The start of the rest of my life

Hi all I've never been on a site like this before so any help is very much appreciated :)
I've done all the diets you can think of but i keep coming back to slimming world.
Im very slow at loosing at no more than 3lb a week but normally half to 1 per week but this is the last time im starting over so i hope to get some good ideas and inspiration from you all and im going to post as much as possible as to keep me on track :):):):)

you lose at about the same pace as me, i usually get 0.5 and 1's, but have been know to get 2's on rare occasions! So far i've lost 4 and half stone (near enough) but its been a 4 year (well 2.5 really cos 1.5 years of that was spent off plan) long battle, we'll all reach the destination in the end, just have to keep on fighting against it :)

Thanks ally89 wow to the loss so far!! Im glad there is some one that's the same as me well i start back to group tomorrow so fingers crossed :):):):):)

Well todays the day i start back to group :eek: i can't wait but im a bit nervous and i can't go shopping till tomorrow afternoon and i want to have a brilliant start what do you all recommend (i have no fruit in ) :confused::confused::confused:

As of tomorrow im going to post my food diary on here everyday if anyone sees anything wrong please say as i need all the help i can get ;) im very slow at losing so im going for mini targets :eek::eek:

Good luck with your first class today. I'm going to my first one tomorrow - excited and a bit scared at the same time.

Did you enjoy the group? I'm not sure if I will or not - eek

Hi ellbee yes i did the consultant was lovely and so were the other members made me feel really welcome hope you enjoy your group it really helps to have support :):):):):):)

Day 1 menu
B: peanut hi fi bar (heb)
S: apple banana
L: sw bolognese with pasta and cheese (hea)
D: salad ham with potatoes
Syns : milk in my coffee throughout the day (6)

Day 2 menu
B: Apple banana and 2 small oranges
L: cottage pie topped with cauliflower and vegetables
D: wholemeal roll filled with tuna and cucumber with a large side salad
S: del monte raspberry smoothie ice lolly 4syns

Day 3 menu
B: 2weetabix with milk topped with banana
L: bacon eggs tomatoes mushrooms
D: chicken nuggets and chips from the new mag (wow) 2.5syns
S: small bag of French fries 4.5syns

Day 4 menu
B: apple banana and a slice of wholemeal bread thick slice 800g
L: broccoli cabbage carrots Brussels peas sweetcorn beef 2yorkshire pudding 5syns roast potatoes and parsnips in fry light and gravy 3syns (delicious)
D: not very hungry so had strawberries and a muller yogurt

Looks like you're doing great at sticking to plan this week :D

Back