The Sliminators - Team 5

Thanks Victoria, I feel tons better having read your post! Hopefully now that fat will start to shift (I'm on day 4 today). I am also chuffed that I'm in ketosis, that's prob why I'm not hungry and feeling good :)

Skinny Mini here I come........

Hi 'victoria, hope all went well for ur OH and ur little girl... is she feeling better? My weight loss is going well. Fatblaster.... ur doing great... day 4... it will soon be ur weigh in day and the weight can shift quickly in the last day or so. Wishing u lots of luck with it. speak soon, Linda.

Hey guys, I didnt get a weigh in this week as my cdc was on holiday so i went to work instead. I will be back weighing this monday tho, but i suppose that means i wont be contributing to the weekly loss. I will be looking over the other posts whin i get a chance. Im still 100% sole source and hope you all are still doing ok, i do seem to have lost a bit more but i keep forgetting what i weighed on my scales at home.lol so cant be sure on exactly how much i have lost, besides i always go on my cdc`s scales because they look expensive. Ok stop rambling now.... will catch up soon.xxx

Hi everyone, just on my way out but had to come and update on here!! Day 5 and still 100% :) Had the brocolli and cheese soup for lunch which I have to say was horrible but I washed it down with plenty of water lol!

I know I shouldn't but I did have a sneaky peek on the scales this morning and they are showing 5 off, (in four days!) YAY!! Right must go I've got to go to a meeting.

Hope you're all OK :)

Hi girls... well i had a crappy day yesterday, got out of my car to open the gates and 2 yobs jumped in and drove off. So now i have to wait and see what the police can do. Still ssing though lol. Well enough of my moaning... how is every 1 doing? hope u have all had a good wk, speak soon.

God Linda that's awful :mad:, you poor thing. I hope you're OK - you are doing well to stay on plan, well done!

I have remained 100% but am having a tougher time today, I'm not hungry but really have to try hard not to pick. The kids had pizza for tea tonight and I soooooo wanted some. Must stay strong.
:character00116:

U can do it... wk 1 nearly over and the results will be worth it. good luck with ur w.in. p.s with out the car... walking will do me good, lol.

Hello hello hello, i've missed you guys, how you all been?

My internet on the fritz and am at a cafe at the moment, using one of theirs, omg the coffee and food stuffs smells sooooo goooood, I have a bottle of water yummy.

I managed to log on for about 3 seconds a couple of nights ago then got chucked out again. New hub on its way, hopefully this week.

Right, will now quickly catch up on your posts and reply in a minute or 10.

Lisa xx

Catch up and CD Challenge

:D Hello again, sorry took a while was dragged out oh wanted something in a shop and it couldnt wait :argh:, okay caught up now:

:character00238: Hi ya Linda, :eek: how did you deal with someone taking your car in front of you, that must have been so scary, are you ok now? So brave. These people are little bug*ers (being polite now) I do hope they catch them. I read your post to Fatblaster saying all the walking will do you good lol you looking on a bright side at least. Hopefully it will be resolved soon.

How have you been on the plan ss’ing, how you finding it? Have you found a time of day when it seems harder to stick to? I am finding evenings quite hard lately, don’t know why. I am keeping my last shake for as late as possible and make it with ice and suck it through a straw to make it last longer. Lisa xx

:character00238: Hi ya Victoria, I am so happy to hear from you, firstly I wanted to say how sorry I am to hear about your little girl having problems again, god you must be so drained right now, the poor little thing has gone through so much, as have you all. I do hope she gets stronger soon, a friend of mine has a little boy with asthma and he’s 9 now, he used to have lots of attacks and was very poorly when he was younger, however has gotten much better over the years and has only had one in the last 4 years and that was at Christmas because, like your little girl had a really bad cold virus. Is this something that the doctors said would happen with your little girl, that she would get stronger as she gets older? That would be so good to know, if they could tell you.

How is your husband now? is he out of hospital yet and got you running about in the nurses uniform! Cripes he must be in pain, I do feel for him, hope he recovers quickly.

You have done so well to stay strong this week, you truly are an inspiration and deserve to lose the weight you have. I am sorry if I came over as a worry wart, it was just unusual for you to be away and I was so hoping that it was nothing to do with your daughter. You look after yourself as well as your family, really good to hear from you, take care :hug99: Lisa xx

:character00238: Hey Looby, Really pleased your still doing well, having your CDC go away is a real bummer, mine back on Monday after being away for 3 weeks, not that I have needed her, its just knowing that she is there and will be around every week to check on me keeps me in line.

