The Sliminators - Team 5

Hi everyone, Looby how about doing some light exercise, I find walking everywhere seems to help - and def having more than one shake a day!! Your body will think it is starving and hang on to its fat reserves :( You can do it girl!!! Just think of how slim and lovely you will feel for the summer :)

Well I had my third weigh in today and it's 3.75lb off so I'm happy with that :) (Even if my scales say 5 off lol!)

Anyway I'm off to enjoy the sunshine, speak later xx

Looby - sounds like you need to have a fresh start.. no value in beating yourself up - what's done is done.. time to get fresh inspiration, fresh motivation...

if you've not been 100%, you could do with biting the bullet and acknowledging that you're going to feel hungry for three or four days whilst you get back into ketosis, but once you're in, you'll be fine again...

check out the thread called something like 'bring your head inside and the rest will follow'... there's some fab stuff on there..

Do some motivatng activities including:

Make a list of how you want things to be..
Make a list of how you don't want things to be..
Visualise yourself how you are going to be.. what do you notice? Are you more active? Have more energy? Happier? Do you like your new clothes?
I'm most excited by the prospect of being able to swing from the chandliers again!! hahaha!! :D

And, by the way... You are invited to the party this evening.. I hope you can make it - It's on the 100% thread called Your Party Invitation.. 7-9 tonight... Look forward to seeing you then if you can make it! :D

All the very best! Be kind to yourself - You matter!! xxx

Vx

How is everyone today? Well I take back what I said about the tetras, at the request of my CDC I tried the chocolate one hot and it is yummy :) Makes a lurverly hot chocolate!

Another 100% day for me today :) I really must make an effort to drink more water though, I have slowly slipped out of having so much so need to step up efforts!

I had a brilliant morning today, I took the kids to school and obviously it's been the Easter hols and I had SO many people stop me and say wow you look great you've lost so much weight:party0038: yay how great did that make me feel?!! Bring it on!!

Hello team mates.

Just thought i would share with you about today as it has net been great. Iwent to get weighed full of enthusiasm that i would have hit the 2 stone mark. however, i got there and only lost 2lb- i was gutted. I know this still gives me a loss of 27lbs in 7 weeks but i just felt deflated. so this started me off on a bit of a weird eating day.

Ive had 3 cd bars (I know you shouldn't and i discovered why when i went to the loo!!!!!!)
also had a ss+ meal but it was quite large-loads of salad,quorn and cottage cheese.
I have spent the whole evening feeling bloated and full and going to the loo.

why i have done this i don't know but now that my stomach feels so crap i am determined to 100% this week and lose a good amount next weigh in.

almost forgot i had 5 mini chocolate dragees from my wedding favour boxes. i will let you all know if it has affected my weight loss when i get on the scales tomorrow morning.

aaww... bless ya - such a shame you weren't able to talk with your CDC fully before you left.. sounds like you left feeling miserable :(

Good luck with getting back on track over the next few days.. you've done BRILLIANTLY so far, and if I can have a blip like that when I'm as far in as you, and then pick myself up and dust myself down, come onto minimins and tell all, then get back into it...

...I'll feel really proud of myself!

So, how are you going to get your motivation back?

-go clothes shopping
-look at the before and after photos
-imagine that you're six months down the line... you in autumn 2009.. look at how well things have gone, how pleased you are with your success.. how light you feel! what lovely clothes you can fit into.. are you excited about activities you feel comfortable doing again?
-have you tried carrying around the weight you have lost in a bag for a few hours?

there - that's a few possible motivation ideas.. don't know how effective any of them will be... but if you give any a try.. let me know how they went..

:party0011::party0011::party0011::party0011::party0011:

we're all cheering you on, cause you've already done so well.. Go girl! You CAN get back into the spirit of things :)

Aloize just pick yourself up dust yourself down and draw a line under it honey. Blips happen to the best of us, finding out how crap it made you feel makes you less likely to blip again :) So try to look on the bright side!

Thanks guys.

I feel very motivated today after a crappy night sleep (because my stomach kept gurgling and had to go to the loo a couple of times)
I have been 100% as do not want to feel like that again. I have also weighed myself and seems to be staying the same today so fingers crossed it will go down this week.
Thanks for all your support and i have taken your advice enough. I have tried on all my clothes to see which ones fit and it has been really motivational.

Hope you're all doing well

Aloize that's fab honey well done you for getting back on the wagon :)

Hope everyone's having a good day today, it's lovely and sunny here so I've been sitting in the sun painting my toe nails :) (lazy cow lol!)

