The Sliminators - Team 5

:character00238: Hey everyone,

We have a full team again, yay. We have Fatblaster joining us, it was meant to be, with a name like that how can we fail, I know you will all join me in welcoming Fatblaster to the team. :welcome2:

So how are you all doing today, have you had to watch the sport, omg, formula 1 then rugby (actually I dont mind the rugby lol, its those legs woah) :whistle:

Anywho, I was supposed to go to my mums today but because the oh car completely pooped now I couldnt go, bit gutted as so looking forward to it. I phoned her and she was absolutely fine about it, but still feel bad couldnt be there. i have promised that I will go in a couple of weeks and have another birthday, a bit like the queen, having 2 in a year. :)

The weather is absolute pants here today, been sunny then raining with hail stones, I wish it would make its mind up, washing been in and out more times than I can count, I gave up in the end, clothes horse out and dryer on.

I am currently snuggled on the sofa with blanket on lap :gen125:, blooming ketosis lol, I am dying for a wee, but cat crept under the blanket curled up and now fast asleep, hes keeping me warm so dont want to disturb him, he looks so cute and comfy, i'm mad. :brainfart:

So what you all doing today? Next have a big sale, my mum has been today as she has lost 7 stone with Lighterlife since September, bless her she brought loads for herself, which she never does. I'm so very proud of her.

Just think when the next one comes along in a few months time, we can all go in there and just pick anything we want, cause it will all fit. I cannot wait to be able to just go into any shop and see something I love and just buy it and not have to go into the one of 2 shops and think, is it my size? will it hide the lumps? forget that its shapless and boring and made for an unfashionable person, ohh the day, cant wait.

I do hope you all have a great day, check with you all later.

:character00148: Lisa xx

:grouphugg:​

Hi Lisa, I'm actually weighing in on a Monday afternoon - is that still OK? My start weight is 15 stone 0lb :( If the weigh in is a prob I can weigh in at home on a Sunday?

My husband has bought a small bag of Thorntons so I'm going to scoff some of those tonight (very naughty I know!)

I am so determined to do this, it helps that my CDC is a friend :)

Monday afternoon is fine, its totally up to you if you want to weigh at home on sunday morning, to be in next weeks challenge, if not you will be in the following weeks, but whatever you decide thats fine, really.

Dont worry about the 15 stone number it will soon melt away, just think you will never be 15 stone again, so take some pictures and measure yourself to compair in the future. It does help you have a good CDC to keep you motivated as well, which is really nice.

Have those sweeties tonight and really enjoy them, dont feel guilty and tomorrow you will be all fresh and ready for the start of your new challenge.

Lisa xx

Thanks Lisa for making me feel SO welcome :) I am so ready for this challenge I can't wait to get rid of this "pool" of fat I feel like I'm sitting in!

I will probably need lots of encouragement this week so will probably live on my computer lol!

Very best of luck everyone:)

Hi girls.. how is every 1 doing? Lisa i'll pm my results to u on sunday morning. Fatblaster.. welcome to the team and good luck with ssing, stick with it and u will see fast results.

Hi everyone, well it's day one in the big brother house lol.... had a lactose free vanilla shake for breakfast - is it just me or is that wallpaper paste in a fancy packet:hmm: Anyway I am SO determined so down the hatch it went along with a pint of water, so one down three to go!!

I am trying to keep focused using the philosophy someone posted on another thread that this diet is not a prison, I can eat whenever I like, I am just choosing not to I choose to be slim :D

Have to be honest I am not at all hungry....yet!

Right must get on, we're taking the kids to the farm today seeing as the sun is shining:character00238:

Hi everyone, well it's day one in the big brother house lol.... had a lactose free vanilla shake for breakfast - is it just me or is that wallpaper paste in a fancy packet:hmm: Anyway I am SO determined so down the hatch it went along with a pint of water, so one down three to go!!

I am trying to keep focused using the philosophy someone posted on another thread that this diet is not a prison, I can eat whenever I like, I am just choosing not to I choose to be slim :D

Have to be honest I am not at all hungry....yet!

Right must get on, we're taking the kids to the farm today seeing as the sun is shining:character00238:

Hi ya,

Yay pack one down, I had to laugh at the wallpaper paste though, I thought the same with the vanilla, I was really disapointed as the Lighterlife vanilla was my favourite, luckily there are lots of flavours to chose from, I love the cappucino and banana ones, chocmint and chocorange are good too and the bars yum yum yum.

