the times they are a changin......

I'm off to Phoenix on a business kick off from next Friday until Tuesday and then off to New York for pleasure for 11 nights..
I can't wait to see my best friends they will most definately be surprised..
I go quite frequently so catch up with all my friends over there, party and shop haha.
Dreading the weigh in when I get back but it'll be gone in a week.

My mum & family couldn't believe it over Xmas they were constantly telling me how amazing I looked which was lovely.
I also came into work yesterday and the men on my team were telling me how slim I look and they can't believe how much weight i've lost.
Coming from men thats always a good thing as they hardly notice anything.

I'm really good with maintenance my issue when I was dieting before was I was exercising 5 times a week but I wasn't eating enough so the weight wouldn't come off.
So I know what i'm going to do.. Lots of protein, veg and complex carbs on work out days & eating clean with a treat at the weekend.
I love Quinoa & Bulgar Wheat.. SO yummy and very very good for you.

Also hearing a lot about zero noodles from holland & barratt..

YAY go us!

xoxo

Jen that pic is hilarious! Love the festive dress; what size is it?! Looking very slinky slim there. Are you going to do a before/after pic?

Day two back on plan and feeling great. 1.5 litres down and counting!

Sent from my GT-I9100 using MiniMins.com mobile app

thanks chick it was a size 14 biba dress and they don t seem to do generosity when it comes to sizes so was pretty pleased with myself. felt great as when i got it of ebay it was a little tight round the waist but it all came together for the night. luckily there aren t many from the end of the night as all dignity was out the window ;)

i have just had a lemon bar this morning couldn t face soup til later. water and tea. have a little voice that is wistfully pining for a treat but the overriding internal voice is not having any of it. so i remain strong and with get through the ketotic hump

that is a good h2o count and only 20 to 12 well done lassie! been on the scales and the trend is good already so that helps keep the memento going. this time its goal or broke!
jxx

I'm off to Phoenix on a business kick off from next Friday until Tuesday and then off to New York for pleasure for 11 nights..
I can't wait to see my best friends they will most definately be surprised..
I go quite frequently so catch up with all my friends over there, party and shop haha.
Dreading the weigh in when I get back but it'll be gone in a week.

My mum & family couldn't believe it over Xmas they were constantly telling me how amazing I looked which was lovely.
I also came into work yesterday and the men on my team were telling me how slim I look and they can't believe how much weight i've lost.
Coming from men thats always a good thing as they hardly notice anything.

I'm really good with maintenance my issue when I was dieting before was I was exercising 5 times a week but I wasn't eating enough so the weight wouldn't come off.
So I know what i'm going to do.. Lots of protein, veg and complex carbs on work out days & eating clean with a treat at the weekend.
I love Quinoa & Bulgar Wheat.. SO yummy and very very good for you.

Also hearing a lot about zero noodles from holland & barratt..

YAY go us!

xoxo

oh new york what a town never been to Phoenix do you get much time to look round or is it just nose to the grind?
it is lovely to get some compliments and esp when it comes from an unexpected source. think the men folk clock there s something a foot but its not until its brought into the collective conciousness that they actually get round to saying something about it

thats ace that maintaince sounds like you have a very solid foundation to be going on with. once your in the maintenance zone i have a little recipes thread if you got any good one could you put them on if you ve got time, cheers in advance if yo can, so this is where the zero noddles can be bought had heard of them but haven t seen them on the shelves
jxx

I will one day live in New York is definitely is where my heart lies. To be honest its training all day and partner events all night all held in a 5* huge resort. On the day we leave i'll have a few hours before my flight to NY but its in the middle of nowhere.

I know men are always cautious and my colleague once again just told me i've done amazing. Very sweet.

You ever tried Cauliflower rice? Try that out! It's gorgeous.. Nice alternative.
Zero noodles are in holland & barratt and in the sale right now I think? A little expensive but an option.

Of course i'll add to it.. I'll be on the steps very soon and I can't wait to eat and work out again I miss it!

xoxo

i ve seen the recipes but have been a bit wary as when i was in my poverty phase i ate a lot of cauliflower curries and now unless its smothered in cheese i dont want to know! still may just bit the bullet. do have a high protein veg and normal cook book although not used them much but sure their are a few options for later.

jx

I read somewhere a recipe for courgette spaghetti. Might try that one if I can find it.

