The start of my new weight loss journey this time for keeps

callmejacquie

Cambridge Counsellor
Well it's a year on since I last posted and I have to say what a year it has been lots of drama and sadly many many restarts however I have decided that there is no point in dwelling on it I have just got to get back in there and do it this forum really helped me before so have decided to use it as often as possible. Sadly I weighed my self last Monday and was a staggering 15stone 13 3/4 I was absolutely mortified as this time last year I weighed a much more respectful 12 stone 2 so I went and joined the local all female gym and started Sole source I haven't weighed myself yet but have not cheated so have high expectations for Monday's weigh in I have only been to the gym once this week as am having the hallway decorated and hurt my neck whilst doing the sanding this has not stopped me sole sourcing though so I will be back to the gym Monday and every other day after that. Watch this space need to set an example and really get to that goal weight of 10stone 10 this time round with no return holiday in October is a really good insentive and so are the lovely small clothes just sitting in my wardrobe REALLY REALLY MUST GET THERE any support and encouragement will be greatly appreciated.

Thanks for reading hope I didn't waffle to much.

Will be back again real soon

Love Jacquie

Good luck Jacquie - it's not easy but you know you'll get there. I'm on day 1 of re-start and could eat the leg of the chair but determined to stay on track so as not to prolong the agony - keep us posted!!:D

Hi Jacquie

Welcome back - you definitely sound like you have the right attitude. I am a restarter to, I'm not into my second week, but I feel really good about it this time.

Let us know how you get on on Monday x

Back