The Sliminators - Team 5

Well done wannab thats great success in 6 days.

Enough I got weighed on Wednesday and iv loss 9lb.

Hey guys, have decided to do my WI this morning unofficially as tomorrows WI with CDC will count tomorrows weight lost and i want to count that towards week 2 (as tomorrow is the beginning of week 2). So please put me down for a... drum roll please...

9lbs lost :D so between me and icandoit, that's 18lbs gone :) fab result!

How's everyone else done this week? I've noticed it's very quiet on this team thread compared with some of the other ones... do we have a full team, and if so, can I ask who the other people are and if they are still doing Cambridge?

Hey everyone. Sorry havent been on here much, its been a very busy week. Im started on Monday and feeling much better, still a little fatigued and tired but I know it will pass by next week.
So.....I had my weigh in and Ive lost 11lbs!!! And Im over the moon, this was also on ss+ all week. I will drop down to ss in week 3. I see our group is doing very well already..Well done galsxxx
Ill try and post later tonight too xx

Well, a BIG:

CONGRATULATIONS

to you both!

That's brilliant news!! Blimey! Have you lifted 9 pounds to feel what you have accomplished? :D

That's FAB!!

In order to get your percentages, you'll need to send me your actual weight at last week's WI cause the calculation is:

number of lbs lost divided by weight last week in pounds multiplied by 100

The contest isn't back up and running yet - partly why it's quieter around here (although there are other reasons too.. it's due to pick up again in the next week) -

The current team members are:

1) Enough
2) Towergilly
3) Indianprincess
4) Specialk
5) Wannabslim
6) ICanDoIt

I'm hoping Indian and Towergilly come back to play this week - they're long standing members and both very lovely so it'll be good to see them both again :) Indian was last on here six days ago, and Towergilly and I have been messaging, so neither have fallen off the face of the earth :)

Do you have a result yet Special? I only have an initial WI, so no loss result this week.. as I say, we're all just starting back up and running, and it takes a week or two for full flow..

I'm supposed to be getting on with an assignment for my pg dip, and I can't get myself in the right head space, so chances are I'll be around here more than I ought for a while! haha! ... I'm sticking with 810 though.. in fact, so far today I've only had a porridge and lashings of delicious tap water.. at this rate I'm going to have to spend the rest of the day meeting the CD requirements! Oops - even more distraction from my work... my subconscious is very good at thinking up distractions from getting on with my work!! :D

Lovely to hear things are going so well - blimey! 18pounds between two people! That's a full rucksack!.. can you feel your knees and back easing? :) Congratulations again!

Love,

Vxx

Hey everyone. Sorry havent been on here much, its been a very busy week. Im started on Monday and feeling much better, still a little fatigued and tired but I know it will pass by next week.
So.....I had my weigh in and Ive lost 11lbs!!! And Im over the moon, this was also on ss+ all week. I will drop down to ss in week 3. I see our group is doing very well already..Well done galsxxx
Ill try and post later tonight too xx

Yay! Hiya Indian! Good to see you back up and running too - and what a result!

Could you all send your last week's WI to me so I can calculate the percentage - you've done brilliantly!

Vxx

:D yayyy that makes me feel loads better thanks V :D

I have checked my book from last week and CDC recorded 13.12 as my start weight (and last weeks weight). Today if she had been here she would have recorded 13.3.

Nope haven't lifted 9lbs... although I'm thinking back to a 1lb lump of fat model they had at slimming world and it makes me feel happy to think I have lost 9 of them. Although I guess most of it is water not fat... but still :)

xxx

Woweee well done Indianprincess!!!! 11lbs is amazing :D kudos to you! You must be so pleased :D

Our team rocks x

Fab! ..so far Wannabe's winning with 4.6%..

Wannabe, that means that there is 4.6% of your weight last week now GONE! :) :) Congrats!

Congrats to you too Indian! ..and Ican - do you have your last week's WI? (you can message it to me).. and then we'll have a team result..

As I say, the contest isn't fully operational yet, so there's noone to submit to like there always used to be, but I think we'll be back up fully in the next week or so, with multiple teams etc...

Vx

Got to pop out now - OH is such a big kid! He's been sledging and dropped his car keys "somewhere" on a nearby hill in the country side!! :eek: Haha! what a wolley! oh well - best pick him up, take the spare car key, get a house key cut, and hope we can go for a walk there once the snow has cleared!!!

Catch you all later

Vxx

Yay :) that's brilliant news - had no idea that was the percentage I'd lost... would have expected maybe 1%, maybe 2! Puts it into perspective.

