the times they are a changin......

Hi J, what a relief you stayed the same, and even more importantly I imagine it boosts your confidence to be able to do the dietary checks and balances (compensating for meals out, treats etc) like 'non-dieters' with the same results they have :) Good for you x

Hi J! Well done on your refeeding. It must be great to be able to have a meal, eat what you like and just be happy that you didn't gain weight. I'm looking forward to that day lol. Keep up the good work Hun x

another day of successful dieting in the bag. even came in a little light in the cals today but my consultant said if not hungry dont force it. no gym today but walked 2miles to work so not a totally exercise free day. did discover a new treat the malt toffee bar, it remains me of a regular sweetie but can t quite place it.they are so on next weeks cambridge order.

i have a new dress too, a little ebay bargain its a biba purple silk number. wouldn t hurt to lose a few more pounds but there is a new contender for the xmas do. i am such a spend thrift if i can save and still get the goodies im one happy chick:)

i ll keep shuffling forward just feel really on top of my food intake again and love love love being back in control.
jxx

Yay! That's what we like to hear :) Good for you x

I'm obsessed with buying books at the minute ... the local library can't keep up! What can I say? A good horror/thriller/fantasy/chick lit (why oh why does that one always sound nasty in my head?) just seems to make me soooo happy! I don't know if you can tell, but I lurve to read ;-) Plus I refuse to buy any clothes I'll soon grow out of until I'm where you're at .... Although, I keep saying I need to measure myself and I haven't gotten around to it yet. Must do that this week - I have no idea what size I am now!

Yum - from your description the malt toffee bar sounds like a Werther 's Originals in my head. Don't ask - I'm almost like a hound, one image of food and I can almost taste it .... But Strangely not craving anything (?).

I hope you have another brilliant day of success tomorrow chick xx

That's fantastic! Well done you :) and the choice of two dresses, maybe you could wear one for the first part and change into the second dress for the other part.
I'm sure you will look fantastic and feel amazing at your event.
X

another day of successful dieting in the bag. even came in a little light in the cals today but my consultant said if not hungry dont force it. no gym today but walked 2miles to work so not a totally exercise free day. did discover a new treat the malt toffee bar, it remains me of a regular sweetie but can t quite place it.they are so on next weeks cambridge order. i have a new dress too, a little ebay bargain its a biba purple silk number. wouldn t hurt to lose a few more pounds but there is a new contender for the xmas do. i am such a spend thrift if i can save and still get the goodies im one happy chick:) i ll keep shuffling forward just feel really on top of my food intake again and love love love being back in control. jxx

Your doing fab and under kcal some days don't do any harm. It's great to see that maintenance is possible and even enjoyable :)
Dress sounds fab, I'm like you and love a eBay bargain. I only buy on there when I sell so it's like a swap shop for me :)
Keep up the good work x x x

still managing well with the steps not much to report except i didn t make it to the gym as my back has been killing me today and all i want is a long hot bath
jxx

Sorry to hear about your back, hope it's not too bad. I'm amazed that you can't get all your cals in. I know I would have every last one somehow. Or have you had a change in mindset? Only eating what your body needs and being able to listen to your body now? I hope I get there. It's so good to be able to read how you're doing on step 3. Thanks!

Sorry to hear about your back, hope it's not too bad. I'm amazed that you can't get all your cals in. I know I would have every last one somehow. Or have you had a change in mindset? Only eating what your body needs and being able to listen to your body now? I hope I get there. It's so good to be able to read how you're doing on step 3. Thanks!

hi there thanks its not too bad just a pulled muscle i think, of course i have to have a little groan every now and then when i move in what turns out to be the wrong direction! in truth there isn t a stoic bone in my body so hopefully it won t be for long.

you ll be suprise cee. i know some folks find the 1000 cals quite daunting but im having no problem eating it and could easily have eaten a bit extra yesterday but i wasn t hungry so thought well don t have it. i am def trying to listen to my body and ignore the little voice that wouldn t mind a few, ahem make that a shed load of wee treats:rolleyes:. i am asking myself are you hungry or just bored? and them i make myself drink some water and normally the hunger isn t there any more. it is a slow process but im going to keep on trying and maybe just maybe it ll become the norm

jxx

You are amazing! Keep doing what you are and you'll be fine hun!! It'll become second nature and eventually you'll not need to think about it too much, x

hi there

bev back is beginning to settle a bit but if not returning to norm by the weekend i ll book in with the osteopath i work with and get sorted.

im continuing on in the same vein, gym tick 1000cals tick, all good so nothing to report but thats good when you think about it.
hope all are doing well
jxx

hey there bev

still coming along nicely had an unexpected night out on sat. such good fun but required a very lazy day today. a bit off plan but nothing that can t be rectified. still keepin the weight off so that is fine by me.
hope your feeling a bit stronger today
jxx

Hi J,
How's it going? Back OK? Still breezing through step 3 I see. :)

Beverley75, I'm there with you in that land too :) but just think, next time we are out there won't be a belly wobbling with the belly laughs :) x

Back