the times they are a changin......

In the 10's, massive well done hunni x x x

thanks love im delighted with myself and i have my xmas/dec plan (thanks clare for the great idea)

just had my mum on the phone and shes booked a familiy meal for sat i ve explained that i can t go but she s not happy but i will not be blowen off course:( i know if i stop now i won t get my extra half st and i need to do this for me, oh love a guilt trip
jenx

Hi Jen,

A massive WELL DONE!! so happy for you!!! xxx

Your Christmas plan sounds fab - I am deffo a planner so it really helps getting my brain all organised as to what i'm doing. I've "planned" my two weeks off work...OH asked what happens if we get asked out/plans change...not sure about that but at least I have a plan if I dont! Haha.

xx

pretty sure you ll be able to cope no problem if there are any changes but absolutely right to have a good plan so that a few extra night remain just that and not a couple of week going in the wrong direction, you are just going to feel a million dollar on yor wedding, you would of anyway but its such a good feeling to be happy in your own skin tooxxx

continue on ss/ss+. been feeling a little yuckie stomach was just odd. did have a ss+ meal tonight and now feeling better, no weigh loss to speak of but thats just the way it goes sometimes

You have both cracked this . . . . I say it all of the time but fab to see people moving up the steps x x

have been feeling ok just a bit weird at times, have found that having a ss+ meal every second day has helped so going to stick to that for my final week of ketosis. weigh in isn t going to be dramatic as didn t lose anything in the 1st 5 days but i ll be interested to see if any inches came off. there was no chance i was coming out of ketosis this close to goal can t believe i ve done 5weeks and stage one is coming to an end. stage 2 dec im coming at ya!

Hi Jen, how you getting on?? xx

not too bad thanks clare
just back from weigh in and as predicted only a pound off more disappointingly nothing much in the way of inches either. not sure what put the spanner in the works but thats just the way it goes. one more week before step 3 so i ll just have to hope its a good one. still in the zone and will be carring on regardless.
jx

Hi Jen,

A lb is still a lb and it's all going in the right direction. And you're at your goal now aren't you??? Just seen your stats - why are you not jumping for joy lol??!!!

xx

a lb is still a loss, and you're sticking with it which is great! Don't be too disheartened as the closer you get to target, the harder it seems to become to have the big losses. Focus on the fact that you're sticking with it and doing really well!

xx

I'm not going into a destructive paddy so don t worry,just wondering what my body is up to? Now 10days and only 1lb off, no more this week. I feel grand not remotely hungry and stomach is a lot better since having a ssplus meal regularly.
Miss Clare there is a bit of jumping going on. Just a bit of disappointment as if I do the extra 2weeks and get pretty min results which is now looking like the case I have no cushion for Xmas but hey ho and i am delighted with the weight.

I LL get a proper catch up after work as its a bit busy today and I'm rubbish with this phone xx

the scales haven t really moved so 2 weeks with a pound loss ,doing step 2 at the mo but step 3 next week with a planned weekend off quite looking forward to it. see if i can kick my metabolism into moving again. guess this journey is one we all walk in our own way. on the plus side im remaining in the tens and im going to do my absolute best to get a sts for the whole of dec. 10 10 is the weight i hope to see in jan. remain in the zone so my body s not cracked me yet

its right quiet on here

still im just going to carry on with my diary as as i want to plot my next moves carefully, supose this is my accountability. so managed a half pound gain today. think thats really i just need a good clear out!
have my first step 3 meal all ready for tom, gonna have bulger wheat and smoked salmon, i love it. see what the week holds. will be heading back to the gym also as ill be eating enough to work that in no prob. have my first planned weekend off and will be watching chrissie hynd in my skunkfunk dress (provided the weather ain t too grim) then its our works meal out out. im having galette (whatever that is) turkey and yule log. the boss pays for every thing and there champers to start. i am going to enjoy it all.

am thinking that i will do a 5/2 fasting over the xmas period and see if i can help myself keep in the 10s. didn t mansge it last year but this is a new chapter and who s to say what the outcome will be. im really postive in myself and feel physically in good shape. haven t gone off in a destuction feeding frenzy just cause things haven t gone to plan and im giving myself a big pat on the back

jen you can do this you go girl!

Loving that you're still posting - Christmas is soo much about accountability - It deffo keeps me on track if i'm posting and planning.

Enjoy Chrissy Hynd and the well earned skunkfunk dress, and the christmas meal. I think we'll all be fighting during the festive season to stay on track. If I can make it out at my top target, i'll be happy!

xx

Loving that you're still posting - Christmas is soo much about accountability - It deffo keeps me on track if i'm posting and planning.

Enjoy Chrissy Hynd and the well earned skunkfunk dress, and the christmas meal. I think we'll all be fighting during the festive season to stay on track. If I can make it out at my top target, i'll be happy!

xx

thanks i will def be enjoying the meal out, we just have to keep doing our best. sure you ll keep your top target as your weight ceiling and we can do it! stay the same (10 10) by jan 5th i ll too be one happy bunny.

lost half a pound today so better than expected

jx

Your doing fab and I agree with Flick, keep posting as we love to keep up as people get go goal, both you and flick are fab and it's great to see you both doing so well and it's fab for us with still a bit to go that it can be done :)

Keep up the fab work x

Back