You have a really good attitude and are gonna do really well on this diet, choosing to be slim is the only way to think about it and stay focused, so you just keep up the good work and the water lol, remember to stay near a loo in the next couple of days when the wee wee marathon kicks in lol I forgot about that this time around and think I must have lost the first 5 lbs from all the running upstairs every 10 minutes :eek:

Hope you had a great day at the farm.

Speak soon Lisa xx

Hey team,

Hows it going ladies? Zoda and Looby how are you both getting on?

I have heard from Linda and she has lost a fantastic 3lbs this week, so over half a stone in two weeks, fantastic loss Linda, well done.

How did you do Victoria? i'm cannot remember if you said you were weighing in this morning or later today! my brain not in gear today lol. Bet your out enjoying this weather or up to your armpits in the garden, hows it going, anything else sprouted up recently? I think it must be all this rain, then sun, then rain again, but my garden seems as though it has almost doubled in flowers and bushes in the last 2 weeks, every time I look out there is something else, its so nice and really starting to feel that the good weather will be here soon. (fingers crossed)

I have lost 4lbs this week so really really happy, totm as well so wooo whooo. Just chilling today, may go out for a walk on the beach a little later with the dog, I have a busy week ahead so charging my batteries for that.

I do hope you all have a good day, I will be back a little bit later to do the results.

Lisa xx

Well so far so good, I can't believe I'm not hungry?! Maybe I will be when my glycogen stores run out day 3/4?!

Well I had the vegetable soup for lunch and I have to say it was lovely :) Just having a hot chocolate with the chocolate shake and I'm not keen - is it just me or is it really salty? It might help if my blender was better as it has several lumps :rolleyes:

Hope everyone has had a good day, I can't wait for my first weigh in and it's a whole week away!!

Well done Lisa... 4lb is a great loss.

Well so far so good, I can't believe I'm not hungry?! Maybe I will be when my glycogen stores run out day 3/4?!

Well I had the vegetable soup for lunch and I have to say it was lovely :) Just having a hot chocolate with the chocolate shake and I'm not keen - is it just me or is it really salty? It might help if my blender was better as it has several lumps :rolleyes:

Hope everyone has had a good day, I can't wait for my first weigh in and it's a whole week away!!

Great to hear your doing well. Oh yes use a blender, I have one of those stick things and they are fab, nothing worse than taking a swig and then getting a chunk yuk gag. Makes the shakes really throthy (cannot spell lol) as well, when it gets warmer I use almost a whole tray of ice blitz it all up and it tastes like a mac d shake, use a straw and yum lasts for ages.

Just you hang on in there this week is gonna go by so fast, look day one almost over, day 3/4 was the hardest for me but you will get there with the support of your cdc and us, then it all gets a little easier when you see the weight falling off ya bod.

Well done for today

Lisa xx

:character00238: Morning ladies,

How are you all today? Where have you all gone? :wave_cry: I do hope your all doing well, please just pop on and say hello so I know your all okay.

:party0048: Well we came 3rd in this weeks team challenge, not bad. Hopefully we will climb up the table next week 2nd or even 1st would be great. :party0049:

:thankyouthankyou:Looby is our teams biggest loser this week, so well done Looby you are doing so well, I'm really proud of you for hanging on in there, I really am. Well done 2.23% is fantastic. :party0011:

:) Hows day 2 Fatblaster, you drinking enough water? What flavours are you trying today? Only another day to go and you will be in ketosis and have achieved your first goal, stay strong, you can do this.

Anyone heard from Victoria? getting a little worried now, she didnt get in touch yesterday and she always posts her results Sunday. :(

Hope to hear from you all soon, take care.

Please remember that you can pm me anytime if you need a chat or any help.

:character00148: Lisa xx

:grouphugg:​

Hey everyone, well day 2 and so far so good :) I really can't believe I wasn't hungry yesterday, although I was busy so that helped! I managed 5 pints of water I hope that's OK!

Day 2, I had the apple and cinnamon porridge this morning and didn't like it at all -YUK :jelous: but managed to get most of it down! Got leek and potato soup for lunch and have had 2 pints of water so far, so so far so good :D

I have a friend who is a fireman who has promised to give me a fireman's lift when I've lost the weight which is a good incentive for me 'cos I've always wanted one but always felt too fat lol!!

Anyway onwards and upwards! Hope everyone else is OK x

Hello

Okay, getting worried now where are you all, we have a couple of you weighing in today, how you doing?

Fatblaster, well done on day 2. I know what you mean about the porridge, I had it the first time and was like mmm dont know about this, tried it again and ate it and still not sure, i am gonna try it again though, because your taste changes over the weeks (or is that just me lol)

A firemans lift, goodness make sure your wearing trousers, I could never have one of those, I would just be giggling so much they would probably drop me.

