THE TASTE IN YOUR MOUTH!

angeleyes

:sign0009: :( - SINCE STARTING THE PLAN YESTERDAY , I HAVE HAD THE MOST FOWL TASTE IN MY MOUTH, I THINK THAT IT IS BECAUSE I AM IN KETOSIS.

DOES ANYONE HAVE ANY IDEAS ON WHAT I CAN DO TO KEEP MY BREATH FRESH - OTHER THAN TO KEEP BRUSHING MY TEETH?

i use the breathe freshner strips
there normally found with the chewing gums
they melt on your tongue
not long term but do help for about 10mins

Theramed is a toothpaste and mouthwash in one - Superdrug sell it in tiny little bottles that are ideal for the handbag. You can just dot some in your mouth and swallow - or swill out with water if you prefer.

Hi Angeleyes,

I keep a Gold Spot spray in my bag and take it everywhere with me. I find it's strong enough to get rid of any "dog breath" for quite a while :D

Lacey

I agree!!!:eek: I am very envious at how quickly ketosis has started for you as it takes me a good 3 days before I get the taste in my mouth.:(

You must be so pleased Angeleyes that your body is really working with you on this? I think you will have a lot us turning green with envy at your speedy success :D

Lacey :)

I've done SS loads of times and it's always taken me at least 3-4 days to get into ketosis.

Angeleyes, you must tell us your secret!!

I would love to hear too Angeleyes. How much water did you drink on the first day? Sorry if you've already posted this and I have missed it. I'm just intrigued and always like to get any new ideas/tips from any member who has just started.

Lacey :)

I must be one of the lucky ones toooo... I'm always in ketosis by the evening of the second day.... only the light pink... but there all the same!!!!

so really no excuse for me not to be ss'ing really :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

I must be one of the lucky ones toooo... I'm always in ketosis by the evening of the second day.... only the light pink... but there all the same!!!!

so really no excuse for me not to be ss'ing really :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

me too Gen!!:rolleyes: :)

Back