The soups? Tomato any one?

hur575

Hello everyone I bought the mixed bumper pack, and I tried the tomato soup yesterday, to be fair is not as bad as CD, because the CD one I just could not stomach so I threw it off.

I added a lot of black peppers and chilli sauce to eat it, it was ok, Honestly not looking forward for the rest of soups please tell me it gets better.

I love the shakes, I tried the Vanilla with sweetener and coffee, and had loads which I halved and enjoyed it was yummi.

I also tried the orange choc bar wow I loved it, it reminds me of slimming world orange choc bar.

I am thinking to maybe just order the shakes, and I can have them hot or cold, not sure how I am going to finish the soups!

Only tried the veg soup so far. Thought it was creamy and yum! I like all the shakes with a couple of sweetners, but only if done with my electric whisk, otherwise I find them lumpy! I like the raisin bars better than the choc orange ones, but don't dislike anything so far!! I will enjoy anything when hungry tho ;) xx

!! I will enjoy anything when hungry tho ;) xx

I am not fussy eater, I never moan about food except the tomato soup :(I know it is difficult to get right, some brand taste like hot ketchup.
I will try the veg soup today and hope it is ok.

I'll let you know when I've tried it how I get on. Maybe there's some other herbs that might make it bearable!! I'm trying the mushroom soup today! xx

Hi hur575, the mushroom is the best, but then it is definately each to their own as I enjoy them all, but looking at past posts, most people cannot stand the tomato.

Looking forward to my mushroom now!! .... Everyone in my office is having maccy ds. More fool them when I look fantastic this summer ;) xx

I'll let you know when I've tried it how I get on. Maybe there's some other herbs that might make it bearable!! I'm trying the mushroom soup today! xx
Yes please let me know how you like them.
Hi hur575, the mushroom is the best, but then it is definately each to their own as I enjoy them all, but looking at past posts, most people cannot stand the tomato.

Thanks markanderl , I guess if it is only the tomato then I still get good deal for the mixed bumper pack, and I get to try everything.

I'm yet to try any soups (first day today!) but am dreading the tom soup after reading everyone's comments on here!!!

WELL personally I like the tomato soup - so dont be put off - wait and see ;)

Yeah each to their own i think, i dont like to thai chicken but my OH does so he eats mine. :) but then ij have to eat his tomato which i have tried twice and both times ive not eaten it. but if you dont like it wash it down with zero coke. makes it much better!

Well we are now in day 10 and have to say we have now started on the working solution as we couldnt handle any more. Our brains were like zombies :( feel much happier now.

Hiya, the tomato soup is quite different to the other 3; I like the other ones as they're all quite creamy. The tomato one though I disguise with chilli / tabasco / herbs / pepper, anything really to take the taste away! (Although I think my tastes must be changing, as yesterday I was able to eat it a bit more normally without trying to just down it!)
I hope you get on better with the other soups, and if it's just the tomato you don't like, then yes, it still works out a good deal :)

Thank you all, I had the veg soup it was very nice.

I've got tomato soup for lunch today. No herbs or anything as I'm at work... It's my first try. wish me luck!! xx

Good luck, I hope you like it.

I just replied in the other thread. It's not actually that bad :) :) Feelin much more positive today!!!!! xx

I just replied in the other thread. It's not actually that bad :) :) Feelin much more positive today!!!!! xx

Glad you liked it hun, the rest of stuff should be a joy then.

Back