The Sliminators - Team 5

ha had to het my minimins fix before i leave
have a great day ladies
indian princess you will be fine you are a strong, woman who is in control and has the power to choose
repeat i am a strong woman..... drink sparkling water, i find it fills me up and i pretend it's a vodka and tonic!

Hi guys.. just passing by.. couldn't resist!

Indian - so you're going out.. and that's great.. tell you what I do.. I visualise the experience in advance in a whole new light.. My favourite now is going to the pub, and with a big relaxed smile on my face, and a cheeky look in my eye, I say: I'd love lashings and lashings of delicious tap water please :D as I don't feel uncomfortable, no one around me feels uncomfortable.. they are occasionally initially surprised, but more interested/intregued than anything else.. same with restaurants.. I love sitting in a restaurant and having either a broken up bread roll on a plate in front of me, or one of the serving dishes on my place.. or, if I'm simply with family, then my place is beautifully clear.. and then... the best bit...

I can be there for what it's really about:

-good company
-fun
-conversation
-having occasional thoughts like: aren't I so lucky to have this life/these friends/the opportunities to go out looking good/time to relax when I'm not working too hard or stressing about things
-taking in the atmosphere
-sharing news, stories, ideas...

I love it - and, you know, I can be as silly as I like, and people either think I'm drinking, or they don't notice cause they're drinking..

To be honest, people really are too caught up in their own needs to notice what anyone else is doing most of the time! :)

Have fun!

Towergilly - Happy birthday for tomorrow.. I'll be on the move, and I'll be thinking birthday-ish thoughts! :)

Have a good one! and enjoy your non-vodka and tonic! :D

Vx

Gah, I messed up this morning. I had a piece of tuna. (Not bad of course but I wan't to be 100%)
Now I find it really hard to go through the day, I keep thinking: "I've already messed up today so why don't I just continue eating?"
:(

It fixed itself. xP I brushed my teeth with my disgusting antibacterial stuff and now I don't feel like eating anything.. But the shakes of course. :3

hello ladies
hope your all good
well i think- hope that they've fixed me knee wont know for another 6 weeks
they kept me in longer than i thought and made me eat as to take med's so a bit cheesed of but worst things happen just feel so sick!
got my stash of drugs and good to go

hope your all good

Hey all! Towergilly hope ur ok hun. Ive been naughty and havent stuck to cd since Thursday!!!!! Not sure if you remember me saying that I will be going back to my old CDC this coming week. Shes been away for 3 weeks and I cannot wait to see her on Wed!!! Shes alot more supportive, she calls, texts or leaves me voice messages to make sure Im ok and if Im not Ill see her mid week for a quickie weigh in to make sure Im doing ok. And I really really miss that, esp since re start!! I have managed to lose 4lbs this week though and glad to see the 19s again, which is what I wanted so bad!! So anyway, next week will be the week when I nail this diet like I did before!! I cannot believe I stuck to it for 17 weeks and now its so hard. I will be posting everyday, morning and evening to let you all know how Im getting on and lets hope that will also work!
How is everyone else doing?

hi indian princess
getting there just cant stay awake at the mo! well done on your loss thats really great if you pm me last weeks weight i can submit it - any loss is a loss!
well between being in hospital and being a miserable sofa person i've managed to totally come out of ketosis so will be jumping back o the wagon on monday - and really looking forward to it! can't wait to see 18 on the scales x

Hi guys! Told you I'd pop by after I'd left! :) hOPE YOU'RE ALL DOING OK... BETTER THAN ME! oohh.. caps lock, sorry! Haha!

I'm posting from south east asia... this is my sliminators postcard! :) Just to wish you every success in staying focussed on what you Actually want, rather than what you don't want :)

Lots of love,

Thinking of you

Vicki x

ps, don't try taking tetras on a plane in your hand luggage! Haha - what a wolley! :) Vxxx

hey enough glad you reached safelyx
well i did a really stupid thing and went trollying off to church not that bad,but then stayed out for hours yes six hours felt so sick and thought i was gonna faint - note to self medical staff know better than me when they sit on your bum - i will learn to sit on my bum!

i also will learn to take my medication!

