The Sliminators - Team 5

Hello Team

I have had such a busy week this week! I also have been naughty and had a cheat last night :eek: I had a chinese takeaway. I feel really cross with myself this morning too :( I wont ever do that again as it isnt worth it at all.

Anyway thank you all for posting or pm'ing your weigh in's. You have all done so well again.

I have entered our team again this week and our biggest Loser is:

Aloize is a whopping 3.59% loss! :winner: Well done hun that is brilliant result.

As a team we had 4 results and have a team loss of 2.17%. Another increase on last week so we are def shifting those pounds! :bananalove: :party0019:
Victoria​

yay for Aloize adding to the team result so well!! Yay!! :)

Victoria, did that include my result from monday(ish) posted on this thread? hope so :)

My CDC's away for three weeks at the mo, so I have to pop to Boots for a WI tomorrow, so it'll be interesting to see how that goes.. my CDC's planning on ringing me each week from Greece while she's there, and I'm welcome to ring/text her any time, but I'm quite happy at the mo, and have yet to be tempted by a take away!!
:giggle:

Sorry, Victoria, is that really mean of me to find that funny?? :sign0007: ...I hope that you found it really yummy at the time.. I hope that you don't beat yourself up about it too much.. I hope that you're feeling able to get straight back into CD without it feeling tricky for you.. and I hope you don't mind that I found it a little bit funny
:giggle:

Love,

Vx

Well done Aloize and everyone else!! Victoria forget the takeaway, put it behind you and move on :) I am feeling a bit like that myself, I wasn't going to have a bar today but I really have the munchies so sod it I'm going to have one!!

I feel v tired today and DH has decided he doesn't feel well (man flu if u ask me ) so has done sod all all day grrrrrr MEN!!!

Hey everyone,

great team effort. :talk017:

Thanks for your support. I think some of my weight loss this week was down to stress. I am busy getting things sorted for the wedding (5weeks), started a new job 3 weeks ago and had an assignment due in last week (it was late) and the portfolio due in 3 weeks. BUT i would have usually eaten a load of c**p to get me through it which i didn't so i am pleased with myself:)

I am now moving up the plans and my cdc has but me on 1000 ( but sort of slightly restricted) as I am going out for meal and will be drinking next weekend. I am however eating some of the dreaded carbs and i am terrified of putting on weight. Feel like im cheating!!

Anyway, I promise not talk about food apart from the shakes, bars and soups etc with you on this thread. However, if any of you want to know how im getting on with the plans and what i have etc (as you will all be on them soon) then just let me know. I will of course let you know how my losses are going, just didn't want to start talking about food cos it wouldn't be fair on you.

Take care and have a great loss this week

Louise

ooh i've mentioned in the main forum but just to let you know- ive added some pics to my profile album.

just seen your photos!! You're looking great! You must be feeling soo much better! I can't wait to start having a photo like that! :D

Vxx

thankyou!!! i couldn't have done it without the support on this site. usually i feel so alone when im on a diet as all my mates have no weight issues. This time its been so different being able to talk to others in exactly the same boat.

Hi everyone, sounds like you're all doing great :) Well I am showing a loss of 3lbs on my scales so I don't think the bars affect my weight loss - I think it's more to do with drinking enough water. Anyway I'm going to go back onto one bar a day cos I lurrrrve them lol!

I'll be back!

just a quicky..

WI yesterday - lost 2 pounds.. good enough :)

I'm going to be off minimins for two days.. Sooo hard, cause I'm at my computer working, and I keep getting distracted!! Aaagh! :D

So... Like a true Sliminator....

I'll be back!!!

:D

Vxxx

Evening ladies, you are all doing so great so congrats.
I've had a quick look at the scales and it seems that I've only lost 1lb, so heartbroken, weigh in tomorrow but I can't see it being any more than that. Anyway I think my CDC is gonna get me to step up CD to try and kick start my weight losses again. I look forward to a change but hopefully it'll only be for a couple of weeks and then back to 100% SS.

Hey guys, sorry i havent been on here in around a month, i have been busy, i have been half on half off cd as i havent been able to afford it, I did fining at one point, but today i hit the 10`s so im really pleased wid myself, i will now ajust my ticker.
I am a very C**P team member so if you would like a new member that will be supportive and post reguarly, i will totally understand as i havent the time anymore, i will of course pop in now and again to see how you all are, as i do now.
will speak soon and keep up the excellent work!!!xxx

Hi everyone :) Well I've been out treating myself today :) I desperately needed some new undies as my bras are all huge now!! But I got a bit carried away and instead of buying M&S specials I bought some lovely sexy stuff (it was from an outlet store but even so!!!) and I feel amazing in it :) When I get to target I'm gonna go buy myself a load more in the next size down!!!! Bring on summer :) YAY!!

Hello ladies

Wow you have all done so well again this week.

I did what you all advised and put the takeaway incident behind me and have been 100%ss this week! I lost 2lbs but hoping for a better week next week.

Wow Aloize you are looking great! The wedding is long now is it?

Fatblaster i did get your weigh in last monday. I always go back thro the thread to collect everyones weigh in. Thanks hun.

Sorry i am not on very much at the mo but i am having a few probs at home at the mo. I am still cd'ing tho but will try get on more often tho but it bit hetic here at the mo.

Will post shortly this weeks team weigh in's! :D

LoobyLou i will pm you hun.

Vicky

Hello

Team results this week are:

4 results as a team 1.20% :grouphugg:

Biggest Loser is (drum roll) :D :D

FlatBlaster (by name and nature!) with 1.61%. Well done hun XX :happy096::happy096:
Well done girls! We are getting there! Wait until the summer, we can have a meet up and we will be strolling down the pavement arm in arm to that song "here comes the girls" lol :D

Hee hee, thanks Victoria :) I like that idea, the "here come the girls" lol!!!! Well my scales are showing 4lbs off this week but they were last week and CDC only said 2 so I will just have to wait and see....

Hope you're all doing OK, I can really see where the weight has come off me now I'm sooooo pleased!

Go Team!!!! :happy096:

HI guys! two quick pieces of news before work...

last week and yesterday I had to do my own WI cause my CDC's been on holiday - she's back this week, so normal WI on Sunday...

Yesterday I lost another two pounds.. I'm looking forward to my WI with my CDC on Sunday, cause I'll find out what I've actually lost over the three weeks she'll have been away! :)

Other News! - Yesterday I had my first "Are you on a diet? You look like you've lost weight" from someone who didn't know I was on CD :D ..and then, just as I was celebrating internally, another person approached me 20 minutes later and SAID THE SAME!!! :D Woohoo!!! :D ..So, I guess it's starting to show, cause neither of them knew :D

well, that's me! Must dash -

How Are YOU doing??

Vxxx

Woohoo Enough that's soooo good :) I've had a lot of that lately, it's such a good feeling!!!

Well my weigh in for this week......3.5lbs off :) I'm happy with that, now over the 2 stone mark!! Wayhay!!

well done guys. thats great.
It took me a while to get used to people commenting on my weight (in a good way) I still kind of brush it off though. My one friend hasn't mentioned it at all!!!!!!!!!!! i don't know why and i refuse to mention it to her. (she's a size 8).

Hi girls, sorry it's been a few days, I was away for the weekend at a hen's party - here's my confession, I had three glasses of wine!!! I went to my CDC for my WI today, I put on five pound, I'm so sorry and so disgusted with myself. But I'm back on track now so hopefully I should make up for it big time next week. Hope you're all doing better than me at the moment

Back