The Sliminators - Team 5

Hi girls :wave_cry:
As you can see from my signature I made a big booboo by coming off CD and thinking I could lose it with healthy foods and exercise!! Now Im near enough back to where I started and now on Day 1 of re start. Is there still a space for big old me :eek:?
How is everyone? Ive missed you all xx

Hi everyone! This site went resally quiet, and I didn't get any notifications in my inbox that anyone had replied so not been on here for ages. I stopped getting weighed as I training really hard at the gym but going by my clothes and measurements now. Feeling good although still have that final 7-10lbs I'd like to budge. Got so many parties on at the minute it's impossible but Im not putting back on (I don't think) and eating normally (ish) at weekends and healthy through the week. See how things go, might go for the last bit after xmas and just worry about maintaining and tonight up for now.

Enough sounds like you;re in a really good place right now, glad things are going well x
And welcome back Indian Princess x

Heeelllo everyone i am a restarter could i join your team pleaseeee??
i have lost 2 stone on CD and 1.5 with ww and now im coming back from ww as the weight is sooo slow.! I am maintaining my weight loss really.!
But wanting to loose my finally 10 lbs to get me to 10 STONE!!
I start backon friday evening looking forward to it really a break from food for a while.!!

I do only have a small amount to loose but my weakness is evenings when im back from work, so will need support i reckon.!

I will be SS+ hope this plan will give me a quick weight loss for christmas.!
shanny x

Hi Guys!

Shanny24 - lovely to meet you! ..and I'm sure you can join us! How's your day going today?

MPNM, Indian, everything did go a bit quiet for a while, but let's pick it up now! :) I'm going to check out how everyone's doing, and see if we can pick up the pace again.. sooo...

....it's Wednesday 25th November 2009 - how can we make today a good day? :D

Love!!

Vxx

ladies i'm so sorry have had so many problems marriage break (found out on face book)up fell of the wagon and into a ditch!

hope your all well

any spare happy thoughts send them my way

not to worry Shanny :)

..hope you got my pm, towergilly.. I hope things get easier for you love xxx

..who's still up for being around here? I do :)

Vxx

Hey gals. I hope that we're all ok.
Im back on the diet as of Saturday, I have an appointment with my cdc on Sunday but have a few packs here ready. Will be doing ss+ as the extra milk makes a huge difference.
How we all getting on?

Good for you!! :)

I think you're right about the extra milk..

I'm planning on going back onto 810 at the end of the week... that's the plan, anyway..

Looking forward to Christmas? personally, I'm looking forward to it being over!! :)

Vxx

lovely to see you special!

..as you can see, things have gone a bit quiet around here of late, but we're picking back up again now, and I'm about to contact folks and see who's still 'in'...

How are you getting on?

Vxx

I am going to restart on Jan 1st so not on diet yet, i am a returner though, i started diet a few months back, but i couldnt bring my self round to quitting food so bailed out on the diet, but returning with a vengance, needs to loose some weight!!!

I remember you Special - I think we were both CDing at the same time.. sounds like you'd be better off on SS+ or 810.. Have you been to see you CDC yet? Have you chatted with him/her about which one you're going to do yet?

I've had a break too.. going back on 810 on first of Jan too.. I'm going to focus only on January.. actually, I'm going to focus on just one day at a time... and be thinking "it's only about today, it's only about today".. but I'm also going to be telling myself "it's only for january, it's only for january"... it might not be, but it will help me keep it together whilst I do it...

So, I guess we're going to be starting to submit our team results next week.. or at least having our first weight that we'll then be able to compare with the following week... I guess it's time to start preparing myself for doing this... I'm feeling nervous/excited/worried/a general need to summon some energy from somewhere to get started with this...

How are you preparing yourself?

Vxx

Hiya,

V just PM'd me saying I'm welcome to join you - so here I am :)

I'll be starting properly on the 4th but am having my first meeting with my new CDC tomorrow so will get my start weight then and first WI will be the 11th I expect.

I have done CD a few times over the past few years and have been very successful, I'm just not so good at sticking to it when I get close to goal, the result of which is that I end up going AWOL and re-gaining... not this time though!

Hope you all had a lovely Christmas and are looking forward to the New Year

Nxxx

Hi E,

there is every possibility that we were on CD at the same time...

i am going back on to SS i think, but i am still waiting for a new CDC to get back to me as i dont want to see my old CDC as i dont think we suited each other...

so fingers crossed, i still have 18 days worth of the "old" stuff left so i think, like others i will start on the 3rd or 4th, so i can enjoy my NYE and the NYD hangover!!!

K x

Hi again,

I've met my new CDC and got my first week's supply of packs, and had my WI... not good. Am heavier than I thought at 13.12 and BMI 31 :( so more to lose than I thought.

My initial goal is gonna be 10.7 with a view to getting down to 10 as I work up the plans towards the end :)

Thanks for having me
xxx

Hi WB.

i am still waiting for this new CDC to get back to me... i hope she does, i dont want to go back to my old CDC.

i weighed my self this morn and the scales showed 26.6st, so i weigh twice what your starting weight is :)

how is everyone?

K x

Heya hun,

I hope she gets back to you too! Are there only 2 in your area? We have loads here, spoilt for choice you might say :)

Good luck with your restart, your losses will be very noticeable if you have more to lose giving you even more motivation to keep going :) will be with you every step of the way!

xx

yeah.. sounds like trying another might be worth while, whilst you're feeling motivated.. it's so important to work with someone where you suit each other.. I've been so lucky with mine, and then I went and moved house, and now I'm torn between heading back to my old town to see the only one I've known, or check out someone here... I'd rather see my old one, but that is a bit silly once a week.. hmm... now I come to think of it, I might be able to see her fortnightly....

hmmmm...

Happy New Year Folks!

So, whatever 2009 held, it's time for a fresh start! :)

"We will open the book. It's pages are blank. We are going to put the words on them ourselves. The book is called "Opportunity" and it's first chapter is New Years Day - Happy New Year everyone! :)

Vxx

Back