The Sliminators - Team 5

Hi guys
4lbs off this week (9 days since last WI), but eh, still off rather than on. Hope everyone is okay. Gilly will still PM my results. Hope we are all okay and still CDing and glugging the H2o. Tx

Hi everyone. This site is much quieter than it used to be. Who is still here? Is Indian Princess still here Gilly? And Eloize? I think Enough is about somewhere? Are you managing the results Gilly? I'm a bit lost! lol

I've lost 3.1lbs this week. Quite happy as I'm being slightly relaxed and had a couple of glasses of wine at the weekend rather than being stupidly strict like last time and completely depriving myself then going off the rails. Been to the gym a couple of times this week too which was hard as it's like being on week 1 again and I'm going through the hardest bit again, no energy and in a foul mood but I still got there somehow and walked out rather than being carried!

Hope everyone else has had a good week too x

good morning lovely ladies
hope your well - its the end of a mammoth week for me and was very very difficult to stay on track didnt quite make it but didnt go crazy like i would usually

misspiggynomore i havent seen eloize about for a very long time and indian princess was around for a little bit then disapeared again - sure she'll be back she was doing so well

am trying to keep on top of the wi's
enough is still here think she's been busy moving and stuff lately

Well! Hello there! How are you doing?

I haven't been around much at all.. what an amazing couple of weeks...

Last wednesday I had my last day at work, on Sunday I moved a large chunk of my things into a house share in a new town (partly due to the new commute that I didn't need during the week.. but mainly, gently supporting my OH through this process.. I'm leaving him).. Monday I went on a date with my first ever boyfriend from 16 years ago who I've just got back in touch with after all this time, and by sheer chance he lives in the same county as I do - although neither of us are from here - and he is last out of a long term relationship about a year ago.. Wednesday I started my new job.. and this weekend, I'm back home, with my soon-to-be-ex-OH, supposedly as if everything's normal.. ish.. well, apart from the fact that I'm moving my stuff out slowly, and he and I both know things are changing... were about to go out for lunch, but and I'm having lashings of delicious water, a big smile on my face, and interesting conversation for lunch :D He's having a roast!

what an odd situation for me to be in, and it's all going REALLY well, and feels good, healthy, right... (just got to see if I can tentatively broach the subject of my first BF with my soon-to-be-ex... probably a bit early.. although I can't handle feeling like I'm keeping anything from him.. it's not my style... anyway.. it'll all come out in the wash as my granny used to say :) )

I lost 3 pounds this week.. but the week before I'd put on.. so I'm now 11.4 which is fine with me, cause I have too much going on to be overly concerned... it'll soon settle down, and balance out over the next few weeks, and I can get more focused again..

new job's going well so far, and I love the new town I'm in, so it's all quite peachy really :D

How are YOU??

Vxx

wow enough busy few weeks!
sounds life changing xxx
whats it like dating again now that your older slimmer? well done girl

this weeks team loss 2.1%
biggest loser surfhunny with 2.2%
well done lovelies

hope your all cool and having a super sunday x

Hi girls. Sorry I've been missing this week. Have had a lot on at work. But I'm back. I haven't been on the scales yet this week but as Wednesday is my usual weigh day, I'll jump on tomorrow and let you know the result (my CDC is in Aruba for another week - lucky thing).

Hope you're all doing well, and no-one is struggling.
Have a good week.

Oh and yay us for winning this week woo hoo!!!!!

Hi Enough...wow, you have it all going on right now huh! Glad it's all going well, I remember leaving my ex and it was hell, he made me feel so guilty....best thing I ever did though so fingers crossed it will be for you too. New job, new town and dating with a slimmer you, I bet you feel great in that sense. Where abouts have you moved to?

Well done to everyone for winning this week. I've kept on track for the second week running and got over the emotions and torture of the first 10 days now and coping much better. I cried my eyes out to my friend at how **** my life is last week and felt almost suicidal lol, I forgot how hard the start is so definately not going off plan again to have to put myself through that! Yikes!! Role on friday for my weigh in :)

x

last week 11.4 - this week..... drum roll.....

10.13! I can't believe it! another 5 pounds off!! :D

For anyone doubting if they can get there.. keep going.. it really is do-able.. even for emotional-eating-couch-potatoes like myself!! :D

Vx

:bliss:well done enough :wow: your nearly there

ladies do we have anymore results
hope your all doing well x

Sorry for the delay, hope I'm not late, completely forgot to post my loss. I did 2 lbs this week. Well done Enough!!!!

x

Enough is the Team Leader I think.....and Towergilly is helping out at the minute...am I right? It all seems very quiet on here though!

Well I did rubbish this week girls!! I was really good with the diet, I upped to about 900 cals a day as Ive been exercising like crazy and Ive put 2lbs on!! :( Now I know its muscle and water as Ive not eaten and fats or carbs (or very little anyway and in a very healthy form) but it's still disappointing to hear. Grrrr. I can see the change in my shape from the exercise and my clothes are still loose so Im not going to cry too hard.

Hiya!

MissPNoMore - I did exactly the same thing - 2 pounds on - but I'd drunk loads of water, went two days earlier than usual, and have had a kidney infection this week, ending in hospital, so I'm not punishing myself about it :)

I used to be the leader of the gang (brum, brum.. as the song goes :) ), but Towergilly kindly took over from me before I went traveling, and continues to be leader now..

Hope that clarifies things..

Vxx

enough you ok lovely?

and have had a kidney infection this week, ending in hospital, so I'm not punishing myself about it :)

Yes, great thanks - kidney infections pale into insignificance in relation to how well things are going in my life right now :) Love my new job, love my new postgrad course.. and right now, I'm writing this from the house of my new love interest :) ..only split up with my ex gradually over the last couple of months, and still not fully out of my old house yet, but just been contacted by my first ever boyfriend from 16 years ago.. and both of us happen to live in the same part of the world, and.. well.. he's just in the kitchen pouring me a glass of spring water :D

How's you?

Vxx

ladies how we doing
hope your all ok

enough you sound joyful! well done girl x

Hi guys.. How're you all doing?

..I've been very busy this week, and not managed to post.. have you been busy too.. or lurking and not feeling the need to say much? Hope things are going well for you..

I haven't lost anything again this week.. I've been so proud of my over-all achievement, but now staying the same for the last couple of months.. which is fine, but I'm not at my goal.. so, I'm planning to have a new 'start date' for the final push.. need to have a good look at my diary and plan it.. I need three clear days next week with little happening..

So, that's my news.. how're you getting on?

Vx

Back