The start of a new me!

Emma85

Big Fat Loser ;-)
Hello everyone! Im v new to this - have never been on a forum before...well not like this!
Well i rejoined WW for the 4th time i think, Thurs just gone (22nd May 08)....was so sick of not being in control of what i ate and due to this was getting bigger and bigger and bigger :cry:, but i have made the right move! The 1st time i done the WW diet i was only 15/16 and lost 2 1/2 stone in 3 months, going from 13st 7lbs (roughly that weight) and getting down to 11st. But over the years, the weight crept back on. I joined SW, lost about 7lbs, but the diet didnt match me - if that makes sense! I have also tried the CD, but i love my food too much and couldnt stomache 'sludge' anymore....its a great diet for weight loss, but just not for me. So......... last week me and my friend walked into the Silksworth meeting and took the 1st step. I got on the scales and nearly died hahahaha. Heaviest weight i have been in my life - 15st 7lb :eek:!!!!! But im feeling really positive, i have made 0 point soups and now been following the points plan for 5 days. Everyday has been a breeze, and im loving the fact that i feel in control again. Roll on the weight loss i say and get back to the real Emma :D!

Welcome to Minimins & the WW gang... youll love both ;)

Look forward to hearing how you get on. Shout if you have any questions

Thank you!! I shall post as much as i can....and defo update the weight loss :)

Good luck Emma, were all on the same boat sounds like your in the right frame of mind, looking forward to hearing about your progress. oh and if youve got any lovely recipes, please share them with us x

Ah guys, you are all so fab! Thank you so much!

Well its day 6 today. Iv had my breakfast (4pts used - Cherios (skimmed milk), banana and a fruit pot) and im feeling good :D! 1st weigh in tomorrow night!!!!!! Im looking forward to it. I shall keep you all posted - hopefully it'll be good news!

Hiya! I'm new aswell, and this is my 3rd time starting ww!
It's good that you're looking forward to your weigh in, you get to see the results of all your hard work!
xxxx

Hi everyone

Just to let you all know its my 1st weigh in tonight - 6.30pm! Im very excited....hope ive lost weight. As soon as i come home i shall update.

xxxxxxxxx

Hey best of luck with the weigh-in tonight Emma!!! Am super-excited for you! This whole week to week thing really works- you just don't get bored of seeing the scales move I reckon...I'm only fairly new to this as well as are a lot of folks on here, so we can do this together! :)x Let us know how you get on!!!

Ooooo good luck for your first w.i tonight! we'll all be here waiting for the outcome! .. hope its a good one :)

Hi everyone

Just to let you all know its my 1st weigh in tonight - 6.30pm! Im very excited....hope ive lost weight. As soon as i come home i shall update.

xxxxxxxxx

Hiya Emma, Welcome! Nice name by the way ;)
Good luck on both your weightloss journey and your Weigh in tonight!

Your post mirrors me slightly, i took joined WW when i was younger, lost 2 1/2 stone in about 3 months, I joined CD and couldnt do it AT ALL! WW is definately the way forward for me! xx

Hey Emma,

Good luck at your weigh in, hope it goes well and i'm sure it will...!!

:)

Last edited:
Hello fellow weigtht watchers! Ive had my 1st weigh in and im v please.........................

Ive lost 3lbs!!!!!!! woohooooooo! so pleased. I followed the kick start programme...have been on 22 pts, so i think ill do it again for another week then onto full points (24pts) after then. Im really happy :D

Thank you everyone for your support, you are all angels.......I LOVE THIS FORUM!

x x x x x x x x x x x x x x

Well done Emma! That's a brilliant start! :D

its very exciting, can't wait to get to my next stone.......

ps - how do i put one goals on - like on Yvonnes? (the mini-goals) xxx

Hey Emma,

Get posting...!! Use the word-association threads, they're great for bumping up your posting total...! :)

Back