The Sliminators - Team 5

Good Afternoon Everyone!! :D

And how's everyone doing today?

It has been quiet around here recently.. I hope it's cause everyone's our enjoying themselves :) ..I've been running around like a headless chicken of late.. work related, OH related.. I've had deadlines at work, exams for uni, interviews for promotion, conferences etc etc etc.. that all sounds pretty fab when I read it - things are going really well for me at the mo, and I'm sure it's largly thanks to this diet.. I have more confidence :)

I coped this week when I found I'd done really badly in an essay.. and then calculated my over all grade, and I have.. drum roll.. a post grad cert.. with distinction!!! :D I'm so pleased/relieved!!!

Anyway, that's just me waffling on... :)

How are YOU doing?

Vx

So.. Any WIs for the team this week? PM me with your results guys, and I'll submit the results.. could do with them by half five ideally.. Cheers!

Hope it's going well for everyone! :)

Vx

Hi everyone. Sorry I vanished! I've been moving house and had to decorate from top to bottom before I moved in so been REALLY busy! I had a crap WI last week, only lost half a pound (totm) and got pished off as I was really good and really active that week, up til the earlu hours doing 1 hour days decorating. Needless to say when my friend came round with a chinese at 11pm and I was starving I thought so it I'm having a treat. My CDC also said a couple of days off might help as I'm almost at goal so it might kick start my metabolism. Anyway 1 week along I've done nothing bt eat crap, 10 times more than I normally would and just can't get back into dieting and being a complete rebel for some reason. I missed WI on fri as I didn;t want to know how much weight I've put on. I start a new job tomorrow so will be out the house all day so praying I can get back into it. I need to find my Paul McKenna CD to help along the way but it could be anywhere right now as I've not fnished unpacking! Hope everyone else is ok.

R x

BTW, i don't have internet until the end of the week either (I've had to pop round to a friends to check email) but I will be back on regularly soon

R - It's Really lovely to hear from you :)
.. and It would be so easy to not come back and share your week with us, so be pleased with yourself that you're braver than many would be.. :)

How's the decorating going? I'm rubbish at decorating.. especially the 'cutting in' of paint work.. tends to be all blobby!! Haha! :D ..and I daren't attempt hanging wall paper.. it'd be like something out of laurel and hardy!! Haha! :D

Vxx

So, guys, just to let you know that we had a sum total of one result this week heeheee!! :D

it's a little bit naughty of me to declare myself the individual winner with 2.3% ..heehee!! ..

..I guess it goes to show that we can all have up and down weeks.. I just hope everyone's ok, and comes home sooon :)

Here's to next Sunday! :D Who's in?

Vxx

well done enough DISTICTION! yay fantastic
misspiggynomore missed ya hope the decorating is going well and glad your ok it must be harder to stay on track when your so close to goal!
much love

HI guys....

I'm just sorting out my PMs, taking time to read them properly.. and reply properly..

I'm just going to speak for myself for a moment.. I lost one pound this week.. the least I've lost since the begining.. but I have decided that it's time to feel fresh about this process... there's no point being cross with myself.. being critical of myself instead of kind to myself is what got me into this whole cycle in the first place.. time to start being more thoughtful and caring towards myself.. starting from right this minute :)

So, ok, I've not been on top of things this week.. and I'm not going to beat myself up about that.. I'm going to move on, shake myself off, and get back into the swing of things :)

I hope, if you've been struggling too, you're able to be kind to yourself too :)

Lots of Love,

Vicki xx

Good Morning Ladies!! :D HOw you doing?

Anyone fancy PMing me your stats for this week??

Vxx

well i've been rubbish just weighed myself and am 19s 9lb which is a bit rubbish really i was 19 5 on friday
o.k i had to go and have some blood tests done and had to knock myself out of ketosis to do them but i have just spent the last 2 days eating rubbish not as much as i would have done but that is not the plan i have spent the last month trying to lose 12lb which should only take 2 weeks tops
ladies i'm really struggling here!

so as from right now i will drink 4ltrs of water
i will have 3 packs
i will do better

i've really missed you guy's for the last couple of weeks
thanks enough for all your encouragement - sorry for being human
love

Hi Guys!