Sorry to hear about your OH's loss of keys - that sounds like something my DH would do too! These men eh?!

xx

Re partner height

(quoted from *New Year Challenge* sign up!!.. realised we could have this convo here..

Lol V, yeah it can be tricky, in the early days when we kissed a lot it was tricky (we've been together over 5 years and are married now... things have changed lol). Now it's mainly when sitting down or when we are out on the town and I am wearing heels then there's no problem. I tend to wear heels a lot which bring me up to about 6'8/9 which is not so bad...

My DH trys to bend for me though :) he probably finds it more difficult than I do tbh as he has to come down to my level - I can't very well go up to his! x

It's taking me while to adjust - I've just left my partner of 8 years and the same week re-met my first ever BF from when I was a kid... aaah :) Don't remember him being so bl***y tall though! Haha! Yeah - looks like the sitting option will be popular.. the other thing with it, is I feel really small.. almost child-like, which is odd.. my hands are so much smaller than his too..

It's funny being with someone who knew me nearly two decades ago and not in the interim.. and he never knew me larger.. feels strange.. good.. I think.. but odd... :)

Vx

Last edited:
Morning folks! (just! - Oops!:eek:)

I found out last night that the boiler's packed in at work, and half the staff can't make it in, so was told to work at home - Yay!.. only thing is, I now have to work at home.. Haha.. I'm not so good at that! ..My OH has had to work at home today as well, so I'm not getting anything done! I've FINALLY made it into the study, and so far I've been faffing about.. Good news is that I've only had a vanilla CD so far today, so it's not getting in the way of my CDing - horrah! :)

How are you doing today?

Vxx

Hi Everyone

Great weight losses so far. Well done everyone.

My starting weight for the percentages was 17 stone 5lb. Lost 9lb and get weighed again Wednesday.

Enough you have had a busy time of things recently. Hope your enjoying your forced day at home!

Be back on tonight after work when I can spend more time chating.

Deb

Congratulations - Wow! You're all doing so well!!!

Special - there's 2.7% less of you this week than there was last week! That's brilliant! - And, it counts towards next week's entry, if the team challenges get back up and running - and it's looking likely.. there are other teams ready to start back up either this week or next week too...

Ican - thanks - my enforced day at home is going to have to become more focussed for the rest of the day! I've done nothing but surf the net and drink a milkshake so far today.. oh, and have a bath... mmm productive!!! in the meantime, you weigh 3.7% less than you did last week, which is amazing! congrats! it went towards last week's results.. so this wednesday will be for this sunday's results.. and you never know, we might even be playing against other teams...

Congratulations EVERYONE!! That's Brilliant! I hope I've lost a pound or two this week too.. I'm only just getting back into the swing of things, and I'm doing well, but it is 810, not ss or ss+, so I'm not expecting dramatic losses at all.. not these days... a pound or two will do me fine :)

Hope your day's going well (and more productive than mine!)

Vx

Evening teamies,

Sorry I haven't been around today but have been back at work... lots of snow days last week meant I had loads of enforced days "working from home" and like you, V, I spent a lot of the time on the net! :D

Today has been 100% perfect :) apart from I saw my CDC and her scales said I had only lost 7lb as opposed to 9lb... however she did weigh me at 8pm after drinking 3l during the day with clothes on, whilst my 9lb loss reading was taken first thing in the nuddy having just been to the loo and not drank anything. So think that may be why :D

Still gonna go with the 9lbs though :) am being weighed again on Sunday morning which is good so I should have an official loss for the challenge if it starts again next week.

Off to bed now :) night night xx

hiya.. I REALLY shouldn't be here so sshhhhh :) don't tell anyone! haha :D

I'm in the library writing a case report due tomorrow - it's going to be a late one - so i'm not really here!

just thought I'd share though, that despite being a bit pressured today with deadlines at work, etc etc, I have managed to stick with 810 100% :) yay! Particularly pleased as there were all sorts of tempting bits going round work today..

Hope you're having a good one today - how are you?

Vx

Well done Enough

Thinking about starting the 810. Going to speak to my CDC about it at weigh in tomorrow.

How long did you do ss before moving to ss+ or 810?

Well done Enough! That's fab news, go you :D

Not much to report today. Stuck to SS+ 100%, still feel a bit down, suffering with unusual lady issues, not sure what CD is doing to me but I've been here before with it, and it's gonna be a problem for the whole time I'm on the diet, which is not fun. Hey ho, I WILL lose this weight, regardless of side effects. Although I may not be on it for as long as initially thought if I'm gonna have to go through all these side effects again.

Am now thinking that maybe I will go up the plans as soon as I get to healthy BMI (11st) which is 2st 3lbs away, so probably around the end of Feb, rather than the end of March.

xxx

Back