Five pints is a good start, they suggest 3 litres a day which is about 6 or 7 pints, I am upto 4 litres a day now and can really see the results in my skin, just wish the trips to the loo would slow down, I thought they would by now, wearing my carpet out.

Anyway, I am really busy today which I like and still 100%. I do hope your all doing well, please get in touch.

Lisa xx

Hi all, how r u all doing? I know what u mean about the water Lisa, My loo is upstairs so i get plenty of exercise running up and down them lol. I havn't seen lou or zoda on for awhile, r they still with us?

Crikey 6 or 7 pints :eek: I'm on the loo every 10 minutes now!! I will try to get more down me - I was told by my CDC 4.5pints but perhaps that's a minimum.

Well I'm really proud of myself I've got thro day 3!! :D:D:D And I feel absolutely fine which is not what I was expecting?!

Had the cappucino, toffee and walnut and fruits of the forest shakes and they are all totally yummy, really liked them which is good too!

Onwards to day 4.....

Hello team XX

I am soooo sorry i have not got on in time for weigh in on Sunday or to come on for a chat.

My little girl ended up in hospital with a Asthma attack middle of saturday night. She come home yesterday and is on a course of antibiotics and steriods to strengthen her lungs.

I went for weigh in tonight but have only lost 1 1/2 lbs (totm and a couple of sandwiches in the hospital before my husband brought my cd bars in)

Hope the rest of the team are ok. I have not read back thro the thread yet to catch up but will do now so am not being rude and will do a longer updated post once i have caught up.

Take care all and again i am really sorry for going awol for few days.

Victoria

Right up to speed now! lol

Welcome Fatblaster. Sorry wasnt here to say hello earlier. You sound like your are doing really well so far, well done. I manage 5 pints (water that is!) a days just but do live in the loo now lol. The first week is hard but trust me your 1st weigh in makes it all worth while.
Any questions please dont be shy to ask or if you need a chat motivation we are here for you. By the way will your fireman friend give me a lift too when i hit target! hehehe Also i started on 17 stone 3 on 16th Feb and have dropped 2 stone already but i have been 100% until sat when i had to eat a chicken sandwich at the hosptial as didnt grab my cd bars at the time! Didnt even enjoy it either!

Well done Lisa on 4lbs loss that is brill. Thank you also for worrying bout me. It is nice to know we are here for eachother. I only ever go awol if it is a real emergency so no one please think i have jumped shipped but my little girl Molly does have a few medical probs bless her whilst my others are never ill!

Hello Linda just wanted to say hi and how is weight loss going for you now?

Hello Zoda too and how was your break away?

My husband goes in for his op tomorrow morning early but will be having his op in the afternoon (April fools day! I wouldnt have a op on that day! lol) I will be about tom night as i cant visit him as they will not allow children under 12 yrs on the ward and i havent got anyone to sit with my children for me to visit him. Feel really really bad i cant go with him but he said he will feel groogy tom night anyway and he hopes to be out thurs / fri. So tomorrow night i will need big cyber (((((hugs))))) as hate being away from him! (soppy i know).

Hope you are all ok

Victoria

Hi everyone and thanks so much for making me feel so welcome! Well an up and down day today, have still been 100% (I feel very committed to this!) but stupidly I got on the scales this morning and have only lost 2lbs in 3 days? Is this normal for the first 3 days?! The only thing I can think of is that I think TOTM is not too far away....

I feel great though and my stomach is definitely flatter and less bloated than it was. I did a ketostix today which showed a dusky pink colour which I think means I am in ketosis? (My CDC gave me the sticks but no chart to compare to!!)

Hope everything goes well for your DH Victoria, he'll soon be back with you!

Hi everyone and thanks so much for making me feel so welcome! Well an up and down day today, have still been 100% (I feel very committed to this!) but stupidly I got on the scales this morning and have only lost 2lbs in 3 days? Is this normal for the first 3 days?! The only thing I can think of is that I think TOTM is not too far away....

I feel great though and my stomach is definitely flatter and less bloated than it was. I did a ketostix today which showed a dusky pink colour which I think means I am in ketosis? (My CDC gave me the sticks but no chart to compare to!!)

Hope everything goes well for your DH Victoria, he'll soon be back with you!

Hello

That weigh loss is great as you dont usually hit ketosis till day 3 onwards so from day 3 is when the real weight loss and fat stripping starts.

Dusky pink is ketosis, well done. If it turns dark pink almost wine colour like i am sure i read it means your dehydrated so you will need to up the water intake then.

Keep going you doing really well and the first couple of days are def the worse.

Victoria

Back