The SW fairy...

kaylb

...visited me today :D

Having spent most of yesterday on this site, looking up recipes and refreshing my understanding of SW, I decided to go shopping today as I haven't been putting enough variety into my meals - I tended to make the same three or four base meals over and over again.

Now, I have been looking for Frylight since I moved back here a couple of years ago, and haven't found it, and then today, as if by magic it has appeared on the shelves! The same goes for ff plain yogurt and fromage frais - either I've been blind, or it has never been on the shelves before today, so instead of questioning this coincidence, I've stocked up and am dancing around the flat with joy! :bliss:

Brand new to the site, but not to SW, and I look forward to getting to know you all once I've stopped bouncing up and down ;)

Kay

Hiya Kay Welcome you'll find loads of support and advice here it totally rocks! Its great that your stocked up and ready to go and all that dancing is definitely gonna help too!! ;) ;) xx

Hi Kay, great to have you onboard! Really glad the SW fairy smiled on you :D:D:D. It's an omen of good things to come! Stick around on this forum - there's always someone to listen if you need a rant, help problem solving and support through the bad as well as the good times. Welcome! X

Thanks for the welcome guys :D

Having lurked around the site over the last couple of days, I am amazed by how friendly and helpful everyone is! Really looking forward to spending some time here and contributing to the forums :)

Kay x

Hey you! Welcome to Minimins :) It's a wonderful place to be, keeps you on track if everything else fails! Hope you have lots of fun with your new recipes hun! Be sure to keep a diary on here, it really does help :)

Oh and if you want some group support, please come join the team in my signature! That goes to everyone actually, hehe! We're a lovely bunch, if I do say so myself ;) and no harm will come of you popping in :) xxx

Thanks for the welcome Ali :)

I just joined, but I plan to start my food diary tomorrow, I find that writing it all down keeps me honest!

Had a look at the FlabFighters challenge, and it looks great - however I don't weigh (or at least not at the moment, I fear the scales would buckle and die) I prefer to measure instead, and as there is no SW group here I don't have the option of the weekly WI. Could I join in with measurements instead?

Kay xx

Thanks for the welcome Ali :)

I just joined, but I plan to start my food diary tomorrow, I find that writing it all down keeps me honest!

Had a look at the FlabFighters challenge, and it looks great - however I don't weigh (or at least not at the moment, I fear the scales would buckle and die) I prefer to measure instead, and as there is no SW group here I don't have the option of the weekly WI. Could I join in with measurements instead?

Kay xx
Why not hun? You're more than welcome! It'd remind me to get the measuring tape out as I haven't done it a single time yet and it might encourage others to do the same :) xxx

Back