Hope you're all doing ok.. Fab to hear from you Tower :)

Well, for the second week in a row, we don't have enough entries to submit for the contest.. in fact, it's myself and Tower this week... such is life.. I hope everyone's out enjoying the sunshine.. I've just been paddling in the sea and it was fab! :D

Here's to this week's CD! :)

Vxx

Guys..

I have a last minute trip to Indonesia leaving on Friday, and back at the start of September.. bit of a last minute thing.. I'm just sorting out the tickets now..

So, who would like to be the new team leader? Towergilly, you're the obvious choice, and you'd be great... what do you say?

Vx

Hi Tower.. If you are up for replacing me as team leader... here are the rules..

Rules for CD Teams
Each team has 6 members, one of whom is the designated team leader.

Each member weighs weekly and submits results to the team leader.

Team leader submits weekly team % result and biggest loser result between Thurs and Sun either on the weekly thread or by pm. Deadline is Sun at 6 pm.

A team needs to have 3 results to be able to win the Team award

Calculations for each individual %:
number of lbs lost divided by weight last week in pounds multiplied by 100.

Calculations for team %:
total number of lbs lost divided by total number of last week's weights in pounds multiplied by 100

-------------------------------

Team members please note As results must be sent to the organiser of the CD Challenge by 6pm on a Sunday all results for that week must be sent to the captain of the team by 3pm allowing time for the team captain to calculate the team results.

Therefore if a team member fails to send results by this time, the captain is at liberty to replace the member.

-----------------------------------

Thems the rules...

Guys... How's everyone doing? Cause I haven't seen many people around recently... Could you PM either myself or Tower to let us know if you want to stay in the team? Pleease :) Be lovely to hear from you!!

Vicki xx

hey ladies hope your well how's monday been for you?

Hi guys...

My Monday was relatively fab.. considering I have a lot of work on, a new job to prepare for, and a last minute plan to see my brother the other side of the planet!!:eek:

I had my WI yesterday and lost 2lbs which I was really pleased with, cause I'm on SS+, and got a bit carried away with the "+" part of that last week!! Hahaha :eek: ..but as our boiler's just packed in and we dont get a new one fitted for another fortnight, I'm having to go for a 10-15 minute swim each morning in the local pool before work, just to get my shower in (before the swim, and after, you understand).. the most exercise I've done in YEARS!!! :D

So, that's my news.. Tower I was exactly 12 stone last WI, and this week, I've lost 2 pounds... (making me now 11.12) ...so.. until you replace me (which I think you should, cause I'm not going to be around for over a month anyway)...

what's my %? :D heehee .. and the team's %age so far? heehee

Love to everyone. Downesy, MPNM, Indigo, Indian... I'd love to hear how you're all doing..

Vxx

Last edited:
hi ladies hope your well
well i am patting myself on the back as went out for my birthday lunch with ladies and just had sparkling water and coffee well done me!
enough you are in the lead so far this week with 1.19% well done
i'm hoping for a big loss this week the last month has been a real struggle as you know i've had my mum here and it just made it easier to be bad hence the slow down in loss i managed to be 100% last week and then had to have a blood test and had to eat to get my sugar level in the right place for the test its all good though jumped back on -

having my totm back and just feeling better about myself
the girls couldn't believe it i've purpously kept away from then! I only met with cambridge positive! friends and then sat on the park rather than in a coffee shop!

hoping your all o.k could do with some company tonight
gilly

Hi Gilly :)

Are there many people around in the various threads?

I'm trying to get some work done, but it's doing my head in, so I think I'm going to have an early night!

Vx

yeah been lurking around the wemitts site feel like a stalker hehe
oh should be home soon but we just got a huge bill and he's not gonna be well please dont know why it couldn't have come next month when i'm back at work
hate not working! hate not being in control,

Hello all,

my name is Tracey and I am 32 (for a few more days), live in Corby and am married with one daughter aged 9.

I currently weigh 17 st 5 and would like to get down to about 9 stone but thats a long way away.

Thanks to Towergilly for inviting me - I will post at least once a day although working shifts may mean that this will be at all manner of weird and wonderful hours.

Look forward to getting to know you

Tracey
x

i've invited a some folk to join our team as it's been a bit lonely over here lately
so look out for new introductions

Back