The Sliminators - Team 5

OMG that is AMAZING xxxxx well done hun i am soooo pleased for you xxx

Well i am a complete failure :( i gave in yesterday and had some food :( and a glass of voodka and diet coke. I thought it was a good idea at the time as i went running and i had another session of boxercise but i feel crap for it.

Why? why do we do it? it feels right at the time then after you haveeaten you beat yourself up????? I am such an idiot!!!!! Well back on it today and i am going running again and will have another boxing session at home with hubby and the pads

Congrats White Tulip on your stone! That's some really amazing work there :D

And don't worry Dione, it's a hard diet and just pick yourself up and start with cd again. What is done is done and just forget about it, but if you ever do feel tempted again just think about how you felt the day after.

When it comes to me; things are going alright. I've been 100% again for almost a month now. The OH and me made a list of things I can get as small presents when I reach certain goals when I weigh myself. My scales are still in Kg's (I'm Dutch) so we go by that :) I just need to loose 0.5 kg's before I get my next present ^^ I think that's a pound in English measuring. Did notice I'm incredibly tired this week, but that could just be because of ToTM :<

thankyou fellow team members :D

Don't wory Dione, the exercise alone is helping. I don't do any kind of exercise whatsoever so admire anyone who is doing some.

You know what?? The ring I always wear now turns freely.......I've just noticed.....

Thanks guys,

I am trying to put it behind me. i have punished myself by cleaning out the oven and scrubbing the kitchen cupboards floor lol lol. Now that was some excercise hahaha.

So far i have had my 1st shake. im a little behind on my water but ill catch up b4 the end of the day xx

congrats white tulip on your stone!! and *hugs Dione

white tulip - i have 1tsp of the stuff in a large mug :) kinda like a cuppa soup.

Had a struggling day today watching my OH and some friends tuck into a roast while i sipped my water ... boo!! But still managed to be good so *crosses fingers for tuesday's weigh in.

I just got rid of 6 binbags filled with clothes that are too big and I also could wear some of the clothes that we're hiding in bags because they were too small... most of those were too big now and went into the bags too. It really slimmed my wardrobe too ^^

I just got rid of 6 binbags filled with clothes that are too big and I also could wear some of the clothes that we're hiding in bags because they were too small... most of those were too big now and went into the bags too. It really slimmed my wardrobe too ^^

I love it when that happens, well done hun. My trousers are starting to feel lose again but i am too nervois to try on my jeans yet. They fit perfect when i finished CD last time but unfotunatley due to the gain they were too tight. Im going to try them after my WI on Thursday (if i am brave enough) lol xxx

Morning everyone :)
Well with a closet that looks rather empty I feel the need to do some more shopping, so hopefully on Friday I'll go into town and buy a few more trousers and tops.

How's everyone doing today?

Hi guys!

This is just a quicky cause I'm revising for an exam (Friday's going to be my first day back at work/uni, and I have to sit a 4 hour exam with limited preparation - Eek! hehe - I'll survive!)

I've loved throwing out old clothes that I never liked in the first place.. I know there are people out there who are good at dressing well when they're a larger size, but I'm not one of them! I find the shoes the funniest part - it didn't occur to me that my feet would get smaller.. but they have..

Right - I'd better get on with the revision! - drinking plenty of water for the brain! Just cause I'm not able to CD at the mo with my gallbladder op so recent doesn't mean I want to drop the good stuff! :)

Hope you're having a good day - How's it going for YOU?

Vxxx

Bought some ketostix and I'm the middle of the colour range. A kind of dark rose colour. Going to double check but as far as I know, that's ketosis :D

Wonderful news White Tulip! Sounds like you're doing a wonderful job! :D

Vxx

well had my second weigh in today .. lost 12lb!! makes 20lb in 11 days (LLC was on holiday when i began hence the awkward daycount so i guess as far as siggy is concerned i'll call it two weeks :) )

This makes it the lowest weight i've ever been since starting to diet in September AND the lowest weight i've been since i was about 19. I'm over the moon. Brought a new pair of shoes to celebrate from French Connection !!!!

So this evening i'm officially happy!! Hope you all had a great day too and are doing okay.

Gratz on getting into Ketosis White Tulip, it sounds like it's going really well for you at the moment - how are you feeling on the diet so far?

Enough - very best of luck on the exams :)

Cartwoman ++ on the shopping!! I am itching to buy more stuff myself but going to wait for a bit till i'm really in need - hopefully just before my honeymoon in October !

hehe seems that i can't have enough siggy space for all i want to say until i have enough posts .. so i'll put this in here to remind me of my goals etc till i get there!! and just have the weight bit in my goals till then - sorted!!

Start Weight: 16 st 3lb Date: 01/06/2010
Losses:
Week 1 - 8lb
Week 2 -12lb
Weight Goals:
Get below 15 stone DONE!
Get below 13 stone
Get below 11 stone
Get to goal weight of 9 1/2 stone
Other Goals:
Get into size 16 trousers
Get into size 14 trousers
Be able to wear boots that zip up from a normal store
Be able to wear a bikini and feel okay!
Not be categorised as obese!

Last edited:
Love the goals - what are everyone else's goals?

I love the one about not being categorised as obese.. when I started the diet my OH looked up the boxing weight classifications and has enjoyed keeping track as I headed down them - my goal weight is to become a 'light weight' Haha! :D

The day I went officially from obese to Overweight I was so pleased I went round with a huge grin telling everyone I was celebrating because I am now officially overweight! :D I'm looking forward to being out of the overweight category.. got to put such dreams on hold for a little while longer, but it's coming.. it's all possible.. :)

What are YOUR goals?

