The Sliminators - Team 5

Hi Everyone, well the results are in....... 8 1/4 pounds off!!!!!:bliss:

So chuffed, especially as my scales are showing 9 off ;) so hopefully my "official" weigh in can go in to this week's weigh ins for the team!

I just hope I can have good loss next week too, although I know it won't be as good as the first week.

thats fantastic... well done.

Thanks hon! :)

Hey guys, I had mm weigh in this week as last week my cdc was away, i lost 4.5, looks good but not over 2 weeks. I have been 100% since day one, but on my bday i had a day off and ate like a horse.lol it was the break i have needed as i have been struggling so so much. I was right back on it on Sunday, so thats prob why the small loss. I am still pleased tho.
You lot all seem to be doing really well, its funny you lot talking about injections, its what i see all day.lol
Speak soon.xx

Hi Loobylou, well done, 4.5lbs is fab :) I have been scale hopping (I know, I know...) and have put 1lb on since my weigh in???!!! My TOTM is due anytime now so I'm hoping it's just that, fingers crossed for next week's weigh in.....

Lou.. well done.

Hello Team

Its been quiet on here!

We on impulse went away for few days to visit relatives (i stayed 100% ss) hence why i havent been about. Got back late yesterday (saturday).

Well done fat blaster and lou they are fab looses and are better off then on.

My husband has his last injection today (phew). I am surrounded by Easter eggs and chocolate but it is not really bothering me too much at the mo! I got itunes vouchers (love my ipod touch it is only second to my ghd's lol) instead of choccolate.

How is everyone else doing? Has the chocolate tempted you all yet?

How is your insurance claim going Linda?

Hope Lisa and Zoda are both ok.

For weigh in today do we pm Irene direct with them or is Lisa doing them? I know she had internet problems last week not sure about this week? I have pm'd both Lisa & Irene so maybe we should all do the same?? Have we got enough people for weigh in this week? I think we need at least 3.

My weigh in result:

Was 15st 1lb
Now 14st 11lbs
Loss -4lbs

Victoria

Last edited:
:character00238: Hello ladies,

Well well, what a week it’s been. I have looked over your posts and firstly, :scale: absolutely fantastic results this week, Fatblaster you have been incredible and its weird but Looby, Victoria and I have all lost 4lbs each, brilliant job ladies. :party0011: I am hoping to here from Linda real soon as well, so will be able to enter our results for the challenge. :happy036:

How are you all, How’s your little girl and husband Victoria? How did it all pan out with the car/police/insurance Linda? Looby I am so glad your back, you will do great, I know you will. Fatblaster, you are gonna be another inspiration, I can tell, you have that, stay strong attitude, that’s the most important place to get to when your on this diet and will be at goal in next to no time at all, just keep up that good work and stay strong, the team really needs you.

I do think the team we have now is gonna go places, just a couple of small changes in the pipeline and look out summer your gonna have 6 new slim hotties to deal with. :girlpower:

Anyway, good and bad news for me, I have my internet back, I have lost 4 lbs, however bad news is, I had to go into hospital in the week and spent 4 days there whilst they poked and prodded away, :sigh: I am ok now and at least at home, but will be having more tests and seeing my doc on Tuesday for follow up, I was really poorly and a little scared for a while there.

Long and short of it though I cannot carry on with CD or any diet for the foreseeable future, :break_diet: I am gutted I love this diet and you guys and this team thing we have going has been so fantastic, I will really miss you guys, :sign0168: I would like to pop on now and again if that’s ok to say hi and see how fab your all doing. :wave_cry:

I will advertise for a replacement for both myself and Zoda, as nothing has been heard from her in a couple of weeks now, she has been on minis, but not posted so not sure what happened, just hope she is successful and doing ok. (All the best Zoda :hug99:xx)

So you need a team leader and a new member, any offers for team leader? Victoria ???? :D I think you would be so great at it, your consistent and are a great inspiration, what do you think? :worthy: It’s not a hard job really and doesn’t take up much more time than you are doing on here now. Anyway its up to you guys.

:cry: I will be on here for a few days to advertise and make sure you are all settled, I am really gonna miss you all. :needhug:

Right enough of the sad stuff, you have done a great job this week and once I have Linda’s results will post them, its exciting, think we are gonna do great this week. :party0038:

I will check on here in a little while for any updates, I do hope your all having a great Easter, the weather has been really lovely here, obviously not allowed out yet, but it looks nice. :giggle:

Speak to you all soon

:character00148: Lisa xx

:grouphugg:

:flowers: Happy Easter Team :17729:

Hello Lisa

I am so sorry you have been poorly. Are you ok tho hun?? Is there anything we can do? If you need a cyber hug, a rant, a cry or to talk i am here for you. You must be so scared being in hospital etc... I hate hospitals at the best of times! Sending you cyber (((((hugs))))).

I am really sorry you cant do the diet now, you have been a fantastic and motivational team leader and a buddy i hope you keep in contact hun XX Maybe when your probs are sorted you can come back to us if you want to?

If no one else wants to do it i am happy to be team leader (i am on here enough) lol but havent a clue how to work out the weigh in's and percentages etc and am awful at Maths?!?!

Shame Zoda has not been on for a bit so maybe Lisa is right and it is time to see if a new member would like to join us if the rest of the team agree.

Well done all of us on our weight loses we have all done so well this week!

Victoria

Hi guys..

YummyMummy.. thank you for your very lovely message..

