helps that my CDC is a friend :)

Back