The Sliminators - Team 5

12 weeks is the absolute max on SS according the the NICE guidelines.. that's all I know....

Good luck!

Vx

Thanks-
I do want to go up as think i would like food. Just a bit worried after the other week when i had a ss+ mealand it sent me into my mini bar binge (hence no bars this week!!!!)
I have to move up because i want to drink/eat at my hen do in 2 weeks so my cdc says i have to go up to 810 and then 1000 but i guess if i was struggling i could come back down.
i would really like to be at goal for my wedding.
what do you all think?

Hello

I have submitted the results to Irene for our Team and the results were:

As a team we got a great percentage with 1.69% and 5 results.

And our biggest loser was me! (honest i havent fixed it :eek: :D ) YummyMummy04 2.47% ( i lost 5lbs this week :))

Well done team we are consistantly doing well and we must all be seeing the benefits. Big pats on the back again this week :D

Aloize i am not sure what to suggest. If your planning on drinking then u def need to go up the plan and stablise you tummy and body so your cdc might be right in advising to start up the plans. Maybe a week before hand tho would be sufficent but i am no expert. Have you tried asking on the main forum as KD and a few of the other CDC may be able to suggest something that will work better for you to keep maximising your losses.​

Victoria​

Thanks for letting me join girls.

My weight loss has been a long journey, I firstly started with Lipotrim (I hadn't heard of Cambridge at the time). I started that in November 2007 and lost five stone. I came off it in March 2008 as I wanted to see if I could maintain, which thankfully I managed for eight months. In November I started on Cambridge but took some time off again due to personal reasons, I now have gotten back well on track, and since March I have managed to lose another two stone. It has been a struggle but it's been so so worth it!!! I love my new body but I do still have a way to go, I really need to tone up but I'm getting there.
Victoria, I'm the same as you, I think if I got to a heathly BMI I might look a bit gaunt as well so I'm playing it by ear, I'll just keep going until I'm happy with the way I look. My BMI since Wednesday is 29.9, so only just into being overweight, almost obese and I certainly don't feel I look it so I'll just see how it goes.

Anyway sorry for the long post, and thanks again for letting me join :)

HI guys...
just had WI a day early... another 4 pounds :D

..guess I'm the first result in for next week!!

Vxx

Well done Enough, that's a great loss :happy096:

Hope I'm near to that this week

Hi everyone, welcome Downey :) Sounds like you're all doing brilliantly!!! I'm looking forward to my less bars week next week (going to have about 3 all week where as now I have 1 a day) I haven't tried the mix a mousse yet so it will be a learning curve!

We're off to a steam show tomorrow so it will be picnics for everyone except me but I really don't mind now, 5 weeks on I'm used to it lol!

My weigh in is Tues and I'm hoping for a better loss this week after last week's measley 1.5lbs! Wish me luck....

Hi Fatblaster, I've never tried the mix a mousse either, and I too have one bar every day. I think maybe I should start cutting down on them as well, although I really look forward to having one when I get home from work everyday. I'm gonna speak to my CDC on Wednesday and see what she thinks about giving the bars a miss and just doing the shakes for a while, but I do know that she says having the bars shouldn't make any difference to weight loss, some conflicting views on it on this website though so I may just give it a try

Yes my CDC says they won't make any difference either but they are about 40cals more each than the bars so that's about 280 cals a week which when you think we are only having 400ish a day it quite a lot...

Like you though I do look forward to them as my treat when the kids are in bed...I'm going to just have 3 next week and see how it affects my weight loss, or not as the case may be!

Woohooo!!! My weigh in this week is.....drum roll...... 4.5lbs off!!! Yipeeeeeee :)

Onwards and upwards to the "fewer bars" week lol!! Have just made up a mix a mousse so will let you know how I get on with it later!

Well done Fatblaster, that's brilliant. Let me know how you get on with the Mix-a-Mousse later if you can cos I'm going to my CDC tomorrow and I think I'm gonna get some.
Congrats again with the loss

Hi Downsey and everyone else! I had a choc mix a mousse and it's yummy :) I made it up with 200ml of water which gives you two 100ml portions so I had a "pudding" after my soup at lunch time today and am going to have the rest as my treat when the kids are in bed - instead of my usual bar :)

Oh forgot to say that my size 16 jeans are now baggy and need to be worn with a belt..... :) :) :) (They are big size 16s but hey who's counting lol!!)

Yay!! I love CD!! - bring on the summer!

Hey everyone, what you all up to today? My DH has a day off so we're going to take the kids to the soft play centre this afternoon, then this evening I'm going shopping with my best friend....no kids!! Yay!! I'm going to check out all those lovely summer outfits ready for target :) Can't wait!!

My weigh in today, lost two pounds and to be honest I'm really upset about it. I thought at least I'd lose three pound, I stuck to the diet 100%, okay maybe I didn't drink as much water as I should have done but it's still a pain in the ar$e. I feel like just going and devouring the fridge, I'm going to though :( .
Fatblaster, hope you enjoyed your day

Never mind Downesy, I only lost 1 last week - but this week it was 4.5 so don't lose heart you'll probably have a lovely big whooooooosh next week :)

Hey Guys,

Hope everyone is ok.
Sorry you're a bit upset Downesy but 2 lbs is still good. I have to keep telling myself that too. You've done so well already. Like fatblaster said you will prob have a woosh. I did this week and lost 6lbs so hang on in there.

Louise

I can't fathom much rhyme or reason in these results.. in my simple world, if I'm staying 100%, the results should stay the same, give or take the odd time of month, water consumption, clothing, time of day blar de blar... but the results seems far more unpredictable than that.. I'm sure constipation's a biggy (if it's a biggy! Haha - sorry!).. but the more I understand about human physiology/biology, the more I realise that I don't really understand how it works AT ALL!! :)

Vxxx

Sorry forgot to add, I had no bars or mix-a-mousse this week so that might have helped??? Can't see mix-a-mousse affecting it though as only 18kcals per serving. I didn't have any because forgot to buy it.
I also always have at least 2 cups of tea or coffee a day with milk and have done this since the start. It doesn't seem to affect my weight loss too much.

Hi Folks!

How's everyone doing today??

I'm mid assignment, and seem to be coping fine without my usual safety behaviours of to-ing and fro-ing to the kitchen! I'm not getting as much done as I'd like, but that's normal! Ha!

So, best get on with it... I'll let you know how I get on!

Vxx

Hi everyone, well I've only had two bars all week and I am still only showing a 2lb loss so far this week...weigh in is not until Tues tho. I do love the mix-a-mousse, it's yummy :)

If I don't get a bigger loss this week I will stick with a bar a day cos they are so scrummy and feel like a treat!

Back