You stay strong you are doing so well, when you finally get back on your CDCs scales it will show a mega loss, until then, why not get weighed in the chemist, they have a print out and are pretty accurate. Lisa xx

:character00238: Hi Zoda, how are you? Hope everything okay with you. You still with us, we miss you on the team, please let us know how you are doing and if you want to stay with us, or if you just need a little space or time. Please could you just keep us posted, thank you, take care Lisa xx.

:character00238: Hi ya Fatblaster, just caught up with your posts, sorry not been on much in you second half of week one, however as you have seen we have a great team and someone will always be on to have a chat.

You are doing extremely well, you sound so motivated and seem to have this diet well in hand. You have come this far and your first weigh in is just around the corner, its so exciting, I remember mine you cannot believe it when you step on those scales and see that first weeks loss, then it becomes a drug every week watching that fat melt away, I still don’t think I’m gonna lose every week, I have never done a diet so brilliant at giving you the results you deserve each and every week, you stick to it and it drops off I just love it (omg Lisa gets her Cambridge pom poms out again lol)

Anyway you just keep up the good work, you will be that skinny mini in the summer and be in those inspiration pages, along with the rest of the team, hey that’s an idea we should have team pictures done lol.

Lisa xx

:gen147: As I do not have internet access right now, there are 3 choices for the CD team challenge tomorrow, please could you all let me know before 1’oclock tomorrow (Sunday) which way you want to do it: :thankyou:

• If you could all please post your results to me before 1 o’clock tomorrow, I will be able to post the results of our weigh ins at lunch time, as I will be popping around to a friends house briefly on the way out.
  • Would one of you like to volunteer to be our team leader for a few days until I am back on line properly, that would be great, not permanent don’t worry, I’m not gonna run off hehehe. I will explain the process and you just need to pm Irene our results before 6 o’clock Sunday truly its not hard to do at all, if I can do it anyone can, I promise.
  • or you can all pm Irene your individual results and she will be able to work them out for us, please just let me know before 1 o’clock tomorrow as I will have to check that, it is ok with Irene. You will need to tell her your weight before weigh, how much you lost and your weight after weigh in. E.g WAS 220lbs - LOST 3lbs - NOW 217lbs or you can put it in stones and pounds if your unsure of how to work lbs out, whatever is easier.
Speak to you all soon, hope you all having a good day.

:character00148: Lisa xx

:grouphugg:

Hey I have just noticed another thread and:

:talk017:​

:553: Happy Birthday LoobyLou :bestwishes:

:birthday: Wishing you a very, very happy Birthday, hope you have a fantastic day :hug99: xxxxxx

Hey Lisa, I will go into next week's weigh in if that's OK cos my weigh in day is Monday. I have to be honest, I am finding this REALLY hard today. I woke up feeling dizzy and faint and have hardly any energy today, I feel really quite rough :( Was ready to ditch it all in but I soooooo want to be thin!!! So, so far still 100% SS..............

Hi girls.. fatblaster, hang in there.. wk 1 nearly over and the results will be worth it. After the first wk, it gets much easier.. promise.

Lisa will post my results Sunday morning, yes i was in shock when he jumped in my car, so just stood with my mouth open lol, nothing else i could do. I'm having problems with the insurance because i left the keys in but i only got out to open the gates, didn't expect that to happen, I wouldn't mind but the cars only 2 years old, it's probably been Burt out by now.

Hello all

It is chaos here at the mo. My husband is doing ok. He is home but is in pain and on morphine. I also have to inject his tummy each day and makes me feel ill!

OMG linda that is awful! At least they didnt hurt you to get the car but stilll wouldnt of shooken me up badle. Then i would of been furious!

HAPPY BIRTHDAY LOU XXX

I hope the rest of the team are doing well.

Sorry i am not doing a long post but my 1 yr old is screaming bless her! lol

Kids are on half term so i dont stop at the mo. U think i would of lost a stone this week but have only lost 3lbs in 2 weeks!

So fao Lisa weigh in is

New weight 15st 1

Was 15st 4

Loss 3lbs

hi all.. Lisa sorry i couldn't post my results earlier but my internet is playing up, it keeps cutting me off. anyway i stayed the same this wk, i cant understant y... i've bee good all wk... still ... after my car.. its just another slap in the face. speak soon .

hi all.. Lisa sorry i couldn't post my results earlier but my internet is playing up, it keeps cutting me off. anyway i stayed the same this wk, i cant understant y... i've bee good all wk... still ... after my car.. its just another slap in the face. speak soon .

How weird is that, we posted at exactly the same time, I had just pmd you.

Lisa xx

Hello all

It is chaos here at the mo. My husband is doing ok. He is home but is in pain and on morphine. I also have to inject his tummy each day and makes me feel ill!

