the times they are a changin......

oh the ketosis cold hit me tonight but one long soak and my primark fleecy pjs later and its all good. going to try to keep off the scales this week, as i know not every day bring a loss no promises, we ll see if the scales addict can keep from having a sneaky peak.

had the rice pudding addes nutmeg and Cinnamon was quite tasty think i ll save the other packet for the weekend.

i noticed this last time but does anybody else just love the smell of food when on this diet (more than mormal). its like a no damage treat cause i don t want to eat the food but if i catch a food aroma its quite satifying in an odd way.

well i think its time to hit the sack lets hope night brings a few more pounds removed for tomorrow.

jx

I live in a couple of Primark fleece onesies :) warm and snug is the name of the game on this plan lol

I have to agree the smell of food is fab, I also still enjoy cooking for everyone it kind of tests me as they wouldn't know if I was picking whilst cooking or prepping for the family BUT I would know so I don't and take great satisfaction in that.

I also had the rice pudding this evening with cinnamon and it was very very nice I'm just not sure it's worth the effort, soak for 10 min plus, heat, stir heat again etc etc, for me it's more effort to make it than eat it lol

Hope you feel a bit warmer tomorrow x x

indeed on the sneaky eating, little pickers wear big knickers as my friends fridge magnet used to say:)

its just good to have another choice i find on the rice pudding front (think of it as your sunday roast:) ) i have to eat it with a teaspoon or it d be gone in a flash, lord im a wolf
sure i ll be fine on the cold front and its a good excuse to get music and the candles on to relax in the warth of the tub, like you good old primark night wear what a godsend
jx

Whoop whoop ☺ what a fantastic loss! This is the stuff inspiration is made of! Well done on your loss - I can't wait to even sniff close to that next Monday!

Hope you have a fab fat burning day lovely xx

Morning lovely!

Like Angel, I love cooking for friends/family - I find as long as I have a connection to food, i'm good to go - it's when I don't that I start to struggle.

I really love the rice pudding - plain with no spices or anything. I have to put the oven timer on for 10 minutes, but I find it's worth it. I guess it's like cooking a real meal - or as close as you can get! Now that winter's hit, I might give porridges another go... I have to eat with a teaspoon too. I find that if I leave it to "rest" as the packet suggests, I eat it much quicker. Nothing like a piping hot meal to stop you wolfing it down! Hahaha.

Have a great day.

xx

Morning lovely!

Like Angel, I love cooking for friends/family - I find as long as I have a connection to food, i'm good to go - it's when I don't that I start to struggle.

I really love the rice pudding - plain with no spices or anything. I have to put the oven timer on for 10 minutes, but I find it's worth it. I guess it's like cooking a real meal - or as close as you can get! Now that winter's hit, I might give porridges another go... I have to eat with a teaspoon too. I find that if I leave it to "rest" as the packet suggests, I eat it much quicker. Nothing like a piping hot meal to stop you wolfing it down! Hahaha.

Have a great day.

xx

yeah think you might be onto something there it s the connection to food makes it alright. saw from your thread your powering along good show won t be long, do you think i ll alter the goal once you hit it or as that exactly what you want?
jx

well another day done, double figures tomorrow so another step along the way, still feeling the cold but thats bearable. ho hunger and still really thirsty which works well for the water intake. i just keep a bottle handy and its gone in no time. not nearly as tired as last time so pleased about that. head down and keep on going so the festive period doesn t come to an end and im looking for the biggest things in my wardrobe and feeling like a can crack the ground with one mighty stamp of my feet! nope that will not be happening. januarary i hope will involve a spot of moderation and then i ll be firmly back in control rather than the roller coaster ride that some janurary s have seen me on. just preparaing myself mentally for the disapline i ll need (may as well start now)

hope everybody is getting on well, we can do this, to our own personal goals
jxx

Morning lovely,

Planning forward is great - this really helps me to keep on the straight and narrow too.

For me, my journey is not all about the losses. Yes - that's what started this, but ultimately, I am much more interested in moving through the steps and learning about the portion sizes, what to eat and feeling full too. Smaller plates, bowls and cutlery also play a part but until I get there, i'm on hold! Haha.

xx

now at cruising altitude, in the center of the zone, other than a bit cold and lack of hunger no unwanted symptoms. just a few weeks til the 10s are seen again, hello old friend.

i will be in the skunkfunk dress for the chrisse hynd concert. i will be wearing the biba dress for works xmas lunch unless i choose something different and i will be back in the diesel jeans too. so stick that in your pipe and smoke it fat!

and this is why i love this diet it can pick you up when your not really ready to fight the good fight ie mind is willing but flesh wants cake and in the space of a week bring back the steely determination that bring results. im going to the promised land!

thanks flic

nice to be firmly in the zone another day down and and no desire to cheat hoping to get a st off so want 3,25 lbs this week should be doable

nothing much to report other than another 100% day
jx

Well done on keeping to SS! Here's to a fab weekend for all of us x x x

its weekend time just sipping a warm toffee and walnut shake, mmmhh nice! going to be heading out to a vintage fair the avo was very pleased when i put one of my woollen dresses on and although it as always fitted its looking good now, so pleased. another bonus is my tights are staying up as oppossed to to giving me a more low-slung look which is soo not this season.

