The time has come to start a diary.....

Good start today.

I woke up for work and got lunch ready, did my hair and put make up on. Proud of that its been a long time since I did it for work, normally make up is only put on for special occasions. :D
I even packed fruit in with my lunch!! It's so bad that I can't remember the last time I had fruit :p

Everybody at work seems to be on their new years diet, its making things a bit easier at the moment. first weigh in tomorrow, fingers crossed!

Good luck for WI tomorrow! I surprised myself and actually wore a dress to work today!!

Good luck for WI tomorrow! I surprised myself and actually wore a dress to work today!!

Well done, I can't say I'm that a forward in my resolution yet. Still leggings, long top and converse until mufti finishes on 6th and I have to wear my proper smart clothes again. Maybe I will wear one of the many dresses I have.

Thank for the wishes for tomorrow, I don't want to let you down!!

I lost 2.7lb yay! Definitely keeping this up :)

Thanks for your support guys :thankyou:
I'm so excited to lose weight this time, just looking at my goals(in signature) gets me psyched for the next weigh in :D

We'll done that's fantastic!

Popping in to say hi
I'm a vegetarian so I'm on the green plan, I also done Atkins and ww but no luck so hopefully I will do ok on this one. I start tomorrow (Monday 6th January) on sw,
I'm 17st and would like to lose about 6/7 st so I have a long way to go, I'm just finding hard to do lunches so if anyone could help I would be very grateful
Many thanx and good luck everyone
Tracy

I tend to go for the pasta salads for lunch as I find them filling or will sometimes add potato. I sometimes struggle to stop for lunch and then I tend to keep mug shots and fruit at hand but I'm unsure what the vegetarian options are like for mugshots xx

Thanx Kevluc1

I think that's what I will have to do, I find it hard to stop at work also so I might see if there is a veggie one, many thanx for your advice.

Tracy

Hello and good luck!

It's been a good and syn filled (all counted!!) weekend. I've had a curry and a nandos! It's been good though as I've chosen lower syn options and used from my weekly allowance. I've been using my syn allowance much like the weight watchers weekly points allowance, setting the weekly max as 105 (15 per day) and then ticking it down as I use them. I've got about 30 left until Friday which isn't too bad as my naughtiest days are usually the weekend and I find weekdays easier to stick to lower syns. I'm positive still and haven't had anything go wrong yet. Fingers crossed for this Friday !!

Popping in to say hi
I'm a vegetarian so I'm on the green plan, I also done Atkins and ww but no luck so hopefully I will do ok on this one. I start tomorrow (Monday 6th January) on sw,
I'm 17st and would like to lose about 6/7 st so I have a long way to go, I'm just finding hard to do lunches so if anyone could help I would be very grateful
Many thanx and good luck everyone
Tracy

Good luck with green, I'm doing that plan also but not because I'm veggie, just because I don't really eat that much meat so it suits me to the ground. I too have tried Atkins and ww but couldn't get the hang of it or stick long term. Slimming world is a good one as it allows me to eat pasta and potatoes unlimited, two things I really miss on other diets as they are usually banned or heavily restricted!!

Hi Erin, just popping in to say great job so far, I'm sure it'll continue! We're about the same age and very similar BMIs and both doing SW ... I really hope it's as good for us as it has been for others!

:)

Hey, I'm on Day 4 of slimming world. Totally know what you mean about photos. I was sat looking at pictures of myself on Facebook from a party the night before, on New Years Day! I was so shocked I cried. Hideous. But, it's scared me into action! I'll be subscribing. Good luck xx

Hey, I'm on Day 4 of slimming world. Totally know what you mean about photos. I was sat looking at pictures of myself on Facebook from a party the night before, on New Years Day! I was so shocked I cried. Hideous. But, it's scared me into action! I'll be subscribing. Good luck xx

Hi Charli and good luck!!
I'm glad I'm not the only one who lets photos upset them, I was just so shocked with how big I looked as honestly thought I carried it well. As you can see from my photos I carry it like a barrel- not good!! I'm using them as inspiration!!

Second weigh day approaching, eek!! I hope the scales are good to me.

I'm still stuck to the diet, with no wobbles so far. Two other girls at work are trying sw out too, although they, like me, have tried it all!! I'm hoping the support will help at work and prevent any wavering.

I've eaten all my syn free lasagne though :(

Second weigh day approaching, eek!! I hope the scales are good to me.

I'm still stuck to the diet, with no wobbles so far. Two other girls at work are trying sw out too, although they, like me, have tried it all!! I'm hoping the support will help at work and prevent any wavering.

I've eaten all my syn free lasagne though :(

Good luck xx

Back