Sorry i am not doing a long post but my 1 yr old is screaming bless her! lol

Goodness girl, dont feel bad about a loss of 3 lbs, you are doing fantastically well under the tremendous pressure your under, most would have buckled by now, you deserve a massive pat on the back or a medal.

I do hope your family are all well soon, good lord injecting the tummy :eek: couldnt do that ouch, speak to you soon, take care.

Lisa xx

Team talk

:character00238: Hello Team

Unfortunatly we could not enter the CD Challenge for our team this week, as didnt have enough results. :sigh:

:happy096: Good note, our teams biggest loser is Victoria with a fantastic loss of 3lbs, well done victoria your our little star this week. :thankyouthankyou:

:party0011: Pom Pom moment coming up ladies: :party0011: :giggle:

We need to sort out our team next week and shake it up a little, we really can do so well and we can ALL get to goal by the end of the summer at the very latest, if we just hang on in there and stick with this diet, cummon girls we can do this.

The time really flys by and do you really want to be one of the ones that get left behind? NO we all want to be slim, fit and healthy and we can do that together, its just a few short months and you can be that person you really want to be, dont you think your worth it? because I absolutely do.

Each and every one of us have done so incredibly well, we should be proud of what we have achieved so far:flowers:We just need to focus and get with it, a couple or three may have fallen off the wagon, but thats enough now! the time has come to lose this fat stuff and beat it forever.

Whos with me?

Hope you all have a great day, speak to you all soon (I will be on here tomorrow, at some point).

Fatblaster good luck for your first weigh in, I bet your so excited, the first week is great, the results are amazing and will keep you motivated. How did you find your first weekend? are you still that strong little fatblaster? (such a cool name) I know you are.

:character00148: Lisa xx

:grouphugg:​

Hi everyone! It sounds like it hasn't been a great week all round, but hey onwards and upwards we go! :whip:

I really did feel rubbish yesterday but I sat on the sofa at 5pm and the next thing I knew it was gone 8! I had a good sleep and I feel tons better. I have also discovered that having 4 packs a day makes a huge difference to my energy levels. (I am supposed to be on 4 but because of finances sometimes just have 3)

I am really looking forward to my weigh in tomorrow I'm hoping for a good half stone off :innocent0001:

YummyMummy I totally understand about the tummy injections, I had 3 cycles of IVF and had to inject myself in the tummy everyday :( All worth it in the end tho!

Well good luck everyone for a better week all round!

Morning all,

Shame we didnt get enough for weigh but as Lisa said onwards and upwards. Summer will be here soon and we want our slim bodies to go with it so come on we can do this!

So lets set a new April Challenge like Lisa did for March, mine is 14lbs so 3 1/2 lbs a week approx, a stone gone in a month. Come on who is up for it???

Sorry Lisa i have only just caught up on the thread where i saw you have limited internet access and was asking for someone to help as acting leader. I am really sorry i of course would of helped but did not see it in time hun. I hope u get your router soon. I hate not having the net! lol

Good luck for your first weigh in Fatblaster. You will be so chuffed with the results. I am on week 7 now and still can fall asleep by 9pm every evening. I am ok if i keep going but as soon as i have a bath then sit down in the evenings i am asleep! lol I take it as a good sign tho and imagine that fat being stripped away! I am on 3 packs too but during my totm did on a couple of days have 4 as i was sooooo hungry and craving so bad so rather than have a wobble i had the 4th pack. Totm days are when i am so pleased they invented the cd choccie bars!
You are a brave lady doing the injections for your IVF. Makes me feel ill. It is only to thin his blood and only for 7 more days so we are lucky really.

Linda i have couple odd weeks where i have oly lost 1lb or so even tho been 100% ss then the next week i have a good weigh in. I think our bodies like to keep us on our toes! I am sure you will have good weigh in next week and hope you get your car / insurance sorted.

Zoda and Loobylou hope you are both keeping well and the diet is going ok.

Well i am off to do some housework whilst i can. My husband and baby are both asleep so can rush round doing what i can before i play nurse again!

Ohhh also ladies i read somewhere (cant remember where it was a while ago) if we can all arrange a time of the day where we can all spare 10 mins (for example) to all do something energetic like a workout, power walk, running up n down the stairs or vigourous housework. We would all get a little extra exercise we wouldnt usually be getting and we would all be doing it at the same time and working like a team. I can do anytime (except school run times 9am, and 3pm) so can easily fit in with those who work if anyone is interested. Like i said doesnt have to be every day or for very long. We could start of 3 times a week for 10 mins for example. Let me know what you all think.

Take care all and sending lots of 100% ss vibes to you all.

victoria

Back