I have a family party to go to tomorrow and I've already had people saying oh come on you can drink it won't hurt you!! I'm like erm alcochol and ketosis do not mix!! I'm feeling strong so am not tempted to pick at the buffet - I will just take a yummy bar with me and I have bought a bottle of water to put in my bag.

What is everyone else up to over the weekend?

Plan for the weekend - Mainly:

Gardening, choosing a new shower fitting for the plumber to order, tidying up, and a bit of paperwork...

BUT - tomorrow morning I'm also doing something completely ridiculous and very exciting!!

:eek:I've having a motorbike lesson!!!!:eek:

My OH thinks I'm having a midlife crisis, my work colleagues don't know about it.. and I made sure my mother was sitting down with a cup of tea before I told her! Haha!!

I CAN'T WAIT!!!! :D

Cant think of the last time I did something quite so spontaneous!

So, if I don't and up in xray, I'll let you know how I got on!!!

Is there anything you've always wanted to try, but just assumed it's for other people and not for you?

Vx

Hi everyone, since my earlier post I'm feeling a bit down today :( This isn't CD related but to cut a long story short my gorgeous twins were conceived thro IVF and back in December I found that I had conceived again naturally and was over the moon. Sadly I miscarried at 10 weeks :( It turns out that one of my friends was also pregnant, due 6 days before I was and she only told me after my m/c. :( Anyway I was dealing with it pretty well until I saw her today and she is well and truly showing, it broke my heart and I feel really low :(

Well I guess I will get over it and at least I didn't turn to food for once. Sorry for going on I feel better now I've got that off my chest. x

hug time...

:hug99:

...I'm glad you've come on here to talk about it.. aaw.. a hug to reach the deep sorrow.. and a moment for gentleness and kindness..

:hug99:

Hello

I am sooooo sorry that i havent been on a few days but been poorly.

Am feeling better now tho.

I am off now to read back thro the thread so i can catch up and will post again shortly lol

Hope you all ok and enjoying your weekend

Victoria

Back again been back thro the thread.

Fatblaster sorry your feeling low hun. I can understand somewhat as i had 2 miscarriages few years back now. I did not have the extra upset tho of a friend also being due and feel bad for you hun. you sound like you are trying to deal with it really well and well done for being in control and not turning to food for comfort. That is probably the first thing i would of done so you are a stronger person than me hun x

Well done everyone for thie losses this week. I have been back thro the thread and joted down the losses and also thro pm's i have been sent and will enter out resuklts tom for the team comp. I still havent heard from Linda tho has anyone else?

This weekend i plan to spend as much time in the garden as possible if the sun is kind! :p I love the summertime it makes me feel cheery and good. Nothing like the sun to give you a boost.

You all sound like your doing really well and are foucssed and that is fab.

LoobyLou have you gone back thro the inspirational slide show (in the blue toolbar) that always gives me a boost when i feel wobbly. As well as looking at old photos of me and photos now. You can do it Lou you have come this far and so near your target. Go girl.

Victoria

Hello all

I have done the team results ( i have pm'd Linda but havent heard back from her and she hasnt posted all week - Hope your ok Linda X)

and the results are:

Enough is the team's biggest loser with a brilliant loss of 3.61% :D

Well done hun thats fab XXX

As a team we had 5 results and have a team loss of 2.11%! Big pat on the backs for us all again.

Hope you are all having good weekends. I have been soaking up the sun in the garden. I love this warmer weather it makes me feel more energetic and happy! lol :D

Well done again we are doing really well. Another week gone and a step closer to our target weight! Whooo Hooo.​

Victoria​

aww.. I'm glad we've all done so well :)

..I've just caught up with my Mother - she's amazing.. I see her every couple of months and she gets me sussed within minutes of seeing me!

"Hi Love! Jump in the car and let's go.. grabbed you a sandwich from M&S to eat in the car en route.. what do you mean you've already eaten?? are you dieting?? ooh... weren't you saying a couple of months ago that your friend was on the Cambridge Diet.. You're not on that, are you?"

LITERALLY LESS THAN ONE MINUTE!!! ..and the only thing I said was "Hi Mum!", and "I'm fine thanks, I've eaten"
(at 1pm)

I swear MOTHERS HAVE MAGICAL POWERS!!!! :D

Vx

Hi everyone, WELL DONE Enough on your brilliant loss this week :) Keep plodding on honey! Thanks people for your messages of support, I'm OK today it just kind of caught me off guard and winded me a bit. :( On the up side I'm really proud of myself for not turning to food which is what I would have done in the past.

