The smell coming from my oven is incredible!

Vixxster

Nojo on the YoYo
I am making a variation of the SW mag scotch eggs with Morrisons sausagemeat and omg they smell divine and have only been in for 5 minutes!!!

I'mma HUNGRY! xxx

Lol...be patient and the reward is almost within your reach!!!

haha 20 minutes left... must... have....scotch... egg!!!

Oh my gosh me too now! I had a yoghurt just now but as I was taking it from my fridge my fave flavour dropped to the floor and went splat :( So I had another but it wasn't quite so tastey! I do love scotch eggs tho, have you ever seen that website Pimp That Snack? someone made a humongous one it was genius.

Oooh send me one!!! I am going to have a weekend of SW cooking and inventing. I might make these! I am also going to try to make a low fat panna cotta (Jay inspired me by having one at a restaurant and I thought...I bet there's a recipe for a low fat version of that!)

well I do know there's a recipe for SW blancmange, and panna cotta is like a creamy vanilla blancmange, so i'm guessing some kind of gelatin with muller light vanilla and a little bit of hexa whole milk with some vanilla essence and sprinkle cinnamon on the top might do the trick?

Aha found a pic, they actually "made" the egg too:

Although I am not entirely convinced about it's edibility :p

haha OMG that looks boss!

Won't be as good as mine though! :D They SMELL buttery, which is wierd, cos I didn't use butter

[FONT=Verdana,Geneva,Arial,Helvetica,sans-serif]I remember how our parents bought this for us to keep us quite while they had to host the priests from the russian orthodox dioces---I still remember how they tasted!! [/FONT]

OMG they just came out the oven and... I AM IN HEAVEN!!!!

Burnt me tongue tho.

Aww I have burnt my tongue so many times on things that are just too delicious to wait to cool down! Glad they are nommy :D

And omglol, prolly a months worth of syns ;)

2wf4u9x.jpg

I didn't make them how the mag made them though. Recipe and method on my blog.

Erm, and there's only one left... :eek:

You are just too clever!

i made them last night with morrisons sausages and forgot to put the breadcrumbs round them :p and they were very tasty am having them for my luch today

haha, I just put some boiled egg in some sausagemeat! Was EASYPEASY! And soooo gooood! OH Will be miffed if he doesn't get some later x

I reckon they'd be just as yummy without the breadcrumbs, they just give it that little snack-food crunch

Back