The Sliminators - Team 5

Aww thanks for all those hugs :) I feel MUCH better now lol ;)

hi everyone,

well done on this weeks losses.

Big hugs to fatblaster.

I think my mum must be immune to the whole diet intuition. she still thinks im doing slimming world.LOL. i just keep evading questions about weight loss. She has been very encouraging though saying well done and you look great etc.

Problem is, i feel really uncomfortable when people compliment me on my weight loss. I just don't know what to say and don't really like the attention. Years of blending in the background i suppose.

Hello all

Well done Fatblaster on being so brave at a difficulkt time and being 100% despite all the your social engagements and sadness. i have been lucky so far and stayed in and avoided all social things but i guess really that not the best way as i cant do that forever! lol

Also Fatblaster i think you need to do whast best for you and if you find it difficult to be around your friends at the moment you shouldnt feel obliged to. They should also remember your feelings too hun.

My mum knows about my diet but not said much. A few of my family members do know and i have been lucky as all quite supportive and havent tried to put me off or anything. I am too stubborn anyway once i get something in my head theres no stopping me. Also i have got 4 family members/ friends onto the diet so far - I should be on commision! lol

Aloize i am the same and i feel really uncomfotable too with compliments. I dont know why??

Also i am finding it really hard to buy new clothes too! I keep buying things that are too big or too baggy. Its really strange and i listed all my too big clothes on EBay yesterday and felt really sad!?!

If anyone would like to add me to Facebook i am

Vicky Smith was Bashford

Hi everyone, thank you all for the support :)

Well as predicted my weigh in result is not great this week and I think it's down to not drinking enough water because I have been 100% SS. This week's loss is a very disappointing 1.5lbs - but at least it is off and not on :)

Hope everyone else is doing well and plodding on to slimdom!

Forgot to say Vicky I have sent u a friends request on Facebook. If anyone else wants to be friends, I am Sherrill Etherington - I am the only one if u do a search!

Hello FatBlaster,

Thank you i got your facebook request. I dont go on there often but will make more of a effort! lol

Well done with the loss. Its better off then on. I find if have a lower loss week then the following week a bigger one. Over the month my losses even out to a stone.

How are the rest of the team doing?? Weather is meant to be nice again for the next few days down in Essex so i will be out in the garden as much as possible. I am sooo hungry at the the mo (totm) i am desperatley trying to keep myself busy and my mind off food!

Hope you all have a good day.

Victoria

HIya...

my CDC's going to be on holiday for just over two weeks.. seeing her next monday, then that's it for TWO WEEKS!! ... two weeks I tell you!... Hahaha!!... so I'm going to have to LIVE HERE!! Haha... to keep my strengths up :innocent0002: She's going to give me three week's worth of CD on Monday, and she's going to phone me from her holiday - how amazing's that?!! - but I'm not going to have a WI for two weeks (unless I go down to Boots or something... yeah, i'll do that, and then I can still give you my WIs..)

my second WI on monday just gone, and I'm now 14.13.. so that's another 4 pounds :) REALLY REALLY pleased to be in the fourteens... haven't been here in YEARS! I'm not expecting such a big loss next week, cause I think you're right... things vary through the month, but even if I have half a pound off, I'm no longer putting weight on, and that's still the main thing for me.. that and having a break from the emotional rollercoaster of eating for comfort, then feeling rubbish about it, and then needing comfort..so turning to more food.. I feel freed up at the moment, so the weight's almost an added bonus! :) ..almost!

Good luck everyone for this week...

Vxxx

Hello everyone, wow it sounds like you're all doing well :) Enough your official weigh in after two weeks will be fab! My CDC is brilliant too - she is a friend of mine and goes out of her way to make sure that her clients are taken care of.

Well I have decided that it was definitely not drinking enough water that slowed down my loss last week. I have been drinking like a fish and lost 1lb overnight so I'm guessing it's water retention. I am also defo losing inches, my new size 16s are BAGGY!!!! :) :) :) and sooooo many people have made comments to me, even my dad and he wouldn't normally notice if I turned up in a paperbag lol!

I am still SSing 100% and finding it easier and easier :) Bring on those size 14s.... here I come lol!

Hi guys
wow everyone is doing so well!
i will friend request you on facebook too if thats ok. im going to put some before and after pics on soon.

After last weeks mini meltdown (too much quorn and salad) I am pleased to say I lost 3lbs. I am really pleased and i think i got back on track because of all the lovely people on minimins.

I have now lost 30lbs in 8 weeks yay! plus i am now in the 11's for the first time in years.

hope you're all doing well

Louise

Hi everyone, Aloize I accepted your request :) How has everyone's day been? Mine has been a series of mini disasters :( I went to Tesco today and bumped into every man and his dog, it took me 2 hours to do the shop cos I was chatting all the time. The woman on the till broke a bottle I bought and the sugar had a hole in the bottom. I take my neighbour with me and she was going on and on and on and on..... It rained all over my washing and I had a bit of a misunderstanding with a friend. All in all what a crappy day....