Well I have been positively saintly this weekend!! I survived the party Saturday with water and a CD bar then today we had a BBQ at my sisters which look delicious and again water and a bar got me through lol! You know I have to say that had I been on a "normal" diet I would have thought oh one weekend won't hurt and would have eaten and drunk so in that way CD really helps me because I know one slip up and I'm out of ketosis.

Enough - you're right about Mum's mine is the same she knows me better than I know myself and always knows when something is up. This isn't always a good thing mind you..... ;)

Well I have been positively saintly this weekend!! I survived the party Saturday with water and a CD bar then today we had a BBQ at my sisters which look delicious and again water and a bar got me through lol! You know I have to say that had I been on a "normal" diet I would have thought oh one weekend won't hurt and would have eaten and drunk so in that way CD really helps me because I know one slip up and I'm out of ketosis.

Woohooo! Sounds Great - Congratulations!.. and, proves that you'll be able to practice moderation at the end of this, so that a BBQ = a nice time, rather than BBQ = weight gain (which it ALWAYS has in the past for me!) Go Girl!!!!!!!!! :D

Hi everyone, WELL DONE Enough on your brilliant loss this week :) Keep plodding on honey! Thanks people for your messages of support, I'm OK today it just kind of caught me off guard and winded me a bit. :( On the up side I'm really proud of myself for not turning to food which is what I would have done in the past.

Well done. I really respect your strength in the face of feeling vulnerable and sore.. and I really appreciate you bringing your feelings here.. this feels like a safe space to share, and I'm so glad we can be there for each other...

Enough - you're right about Mum's mine is the same she knows me better than I know myself and always knows when something is up. This isn't always a good thing mind you..... ;)

Yes! It's OFTEN not a good thing! Haha - Especially as she never shuts up and tells everyone my business all the time!! She's like a human radio! Haha.. She should have worked in braodcasting - they needn't have invented communication technology! Hahaha... I've had a lifetime of choosing between trying to not tell her things (which is VERY difficult), and just accepting that the whole world's going to get her interpretation of my life as a running commentary whether I like it or not! ...given up trying to teach her about boundaries.. or 'privacy'.. instead [STRIKE]I've learnt[/STRIKE] I'm learning to love her as she is! :D

Vxxx

Hey everyone how's it going? I have to say I really want to eat today but AM NOT going to!!! One of the mums at school who lost 6st on CD came up to me today and whispered in my ear as she walked past, "look at those baggy pants" lol!! I was so chuffed cos these are my new smaller ones!!! :bliss:

On a not so brilliant note my pregnant friend collared me today and wants me and my kids to go over to hers for a playdate :( I really don't want to go right now, I have two friends who have had m/c who are coming up to their EDDs (est delivery dates) and they are really struggling, I'm trying to be there for them but it's bringing it all back to me.:needhug:

On another rubbish note I have my weigh in tomorrow and according to my scales as of today it's onl 1lb off despite me being 100% SS :cry:Oh well perhaps next week I will have a lovely "whoosh"!!

:hug99: :hug99: :hug99: :hug99: :hug99::hug99::hug99::hug99: :hug99: :hug99: :hug99: :hug99: :hug99::hug99::hug99: :hug99: :hug99: :hug99: :hug99: :hug99::hug99::hug99: :hug99: :hug99: :hug99: :hug99::hug99::hug99::hug99: :hug99: :hug99: :hug99: :hug99::hug99: :hug99: :hug99: :hug99: :hug99: :hug99: :hug99: :hug99: :hug99: :hug99: :hug99: :hug99: :hug99: :hug99: :hug99: :hug99: :hug99: :hug99: :hug99: :hug99: :hug99: :hug99: :hug99: :hug99: :hug99: :hug99: :hug99: :hug99: :hug99: :hug99: :hug99: :hug99: :hug99: :hug99: :hug99: :hug99: :hug99: :hug99: :hug99: :hug99: :hug99: :hug99: :hug99: :hug99: :hug99: :hug99: :hug99: :hug99: :hug99: :hug99: :hug99: :hug99: :hug99: :hug99: :hug99: :hug99: :hug99: :hug99: :hug99: :hug99: :hug99: :hug99: :hug99: :hug99:

:)

Back