The Sliminators - Team 5

welcome linkypie
i'm 33 for 2 more days (hanging on to it as long as possible)
i'm married and have been forever
live in london and am on here all the time at the mo- as i'm not working and have been struggling a bit i'm back at work near the end of the month and cant wait as i've been driving myself and anyone who will listen crazy!

I work in London so am there most of the time.

linky are you a midnight wonderer like me! i just cant sleep at the mo i've got 2 much energy and forgot to have all my packs so am sitting here typing away!
what do you do for a living?

Hello!
I'm Aki, 22 years old. :)
I started out at 282lbs in April. I have sloooowly lost 42lbs. (Realized just a while ago that I was having a huge problem with nibbling. Which I will have to stop for my own sake.)
121lbs is my goalweight and it would give me a "perfect" bmi according to my doctor. So I suppose I should listen to him! :p

I'm pretty active on the forum. I try to post at least once a day unless I'm on vacation or something. :S

Thank you towergilly for inviting me and telling me what teams was about! :)

welcome pichi
glad your joining us
i had a problem with nibbling these last couple of weeks not much but enough to keep me out of ketosis, i've been very good this week and already feel better about it -
saying that any loss is a loss i'm trying not to compare my weekly losses with others as i did for a few weeks and felt so bad as long as i weigh less than i did a week ago i'm happy.
i started off at nearly 23stones which for me is crazy i'm only 5 foot 5 and i know if i'd stuck to plan i'd have lost at least another 14lb's but you know what this is not gonna happen in a week or a month i'm gonna be here for a while!

LADIESSSSS!!!!!! Hello......Im so so sooooo sorry I havent been on here for ages!!! As a few of you know, Ive had a rough few weeks but Im happy and relieved to say Im back!!! Today is the 1st day in weeks Ive managed to stick to ss 100% and AMEN!!! Ive been trying to re start for weeks and weeks but Ive done it woop woop!! And it was easy peasy today too!!!!
How has everyone been? xx

well done indian princess and welcome back!
well done for today isn't it odd how sometimes it just clicks - am sat here trying to have my last pack realised at 10 that i'd forgotten to have them woops!
me forget to eat -surely not!

Hehehe Ive done that in the past too and its a great feeling as you know that you've crack the diet!! I think the only reason I stuck to it was because Ive been stuck infront of a train since 3pm, with 3 shakes in my bag and no money LOL!!! My uniform is feeling alittle more snug than normal too so thats kept me on it too!!
Ohhhhh and I so wanted to be a size 18 for notting hill carnival this year!!! Lets hope I can get down into the lower 18s by then :whip: LOL!!

sure you'll get there and if not just think this is the last carnival you'll be in the 18's every carnival from now on you'll be a healthy weight that whats i keep telling myself last year i was sure i'd be 10st for my birthday (which is in 2 days) but no i havent made it but my head is in a much Better place and slowly(but not to slowly i am on cambridge) my body is following
i'm sat here watching a program about gastric bypass and telling myself to sort it out or that man will put his hand in my belly and give me a egg for a belly!

You sure have the right attitude towergilly!!
I find it hard not to compare myself with others and it's a constant battle with myself to stop comparing.
I mean, weight is weight and it doesn't matter how fast it comes off you, the only thing that matters is that it DOES indeed come off! :p

ha!
today is just a good day i'm learning to be kinder to myself.
no point beating myself up about stuff better to try and do something about it

WI

hello ladies
can i have your WI results by 10pm on saturday's
you can pm me your results
i need to know your weight the previous week in lb's and your loss this week in lb's
as this is a odd week (transitions, joining etc)
everyone who pm's me by saturday is still part of the team on sunday we can confirm the members, hoping this is the best way to do it?
either way by monday we should have a nice full team - all i'm asking is that we try and post everyday
work , holidays life etc permitting x

No problem hun, will PM you on Sat.
Well today Ive woken up and feel FAB!!!! I checked my ketostick and its in the pink woop woop, its only 0.5 but the fact its changed colour has me all excited again!! And, I had to check the scales. I was devasted, when I weighed myself on Sunday and realised Id gone up back into the 20s!!! Esp when I had gone as low as 18st 12. Anyway I check and Im back in the 19s wahoooooooooooooo!!! Oh yeaaaa, Im over the moon, 4lb loss in 24hours!! Im so happy, this diet is great!! I have no idea, why I EVER fell off the wagon......how could I forget the FANTASTIC feeling of seeing the weight melt away!!!!

