The Sliminators - Team 5

how about we each give ourselves individual little goals, and share them with each other... for example, my plan for the rest of the day is to sip my way through another 2 litres of water... :) knowing that you guys know about the challenge I've set myself, might help me feel supported :)

Vxx

HEY GALS xxxx
Well Ive been away for awhile. But Im back again...I lost 4 and half stone from Feb to May 2009 but gained confidence and gained it all during the last 6mths :( so Im back to square one.
Im positive that Ill be 7 stone lighter by July but if not as Im not too bothered as long as Im in the 13s by September as I have a holiday to LA and Vegas with 6 other friends and my partner.
My weigh ins will be on Sundays, although Im going to see my CDC on Thursday as she didnt have enough tetras when I saw her today plus will keep me in check mid week. Had a huge heart to heart with her about my weight gain, I couldnt have asked for a better CDC. She really cares about me and how Im feeling. And always seems to text me in the week when I really need it. Im starting tomorrow and Im hoping to lose around 10lbs to bring me down in the 21s again.
Sending you all positive vibes :character00238:

weigh in

Im getting weighed Wednesday this week as I dont like the porridge and need to swop it. Il message over my loss then. Hope its huge!
Day 4 for me and im so pleased with myself.
Hows everyone else getting on?
Im thinking of doing add a meal following my weigh in. Any advice?

Hiya, well I have started as planned!

So far have had a Apple & Cinnamon porridge and a Banana Bliss tetra... they taste just as I remembered :)

Am having my second tetra a bit later on when I start getting reeeally hungry - am hungry now but I reckon I can wait a bit longer and have a few cups of tea etc. before I have it. I'm doing SS+ so will also have my 200kcal meal later... icandoit, have you considered SS+? You can get the green and white small meal then?

Am going to have a nice hot bath and sort out my spare room tonight to keep me distracted - our spare room is also my office and I have lots of work to do but have been putting it off due to the mess... so I figured if I tidy it up, not only will it keep me busy tonight but it will also encourage me to then do my work which will occupy me in future evenings!!

Hope everyone has had a good day.

xxx

... well, sounds like things are going well for the sliminator crew!! :D

..I'm working my way steadily towards starting back up in a week's time... I'm going to do 810 once I'm on the road again.. did SS+ to get me to where I'm up to so far, and loved it.. personally, all the time I did SS+, my evening "meal" wasn't really a meal, and that worked really well for me... I kind of thought of it a bit like a slightly different CD pack... as it's small and simple, I didn't want to start thinking of it as 'cooking'.. so I simply didn't :) ..it's another (unusual) CD pack - nothing more, nothing less :) .. but with the occasional extra herbs and or spices which weren't strictly planned, and gave me the chance to feel a little creative/naughty/flexible/off piste.. loved it... aiming to do similar on 810...

How's your day going so far?

Vx

12 weeks?

Day 5 for me and im amased I have got this far.
Getting weighed tomorrow and cant wait to see my wi results.
Im in ketosis and still thinking about food but i dont want to chew im own arm off any more so thats a good sign.
Im still considering ss+. I have read that you can do 12 weeks on ss. Do people really not eat anything for 12 weeks?

Hows everyone else getting on?

Enough do you think we should have a new thread for 2010?

Evening!

Well day 2 is nearly over :) it's been harder than yesterday but still not too hard.

It's blizzarding outside and my office is likely to be closed for a day or two, so I'm looking forward to having a few days of unexpected holiday - in which I can get some uni work done and have some fun in the snow.

Don't need to worry about food shopping seeing as I'm not eating, and I got some milk on the way home from work just in case I run out tomorrow and can't get out again for a couple of days.

Found out one of my colleagues at work is also doing CD randomly :) so I'm not the only one!

Hope you've all had a good day

xx

Day 5 for me and finding this evening very hard. Want to chew my arm off again. So hungry! Did a ketosis stick this morning and it was pink so thought I was in ketosis and would be starting to feel better. This is the most hungry I have felt the whole time I have been doing this.

Argh that must be a nightmare icandoit - i'm banking on feeling better in a day or two... hope the hunger passes soon!

Argh!!!!

I am so cold and i dont know why, my house is like 65degrees.... surly its not the keto fairy yet after only 2 days?

K x

You never know, I have been freezing all day today but have been hungry at the same time so no idea what's going on! x

Sounds like i am in for a bumpy week... or a hungry and cold one, just had a hot shower and thats not worked, still cold!!!

Specialk
Hope you have warmed up now.
Love the snow but wish I was at home and not out at work.
Well day 6 for me and to be honest I didnt think I would make it on ss for 6 days!
Very pleased with myself that i didnt eat anything last night. I split my last shake and had 2 warm mugs. Seemed to work and took myself to bed to watch tv so I was away from the fridge.
How long have you all done ss for with no food? Im still trying to get my head around the not eatting thing.
Got my weigh in tonight after work so wish me luck.

Ican, you will be fine!!!! i did it for 2 months last year, not strictly ss i had chicken on a few days, but i just pigged out once and said enough!!! if i had kept on it by now i would be about 5st lighter!!!!

the death breath has set in so i think the cold hands were a sign!!! the keto fairy has visited!!!! i just need to stay in this happy place now :D

K x

Specialk

That was quick. Well done you!
Had my first weigh in early and pleased to say 9lb down! 5 1/2 days into cd as well. Really pleased with myself.
I need to go in an up date my ticker.

Hi guys. I hear you have room for more. I would like to join you if you do. Should be starting tomorrow. This is my third 'official' time doing CD and I really need the support as my brain often plays picks on me and makes me break and end any weight loss plan i am on! :) Here's hoping this is my last restart and the beginning of a new permanently trim me! Looking forward to getting to know you all if I am gonna be joining you.

Hi guys. I hear you have room for more. I would like to join you if you do. Should be starting tomorrow. This is my third 'official' time doing CD and I really need the support as my brain often plays picks on me and makes me break and end any weight loss plan i am on! :) Here's hoping this is my last restart and the beginning of a new permanently trim me! Looking forward to getting to know you all if I am gonna be joining you.

Hey hun, I think we have a full house here, but I'm sure V (Enough) will be along to confirm xx

Hi guys! How are you doing?

Cee now has an invite elsewhere, so all is right with the world! :)

How's CDing going for you?

If anyone has any results already, then feel free to either post them on here, or message me with them!

Hope you're enjoying, and not bogged down by the weather - I went to help a friend move house on Monday before it started, and only got home last night! It was quite fun having an enforced holiday, but my OH wasn't so impressed, cause the friend was my ex! oops.. :D oh well.. at least they (both) know that I'm straight forward and they can trust me.. still.. not easy for the new OH, I suppose...

Home now though! How're you doing

Vx

Heya, day 6 for me, and my WI has been postponed until Monday evening, so won't have my official result until then - sorry.

Am doing ok, went shopping to get food in for my OH this morning, and I didn't feel one ounce of a craving to buy anything for me, or sad that I couldn't eat anything from that shop. It was actually a bit of a relief, not to have to spend hours checking packaging etc!

My size 12 trousers (they are a generous 12, but still a 12) that I used to wear for work when I first lost the weight before I regained it, wouldn't do up before Christmas. I was a bit worried as I didn't have any shifts between 10th december and today, that the trousers wouldn't fit me today and I'd have to wear leggings under my work tunic... but secretly hoped they might. Lo and behold, they did up with hardly any breathing in required lol. So I know have lost inches as well as lbs :) my tummy feels less flabby, as does my neck :)

So yep, all is pretty good in my world.

xxx

Back