I'd love to join in if I may..

I'm starting CD tomorrow.. and right now I'm feeling a wide range of mixed emotions.. excited/daunted/worried/inspired..

I'm looking forward to having less washing up to do :D

Vx

Hello Enough that will be great. We are a friendly bunch.

So in Team 25 we have

Enough
LoobyLou22
Linda5111
FatBlaster
YummyMummy04

We have room for 1 more.

I have advertised on the advertising thread - i hope no one minded but thought would get the ball rolling to fill the team back up.

Victoria

Welcome Enough.

Good luck for your start tomorrow.

It is a hard diet but the results are fantastic and are so worth it. I cant recommended Cd enough.

The best advice i can give is to drink min 2/3 litres a day. Also the 1st 2 days are def hardest and i would recommend keeping yourself really busy so you dont have time to sit there and think about food! I made list of jobs to do round the house (doing out wardrobes, painting walls, spring clean, anything!).

Once you get into Ketosis you feel so much better and not so hungry. Have you got Keostix to test your urine for Ketosis?

Good luck and if you have any questions, want a chat, rant or need support please post.

By the way i am Victoria aged 32 yrs. I started CD on 16th Feb at 17 stone 3lbs and am now down to 14 stones 11lbs in 8 weeks. I am a really chatterbox too! lol
I originally wanted to loose 2 stones but have now set my target as 12 stone but then will prob go on to go down to 10 stone. So in all have 7 stone to loose from the start.

I would like to be in the 12 stone range for my holiday in August.

Thats enough about me i will let someone else have a go now! lol

Victoria

Last edited:
Thank you for the welcome!

It's hard to decide what target I should set.. I have a target of 9 stone 7pounds, but that just seems so impossible at the moment, that I'd prefer to aim for 15 stone 7 pounds and see how I get on :) Reading everyone's posts it looks like people loose a lot in the first week, so I may hit my first target in my first week!

Thing is, I have very little resolve, so watch this space!

I'm looking forward to hearing all your news.. and I hope Lisa gets well soon, and comes back so I can get to know her too...

Vx

Hey team

Victoria is now the new team leader, I know she will do great as she is doing so very well herself and motivates and inspires so much.

Victoria I have pmd you how to work out the percentages and will submit them today for the team, I will lease it until the last minute in case Linda comes back with her results for this week.

Hello Enough, welcome to the team, you have joined a fantastic team and will get a lot of support from them, Victoria is gonna be a fab team leader, just follow her lead and you will be at target in no time, you can ask any questions of the team and they will help, no matter if you think the question is silly, we have all been there.

You can buy ketostix from most chemists and they cost about £5, you pee on them and they tell you if your in ketosis, which is what you want to burn that fat stuff off.

Anyway, I will speak to you all soon, will post results at 6 oclock.

Lisa xx

Whooo Hoooo well done ladies we were 2nd this week with team loss of 2.49%. :happy096:

Our biggest Loser is (drum roll) Fatblaster with a whopping 3.81%. Well done :worthy:

Thank you Lisa for doing the results for us and being a brilliant team leader. Promise you will come back to us when you can hun? :grouphugg:

Congrats!!

..hope I'll manage to contribute to this, this time next week...

..well done Fatblaster!!

Vx

Hi everyone, welcome Enough :talk017:

Lisa I'm so sorry to hear your news honey, I hope you're OK, you are an inspiration to us all. You just concentrate on getting yourself better.

Thanks for the lovely comments Lisa, I am trying my best to stay strong and believe me it has been hard this weekend, it's my DH's birthday today and we've been over at Mum's where there have been chocolate, roast dinner and home made birthday cake to dodge!! :devilangel: I managed to stay 100% though so I'm really pleased :D

I'm still only showing a 2lb loss on my scales this week though which is a bit disappointing for only my second week but I will persevere, I want so badly to be slim for the summer!

It is my wedding anniversary at the beginning of July and I would like to be able to eat then (Am thinking of going away). I know you can only SS for 12 weeks at a time which will take me up to the week before my WA, should I start to go up the plans before then or SS right up to the last minute? Any ideas or advice girls?

Enough best of luck, I have found this diet much easier than I thought I would even though I've had my moments! Keep going and know it will all be worth it in the end :)

Thank you 'Fatblaster'..

12 weeks max? 84 days then... I think I'm going to mark them off on a big calender!! I'm going to have to be careful not to be carried away on 5th July when I'll be free again - I guess that's not how I should be looking at it, huh?

You know that bit in the film chocolat where the mayor is drunk on chocolate?? I'll have to make sure that's not me come the 5th July! haha...

So, what's the secret to coping with this? I haven't even started until tomorrow, and I'm already wondering if I'll get past lunch time!

Vx

Hello Fatblaster. Well done on being our biggest loser.

I would be inclined to ss upto until your WA then eat when away. If your near target your cdc might say start going up the steps quicker than that tho to help maintain you.

I am away for 2 weeks end of August and should be nearing my target then so i think whilst away i will have a shake for breakfast and lunch but eat in the evening as we will eat out each night. I know i will put on but will go back 100% ss if i need to when i get back. Then work my way back thro the steps.

I would ask your cdc really for the best advice or on the cd forum as there are a few councellors there who prob know the best way to go about it.

My WA is end of May! I am thinking of having a meal then but it is the week after i do the 810 week! Going to ask my cdc how to get round that one! lol

Victoria

Back