I just want to be able to wear skinny jeans and clothes that are in fashion. I always end up wearing black trousers ( that look like work trousers)!!! Well Ive had enough!!!! Ill be damned if I dont get into a pair by November LOL!!!!
OK.....so rant over LOL!!!
How is everyone?

Last edited:
woohooo well done hun!
in the pink is where we want to be don't worry about the hitch you'll soon be back where you were!
think we are about the same weight so we'll just have to keep each other on track
i've dropped of the wagon before and took way to long to get back on - i admire your courage and determination
I know that this time i'm getting to the finish line even if i have to limp in!

HI guys!

So I'm running round like a headless chicken doing all the last minute preps before I head off on Friday.. what a whirlwind, given that I hadn't even bought any tickets etc etc only a couple of days ago!

So.. I will be on minimins as often as I can while I'm away, but given that I'm not back now til September, it's time I said goodbye, for now, to the Marvelous Sliminators!! This is such a fab group to be part of, and it's made a real difference to me, so, new-comers: Welcome and enjoy! As Tower says, it does help to post often, but you're not obliged to.. the only obligation is to PM your WI to Towergilly each weekend.. that's it :)

..and the only request from me..

..be kind to yourself in this journey, and even, dare I say ENJOY IT! It CAN be liberating..

All the best,

Lots of love,

Vicki xx

ps.. I'll still be popping by to see how everyone's doing, I'll still be on minimins, and I'd like to hear from you and not lose touch.. PM me any time Vxx

HEEEEELP ME!!! i

Oh, my laptop kindly sent my message whilst I was typing?!!! grrrr

Ok, I was advised by my CDC to have a day or 2 off the diet as I was almost at goal and my metabolism seemed to be slowing down and I had a BBQ to go to. This seemed like a great idea to kick start my mtbolism and have a little treat, almost 3 weeks ago now. The problem is that Ive done nothing but binge since! I don't know what is wrong with me but I', just eating crap constantly, stuff I wouldn't even touch usually!! I can feel the pounds creeping back on and I feel disgusting, unhealthy and greasy! Ive had a CD porridge ost mornings with every intention of starting, but by lunch I fed up! I have just moved house and had to ecorate it from top to bottom, and started a new job, ontop of having a few other stresses but usually I can control myself. Im going to get my Paul McKenna disks out and try and get focussed again, I really don;t want to screw up all my hard work :(

I wont have a WI this week as I eally dont want to know how much ive put on, but hopefully will be back in the race next week.

Hope everyone else is good, and thanks to Enough and Tower for emailing me and checking up on me :)

yay
misspiggynomore
am sooooo glad your back know it's been a difficult time for you lately! but yay!
i have the paul mckenna thing is it anygood?
well i'm around this eve but not tomorrow as am having my knee's investigated
cheeses me off as i know it's my own fault poor knee's have been pulling double duty - but i tell you what there no where near as painful as they used to be so have decided not to have the main operation till i've been at target for a while to make sure i actually need it

how's today been for you guy's?

mpnm
there is also a thread about having a stone to go and running out of steam that might be helpful

Hey all. And Ive managed another day without cheating wahooooooo!!! But dreading tomorrow, my cousins coming over and Im meeting a friend in a bar too!! Oh god, I HATE when it effects my social life!! NEVAMIND, Il be good....I have to be!!!!
Plzzz check up on me 2mrw....Im scared Im guna fall off the wagon!!!!!

Back