Vx

hehe seems that i can't have enough siggy space for all i want to say until i have enough posts .. so i'll put this in here to remind me of my goals etc till i get there!! and just have the weight bit in my goals till then - sorted!!

Start Weight: 16 st 3lb Date: 01/06/2010
Losses:
Week 1 - 8lb
Week 2 -12lb
Weight Goals:
Get below 15 stone DONE!
Get below 13 stone
Get below 11 stone
Get to goal weight of 9 1/2 stone
Other Goals:
Get into size 16 trousers
Get into size 14 trousers
Be able to wear boots that zip up from a normal store
Be able to wear a bikini and feel okay!
Not be categorised as obese!

Hi Everyone,

Really glad to see that everyone is doing so well :D
I am extremely low at the moment, have a lot of stress on and i dont think ss is helping :cry:

I am trying to sell my house and start again. Need to pay of lots of rubbish. I feel i am constantly chasing my ass every month when i get paid. I wouldnt mind buy hubby and I are on a very good wage, its justwe have to pay sooo much out. House selling is going very slow and is very stressful.

I am also having a lot of dizzy spells lately (only in the morning). I dont knw if its because of my meds, because i have had to change the pill to pill injection, becasue of SS or all 3 combined????

I have decided to go up to 810 after WI on Thursday. I will try and stay 810 for 2 weeks but will take every day as it comes. (will do at least 1 week). Then its time to maintain.

Does anyone know if you have good losses on 1000?? The reason i ask is i may not be at goal by the time i go onto 1000 so want to make sure i still lose on it?

Sorry to bring the mood down guys, just needed to vent to somebody. I cried last night and hubby said "u got pmt??" i couldve killed him lol x

:hug99:

Hi Dione - :hug99: - Glad you didn't kill him! Haha - you could do with his income while you sort the house sale out :D ..I'm sorry to hear the stress is getting you down so much.. house selling is renowned isn't it, for the stress it causes.. hope you're able to have head space in each day.. a really lovely bubble bath, a walk in a park full of summer flowers, a shoulder massage from your partner, catching up with an old friend... anything that'll give you some headspace..

I started having dizzy spells in the mornings, and it turned out it was very low blood sugar levels first thing.. I took to keeping tetras (or bars) and a bottle of water in my bedside draw, so that I could have my first pack of the day as a treat in bed before getting up in the morning.. it was my morning treat of giving myself ten minutes to chill out and put the day in perspective before getting on with the day. It helped me stay on track, helped my day feel more planned and helped with the dizziness.. it made all the difference.. didn't have another one from then on.

I also went on to SS+ rather than 810. I found it easiest to think of SS+ in the same spirit as SS+, just that there's an extra 'pack' which looks like food, tastes like food, but it was important to me to think of it almost like an extra (unusual) pack, cause then it was easier to stay on the straight and narrow! It worked for me! :) Maybe it would work for you on 810...??

Have you checked out the 'maintainers' thread on the initial minimins page?

http://www.minimins.com/maintenance/

Bring your head inside is also a good one when you're trying to go up the stages...

http://www.minimins.com/bring-your-head-inside-your-body-will-follow/

Hope that's helpful.. keep up the good work love - sounds like you're doing brilliantly, but it just doesn't feel like it right now...

You can ALWAYS bring your feelings hear - you really don't need to worry about bringing the mood down, cause supporting each other is what this team is all about.. lovely that you should think of us, but with six of us here, there's always likely to be at least one of us who has the emotional energy to be respond :)

Love! :)

Vxxx:hug99:

Hi Everyone,

Really glad to see that everyone is doing so well :D
I am extremely low at the moment, have a lot of stress on and i dont think ss is helping :cry:

I am trying to sell my house and start again. Need to pay of lots of rubbish. I feel i am constantly chasing my ass every month when i get paid. I wouldnt mind buy hubby and I are on a very good wage, its justwe have to pay sooo much out. House selling is going very slow and is very stressful.

I am also having a lot of dizzy spells lately (only in the morning). I dont knw if its because of my meds, because i have had to change the pill to pill injection, becasue of SS or all 3 combined????

I have decided to go up to 810 after WI on Thursday. I will try and stay 810 for 2 weeks but will take every day as it comes. (will do at least 1 week). Then its time to maintain.

Does anyone know if you have good losses on 1000?? The reason i ask is i may not be at goal by the time i go onto 1000 so want to make sure i still lose on it?

Sorry to bring the mood down guys, just needed to vent to somebody. I cried last night and hubby said "u got pmt??" i couldve killed him lol x

bit of a horrible day today .. for some reason my back and knees have been hurting all day. Can only assume it's to do with fast weight loss and my body adjusting. Thankfully that's eased off since i got home but managed to develop a banging headache. And then to top all that off i get home and hubby and his friends rock up with fish and chips. Still at the psychological stage where it feels like i want them even though i'm not hungry so had to take myself upstairs and eat my soup trying not to smell it all :(

things can only get better tonight!

Congrtualtions Badllamaone! What a star! You could have caved in, but you're actually doing what you genuinely want to do - you're looking out for your own interests and being there for you - well done- it takes strength - be proud cause you're a stronger person than you sometimes think! :)

Vxxx

bit of a horrible day today .. for some reason my back and knees have been hurting all day. Can only assume it's to do with fast weight loss and my body adjusting. Thankfully that's eased off since i got home but managed to develop a banging headache. And then to top all that off i get home and hubby and his friends rock up with fish and chips. Still at the psychological stage where it feels like i want them even though i'm not hungry so had to take myself upstairs and eat my soup trying not to smell it all :(

things can only get better tonight!

OMG well done that is amazing hun. You are doing so well!

I hope your back and knees are feeling better soon xxxxx

Back