the times they are a changin......

oh please do, all i really know is i love a chai latte but not so clued up on what spices are in it

My wife bought me e a pack of the stuff they use in Starbucks for Christmas last year....!

text my consultant asking about cloves as found a recipe that might work for us (with a substitution of ginger for more cloves, mace, nutmeg....)

Does anyone else think the ready made shakes have a fishy taste to them? I've had to have two when I have been working out of the office.

I once did a thai dinner party and did a ginger tea creme brûlée by poaching ginger tea bags in the cream before adding the eggs and sugar (and I wonder why I am fat!). Could try something like that with extra spices?

Right then, thoughts of the day, what shall I cook for my TWO SS+ days this weekend?! May try a little fish, or your idea hen and have boiled egg with asparagus soldiers minus the yummy bacon.

Try some of these:

http://www.minimins.com/cd-recipe-ideas-suggestions/327370-another-day-another-recipe.html

cooking is my new obsession....strange for someone on a diet!

Does anyone else think the ready made shakes have a fishy taste to them? I've had to have two when I have been working out of the office.

I once did a thai dinner party and did a ginger tea creme brûlée by poaching ginger tea bags in the cream before adding the eggs and sugar (and I wonder why I am fat!). Could try something like that with extra spices?

Right then, thoughts of the day, what shall I cook for my TWO SS+ days this weekend?! May try a little fish, or your idea hen and have boiled egg with asparagus soldiers minus the yummy bacon.

i thought fay s frittata s looked ace and was def going to try a few on my return. i haven t forgotten about your shredded Chinese chicken either

i like the tetra i find them creamy for some reason its the make up one i have the biggest problem with the exception toffee and walnut which is lovely i find the wallpaper taste is in most.

i thought fay s frittata s looked ace and was def going to try a few on my return. i haven t forgotten about your shredded Chinese chicken either

i like the tetra i find them creamy for some reason its the make up one i have the biggest problem with the exception toffee and walnut which is lovely i find the wallpaper taste is in most.

Oh yeah....Laura can we get the recipe...?

hi there
just been crazy busy getting all the stuff i needed organised for hols so think its coming together nicely. im sure i ll get a chance to catch up when im out and about but in case i don t just wishing everyone loads of weight loss keep going it lll be so worth it.

laura nearly the weekend, you ve got treats to look forward to, just think you ll be closing in on the 10s when i get back ( if not there already)

jx

Have a WONDERFUL time whilst you are away and well done on the loss so far. Hear from you when you get back! Xx

Sent from my GT-I9100 using MiniMins.com mobile app

i have been off cambridge for a week now holiday is going great seen loads. even walk up 1200m or 1350 steps to the fortress in kotor. what i am finding brilliant is that i ve not been feeling ridiculously hungry eating only fruit and nuts during the day and evening meals have tried to keep it it fish and meat staying away from the pasta s. every thing is so fresh the salads are divine so pretty pleased with myself as don t feel im depriving myself but not just troughing for the sake of it so can enjoy the food guilt free. really hoping am starting to break my binging cycle #foodconfident:D

after 3weeks or so off the diet one hell of a holiday, i ve maybe gained a pound or 2 so pretty pleased with myself. how is every one doing ? i ve a hen night this weekend so re start ss on monday packs are here just waiting to be used.

Welcome back! I would be so pleased with a couple of pounds, well done! I'm doing well. Got 11lbs left to go. Bit fed up with the diet now so this is my last week on SS and I'm going to move up the steps from next week. One last push and I'm hoping for a big loss this week.

Yes! Been losing 4lb a week apart from last week where I had an event and had a planned day off so I lost 2lb instead. Over the moon with that!

I cannot wait to see the end of my daily oriental chilli soups, gone off nearly everything now!

Are you looking forward to getting back on the saddle? One last blow out beforehand though!

Sent from my GT-I9100 using MiniMins.com mobile app

define looking forward;)
that is ace on the 4lbs per week, it is one great diet for knocking the pounds quickly i suppose the hard work starts after you finish but after the hol im feeling a lot more confident that it is possible. has been a manic week with work coming out my ears ,still not cracked and gorged, having been craving apples!

the hen do we re off to is an early finisher which i was a bit disappointed about but after the week i ve had im now wondering if i ll make it to the end, how sad
jx

Love how motivated you are! Diets gone really well so far but I have noticed that my skin is quite loose in places so I am looking forward to slowing it down now and doing a bit of exercise to tone up. How did the quiet hen go? I went to the cinema yesterday and drank a bottle of water and ate a cambridge choc orange bar whilst my OH had cheesy nachos. Now that is determination for you!

Back