Any how our team as of today is
indian princess
pichi
misspiggynomore
towergilly
so we are short 2 members
we need 3 wi each week to post results
so i'll advertise on team board again
hope everyone is ok i'll be around most of the night if any one is bored!

good morning lovelies
how are you well i've spent the last couplen of days pretty much out of it
and have decided to try today without the codeine- stepping away from the codeine unfortunatly we are good friends from way back so i try to not take it to often
anyway in my haze i managed to miss my second appoint with the nutritional psycologist so have sent a grovelling apology - good news is the blood tests i had done have come back showing exactly what i thought it would and so have been refered to a endocrinologist yay! so all i have to do now is get back on the program which i didn't do yesterday but will today (honest!) Hope you ladies are doing better than i am the worst thing best thing is i cant even stand on the scales to see what damage has been done probably a good thing!
have a good day ladies
gilly

well ladies
yesterday was a total wash out and today has to be 100% so i'm gonna live on this board and paint my nails
expecting 2 scripts today so that will give me something to do - hopefully i can never read scripts of the computer and still cant hobble very well so cant print them of (not enough black ink 4 2 huge scripts) so praying they come
its gone quiet on here again
hoping you ladies are doing better than me seem's like a mamouth job at the mo
have come of the pain-killers so today is the day!

ahh man i feel like a crazy lady talkin to myself (but then i never proclaimed to be sane) how is everyone getting on?

(you're not talking to yourself.. you never know when someone's reading with interest in the background :flirt2: Do you have a full house now?)

How's everyone doing? I'm popping by from time to time for old time's sake :)

Vxx

helllo ladies
hope your all having great weekends
can you let me have any wi info before midday as i am out and about this pm
hope your all cool
gilly

Hi,

I have been reading this forum for quite some time but not posted. Is there anyroom for a bloke on your team.

I have been struggling big time and think the group support could keep me on track and hope support you all to. You know what us men are like think we can do everything ourselves and dont talk about how we feel. Hence the reading forum for a long time before commenting.

Let me know ladies.

Just for info I have about 6 1/2 stone to go. I have lost about 2/12 so far.

Inneedofhelp
aka stuart

Hiya! ..just popping by again :D

Stuart, I'm sure Gilly will be fine with that - it'd be great to have a bloke on board! :)

Gilly, I'm still on hols, so still can't really be part of the gang, but I'm still cheering from the sides! :) Hope all's well..

How's everyone doing?

Vxx

Hi Folks!

How's everyone doing?

I'm just back from holiday, and if there's room on the team from next week, I'd like to rejoin after my weight in on.. Monday? .. If there's no room, it's ok.. I can live with that :)

Vx

Blimey - just realised there's been no activity for a couple of weeks... where's everyone gone???

Hope you're alright..

Vxx

helllloooo
if any one' out there havent been on as computer broke! and had a lot of trouble with my leg have spent the last 2 weeks lying in on my back with my leg in the air! and no comp! so havent been on diet for 2 weeks + as had to come of for op and didn't get back on so go to see cdc tomorrow (if i can get down her stairs) and should be back on on monday enough do you want your job back! xxxx

Morning!

Ooooh - Pooor you, Gilly.. hope the leg's on the mend..

I could be your deputy, Gilly, if you like.. I've only just arrived back in the country, and already I know I'm not free this sunday - but it'd be great to be back on the team, if you can squeeze me in :)

Started my four week travels trying to do CD.. pretty tricky when back-packing around South East Asia.. obviously tetras taken off me at ariport - what a wolly to forget they would be.. bars melted and didn't last long, soups had no hot water, so I lived on a brilliant combo of shakes with water and ice, mixed just in a tuperware style flask by shaking it up.. it worked!! who'd have thought? but then I also found myself eating all sorts of things too.. so I don't know if I have lost, gained or stayed the same yet... I'll let you know!

Vx

Back