BUT I didn't turn to food!! Yippeeeeeeee. This would have been a wine and chocolate evening in the past and I'm pleased to say it's been a water and CD bar evening lol!

That is very good fatblaster- i don't think i could have resisted temptation like that. well done.
hope you have a better day tomorrow!

Hello all

I have been in the garden all day. its beautiful here again today so making the most of it!

I have my weigh in tom! I hope to be 14st 3 then i will hit my 3 stone loss mark! wish me luck. I have been 100% ss so heres hoping!

Well done on everyones losses this week. We should do well again in the team comp!

I still havent heard anything from Linda and have pm'd her few times and she hasnt posted on the team thread or anything. Its at least 3 weeks now so i am going to advertise for a new team member. Hope no one minds.

Take care all

Victoria

Sounds sensible Victoria.. I'd be happy to be replaced if I didn't pitch up in three weeks without letting you guys know in advance...

WI on monday.. 100% all the way again this week, so shouldn't be too bad for me either.. Good luck Victoria! :D

..and All the best for EVERYONE! How IS everyone else doing?

Vx

Hi All, Victoria that sound sensible to me :) Well it's been fab weather again today!! I have been 100% SS all week weigh in Tues, I am showing 3 down on my scales so far :)

Next week I'm going to try having less bars, see if that speeds things up a bit and have mix a mousse instead, so watch this space lol!

Hi girls, any chance I could join your team?

I've 30 lbs to lose until I'm a 'healthy' BMI, I'll see how I'm feeling at that stage about whether I'd like to lose more or not.

I've lost eight stone so far so my loses have really slowed down but I'm still trying.

Anyway fingers crossed I can join you guys. Don't worry if you've already gotten another team member. Thanks

Meant to add, my weigh in day is Wednesday, I lost 3lbs this week.
Thanks again :D

Hi girls, any chance I could join your team?

I've 30 lbs to lose until I'm a 'healthy' BMI, I'll see how I'm feeling at that stage about whether I'd like to lose more or not.

I've lost eight stone so far so my loses have really slowed down but I'm still trying.

Anyway fingers crossed I can join you guys. Don't worry if you've already gotten another team member. Thanks

Hiya - CHeck with Victoria, but it sounds likely! :D if so... Welcome! It'll be great to have someone on the team who has already lost so much.. and I'd find it a pleasure seeing someone get to goal over the next couple of months... I have longer to go than that, so it'll really help motivate me tooo! :)

Vx

Hello Downsey.

Enough is right we would love you as a team member. Wow you have done really well - 8 stone loss so far - that is fantastic. :worthy::clap: Was that all on CD?

Welcome to the team Downsey.

I am 14st 1 now (started at 17st 3) so still have a bit to go. I think i am going to get to 12 stone and see what i look like then. I have already lost 3 stones and everyone says i look fab but I know really i should be 9 1/2 - 10 stone to be "ideal" but i think i will look ill and gaunt. :(

So to recap we are back up to a full team with :D :

Downsey
Enough
FatBlaster
Aloize
LoobyLou
YummyMummy04

Well Team we have all had another good week.

I have managed to hit my 3 stones loss mark :bliss::bliss:So am really pleased. Still a way to go but it is nice to mark of the stones :D

I am having another day in the garden. It is going to be lovely here again. I am in the process of making a Tortoise enclosure for my 2 tortoises. I tried digging yesterday omg hard work! :( I should of lost a stone yesterday :D

What are you all upto. I like these long bank hols weekend. Feels like mini holidays!

FatBlaster i might join you on the "no bars this week" see if it make a difference. Have you tried the mix-a-mousse before? I love it with mint choc yummy. But you have to get it just right!

I have set myself a May challenge of loosing 14lbs again this month (1 stone) anyone like to join me for a mini personal challenge. It can be anything? :)

Have a good weekend and i will be back this afternoon to submit the teams losses this week.

Victoria

Hi Guys!

Welcome Downsey! Eight Stone! I'm looking forward to hearing more about how it's gone and how you're feeling now (honestly - pros and cons) ... You must get to 'role model' status on here with a loss like that! :party0038:

How's everyone else too?

FatBlaster
Enough
LoobyLou
Aloize
Downsey
YummyMummy04

I've just been playing with our names..

FE LADY (Fat Enough LADY)

UNFOOLED (many of first two letters)

:D

Last edited:
Hi everyone,

welcome Downsey!
Well done Victoria on hitting the 3 stone mark, you should be really pleased.
I am also doing the no bars this week so will let you know how i get on. My cdc wants me to go on 810 next week but i am trying to hold her off as want to lose as much as possible on SS. will keep you posted.

Lou

Back