Sent from my GT-I9100 using MiniMins.com mobile app

now that id never heard of sure that there will be recipes a plenty

oh i feel rather yuck this evening the ketosis turn ( headaches and nausea just the cramps to go and i have the set, lucky me) still if you enjoyed life in the drink/food fast lane there is always a price to pay. im so glad im off work til day 5, at least i can wallow in the flat instead of having business to attend to. managed out for a couple of miles walk too so all ok

had the rice pudding for tea i found it a bit tasteless the first time but added nutmeg to it today and it improved the taste for me anyway
jxx

Ooh is there rice pudding now? I'm on s&s products now so not up to date on new cd products. I'm feeling surprisingly ok which makes me think that the headaches will kick in on the dreaded day three. May have a sneaky Weigh in tomorrow for a motivational boost to start the weekend

Ooh is there rice pudding now? I'm on s&s products now so not up to date on new cd products. I'm feeling surprisingly ok which makes me think that the headaches will kick in on the dreaded day three. May have a sneaky Weigh in tomorrow for a motivational boost to start the weekend

thats good your feeling alright, suspect somebody who shall remain nameless as not to upset the innocent may be in the midst of a almighty carb hangover:)
yeah it the new product to be added. think you like the vanilla shake ? if you do should find it ok. only recommendation id make is soak it for 15mins instead of 10 rice was a bit hard other wise. and dont be tempted to add more water, so says product guru;)

and its the same price as the shakes but quite filling
x

Hi Jen, just popping in to applaud and say a huge "well done" chick.... I've done myself no favors starting properly today - New job starts properly on Day 4 :eek: (Monday) and TOTM is due on Sunday. Poo.

I feel for your headache and nausea, but this too shall pass.... And quickly, so hang in there x

You've given me my new slogan for 2014 doll!
this time its goal or broke!

Hi Jen, just popping in to applaud and day a huge "well done" chick.... I've done myself no favors starting properly today - New job starts properly on Day 4 :eek: (Monday) and TOTM is due on Sunday. Poo. I feel for your headache and nausea, but this too shall pass.... And quickly so hang in there x

You've given me my slogan for 2014!

listen duchess

you ve dealt with a lot and guess what your still here, think of all those that have fallen, so dont you worry slugger this is your time and you will make it so
jx

listen duchess

you ve dealt with a lot and guess what your still here, think of all those that have fallen, so dont you worry slugger this is your time and you will make it so
jx

STAR TREK!!!!!! (*she squeals*)Oh! Oh! Oh! I will! I'll "make it so" - ooooh: Jean Luc Picard *swoon*. Is it really sad that I get all your references? I don't care! I love me some Star Trek (so much so I felt guilty for feeling bereft when Enterprise made it home lol). Okay - I'll reluctantly put down my geek hat.

Ahem. Where was I? Oh yes.... You know I hadn't even considered how truly drama filled the last two weeks have been for me. You're totally right. I AM still here, and having an awesome day 2 :D See this is why I loves ya chick x

How's your day going so far?

STAR TREK!!!!!! (*she squeals*)Oh! Oh! Oh! I will! I'll "make it so" - ooooh: Jean Luc Picard *swoon*. Is it really sad that I get all your references? I don't care! I love me some Star Trek (so much so I felt guilty for feeling bereft when Enterprise made it home lol). Okay - I'll reluctantly put down my geek hat.

Ahem. Where was I? Oh yes.... You know I hadn't even considered how truly drama filled the last two weeks have been for me. You're totally right. I AM still here, and having an awesome day 2 :D See this is why I loves ya chick x

How's your day going so far?

never ever put down the geek hat;):beam:
all the usual side effect are still with me but i knew that if i had the xmas i did there would be consequences. but 6 lbs in 2 days:gimi:. seem s i was right with my virtual weight theory knew if i dealt with it quickly and gave it no time to settle it would be snow off a dike. really glad i could get myself back into some ss+ time to level the field as im looking at this time as a bit of a hiatus (all be it a most marvellous one) and once im back to pre xmas weight the last stand happens then. im really proud of myself as i never normally capitalise after a extended binge and never have seem to lose that bit extra straight away so halo polishing is going on here:)
jxx

on ya dancer!
back in the tens in the unofficial scales chart. won t see counsellor til next week so no official weight as that which lets face it includes clothes but yippeee!!!!!!!!!!!!!! did not think it would of been possible in 4 days

the side affects have gone to and i have this energy boost and must be in ketosis cause not hungry at all, think today is gonna be a good day

hope your all doing well

jxx

thanks miss bev

it has been quite an eye opener, now im sure its best if you remain moderate and dont end up space diving back to old habits but im not really a moderate kind of a girl/ old bird. so its good to know having never fully tested the theory before that if you do have a planned break off roading that provided to get that bit firmly between the teeth on your return it can be sorted very easily on your return. i didn t even need to go into self disgusted mode to achieve it. still have about 3 pounds to go to get back to pre hol weight but hey ho i ve got 10 days to do it so fingers crossed by the end of the ten i might just might be lighter than that.
ya know me hope for the best take what comes
jx

Back