The time has come to start a diary.....

Second weigh in tomorrow, I dream of big numbers but need to remember that any loss is a good loss. As long as the number goes down rather than up ill count it as a victory :).

I'm trying to figure out good low syn recipes I can make in bulk. My last one was lasagne(free on green with cheese as hexA), last night I made quorn chilli con carne (1.5syns per portion on green). I've been looking on the slimming world website for inspiration and have seen a spinach cannelloni one which is free (extra yum!!) but Asda didn't have any low fat cottage cheese or spinach so it's been filed for after I go to tescos.

I hope everybody else's diet is going well :):)

On the scales this morning, 2.3lbs lost. Total lost 5lbs. V.happy with that :party0049:

A good weigh day. Ate well all day then had dominos pizza at a family birthday party!, synned what I had and deducted it from my weekly total - 66.5 syns gone in a flash! At least its accounted for!
So after the carnage I weigh myself this morning and I'm a 1lb down. I hope that sticks!!

Fantastic weigh in well done! I managed 1.5lb thus week - happy with that. I've got a lunch out today and tomorrow so will try and make the best choices I can!! :)

Oh goodness me, a last minute birthday meal for my other halfs little sister has been arranged at a BURGER JOINT!! no healthy options, and I only have 17.5 syns left plus 2xHEXA and 2xHEXB. I just dont think its going to be enough.

I will do my best to choose the healthiest option, i.e no chips just salad/corn on the cob sides, but I've looked at the menu and all the mains are burgers, hotdogs or involve bread/cheese in some way.

This is my first test and I'm not looking forward to it. I've been to this place before and the desserts are AMAZING, I'm going to have to resist with all my strength :argh:

Oh goodness me.

I have to be good for the rest of the week now, as I had dessert(Pecan Pie :eek:), and some chips with my burger :sign0007:

Back on wagon today and for the rest of this week. I can only hope that I'll still lose this week, but will have to see. If I don't I really have only myself to blame. I may play on the wii tomorrow for a couple of hours to burn a little off.

I ended with three courses on Sunday so have been extremely good for the last few days, hoping to STS tonight at weigh in tonight. As you said I've only myself to blame if I've gained - never could resist goats cheese or apple crumple!!

I lost 3lbs!! :bunnydance: that makes 8lb altogether now yay, I'm pleased I made my half stone. Just 3lbs more to get to my 5%

im out for dinner again tonight, but am planning a healthy week this coming week:D

eeek tonight is a visit to Beefeater with friends, (will look at the menu now) and Monday is Yo sushi! but I've investigated this and it seems the syn values are really low for what I normally eat here so my daily 15 syns should be plenty enough.

Was quite good, had a very healthy day and saved both my HEXAs and HEXBs for dinner.

For next week I'm trying to increase the amount of super free foods I eat, mainly I seem to be sticking to free foods with fruit as snacks. Ive made 2 massive veggie lasagnes filled to bursting with vegetables so the whole thing is free. I just add a portion of cheese on top when I eat it HEXA of course and its soooo yummy.
Also have seen a good free crustless quiche I want to try, just need some tomatoes.

I ended with three courses on Sunday so have been extremely good for the last few days, hoping to STS tonight at weigh in tonight. As you said I've only myself to blame if I've gained - never could resist goats cheese or apple crumple!!

I'm always bad when I go out, if I'm paying especially to eat out I want to really enjoy it!! I had 3 courses last night but as long as its on a Friday I can use some of my new syn allowance towards it and have a few syn free days for the rest of the week to compensate. I know that's not how it should work but it always works for me and makes it a bit more flexible. These past couple of weeks it's been constant meals out twice a week, I'm hoping after yo sushi on Monday (yay!!) it will calm down, definitely better for my belly and wallet!!

I'm struggling.

I haven't strayed yet but im close. Had a funeral this week, my boyfriends nan died. It's the first one I've attended since my dads 5 years ago and it's broken me. I thought I was doing ok, but its shown I'm really not, I've cried and cried and don't think I can anymore. Normally I turn to food when I'm sad but have tried to distract myself with other things like knitting a jumper. It's working so far but I'm not feeling right.

Weigh day tomorrow I hope the scales are kind. I'm seeing my mum for dinner (yo sushi again!! low on sw and ww which my mums on) and then having a girlie night in with my bestie. I need it.

Weigh day tomorrow I hope the scales are kind. I'm seeing my mum for dinner (yo sushi again!! low on sw and ww which my mums on) and then having a girlie night in with my bestie. I need it.

Hope your ok hun xx

Sent from my GT-I9300 using MiniMins.com mobile app

Hope your ok hun xx

Thanks, I'm sure I will be. Lost 1lb this morning so it's looking ok. I feel a bit better, it just takes time.
I wanna aim for a 2lb loss next week, then I'll have hit my 5% and it will be first target down. :fingerscrossed:

1.75lb lost this morning, as long as its down I'm happy!!

Needed 1/4lb more to reach 5% but oh well maybe next week!!

I'm changing my goal to 12st rather than 11, will aim for there then see if I want to change it. Already feeling better so another 3.5st might be too far.

Last edited:
Oh and I'm off the wagon.

Hmm.... Didn't take long. Back on with a vengeance tomorrow!!
I'm dreading a catchup weigh in tomorrow morning bet I'm back to bloody square one!!

I honestly can't put my finger on what has caused this but I've been awful this past week. I'm self destructing!!

Back