have been looking at my options as to how long i want to do ss+ for and cause i started a week earlier i now have 2 weeks to play with so can carry on until the 7th dec if i want. really quite tempted as i know xmas wll bring gains so if i feel like it im going to plough on for as long as i can.

hope your all having a lovely weekend here s to successful weigh ins xx

its weekend time just sipping a warm toffee and walnut shake, mmmhh nice! going to be heading out to a vintage fair the avo was very pleased when i put one of my woollen dresses on and although it as always fitted its looking good now, so pleased. another bonus is my tights are staying up as oppossed to to giving me a more low-slung look which is soo not this season.

have been looking at my options as to how long i want to do ss+ for and cause i started a week earlier i now have 2 weeks to play with so can carry on until the 7th dec if i want. really quite tempted as i know xmas wll bring gains so if i feel like it im going to plough on for as long as i can.

hope your all having a lovely weekend here s to successful weigh ins xx

Sorry but the tights . . . . . . . . . I think we've all encountered the low slung look ( very uncomfy )

I'm with you on expecting a gain at some point in Dec hence trying as hard as I can in the run up, 7 Dec will be here before you know it. I like the security of SS, once I have food I worry I won't want to step back down so will stick with it as long as I possibly can.
Hope you enjoyed the Vintage fair and the rest of your day x x

Sorry but the tights . . . . . . . . . I think we've all encountered the low slung look ( very uncomfy )

I'm with you on expecting a gain at some point in Dec hence trying as hard as I can in the run up, 7 Dec will be here before you know it. I like the security of SS, once I have food I worry I won't want to step back down so will stick with it as long as I possibly can.
Hope you enjoyed the Vintage fair and the rest of your day x x

thanks angel
its looking more and more like i will stay on for longer. im feeling really well nothing other than the cold as a side effect. when i went on it after xmas last year i lost hair, was unbelievably tired (which just didn t pick up) and bit of an overshare but bled contantly. now as id had time on the diet before i knew that wasn t garanteed to happen but was worried. what i won t be doing is going back and forth on the diet most folks can do it physically no bother but i don t know if i can and ain t risking it. what i am hoping is that because i now know i don t have a quick fix at the other side this will make me really consider my food choices over the festive period. i will still indulge and enjoy it but if i gain it i was have to lose it the hard way so maybe pull my head out the trough a bit sooner? time will tell.

still thats a fight for another time, just now its consentrate on the 1st 4weeks, we ll see

having a few pangs of hunger today but nothing serious its almost like the echo of a hunger pang if that makes any sense, so suspect the mind is trying to break through the ketotic wall.

jxx

had a good day today was out in edinburgh for a walk around and did a bit of xmas shopping go off to a good start on that front. even found the cd ive been wanting for a while so just chillin listening to that.

had a step 2 day today, eggs with asparagus dippers it was yummy, still have a porridge to go and thats the day done and dusted. weigh in tomorrow so fingers crossed for 3.25 lbs and that ll be a st in 2 weeks

jx

I'm sure you remember Edinburgh is one of my favourite UK cities, LOVE love LOVE it.

Sounds like a perfect Sunday to me :)

Good luck for weigh in my dear, I'm sure you will smash it x x x

i do indeed remember you ve a fondness for auld reekie! i just adore the city no where else id rather be. the jenners tree went up today so the markets and decs will be coming shortly. a walk along princes street at xmas time is one of lifes little pleasures.

was a good day and think the old bf was pleased i was able to join him at meal time. im happy as long as i stick to ss+ mainly but never break the ketosis. have had quite a few folk notice the diff esp round the face, happy old full moon is on the wane! oh and in other news the first of the goal clothes is fitting: tartan mini. yeah!

my shopping trip also included a beautiful black faux fur coat (size 14) from john lewis. i ve been wanting one for years and just found the perfect one for me so happy days indeed
you feeling any better angelxx

i do indeed remember you ve a fondness for auld reekie! i just adore the city no where else id rather be. the jenners tree went up today so the markets and decs will be coming shortly. a walk along princes street at xmas time is one of lifes little pleasures.

was a good day and think the old bf was pleased i was able to join him at meal time. im happy as long as i stick to ss+ mainly but never break the ketosis. have had quite a few folk notice the diff esp round the face, happy old full moon is on the wane! oh and in other news the first of the goal clothes is fitting: tartan mini. yeah!

my shopping trip also included a beautiful black faux fur coat (size 14) from john lewis. i ve been wanting one for years and just found the perfect one for me so happy days indeed
you feeling any better angelxx

Oh you've made me so jealous, not only Jenners tree but also a size 14 ! It's great when you find something you've had in your mind :)
Me and hubby are up there 7 Dec for just for one night ( should have been 2 but our plans changed due to a party at the opposite end of the country ) our annual trip to The Dome ( bottle of Bolly ) We got Engaged in there on 23 / 24 Dec, 2009 i think it was lol, 23rd when we went in lol 24 when we came out. Then usually Champagne cocktails in the Scotsman and we also used to like Hotel Missoni for drinks and a great chilled vibe but not been since its changed ? Can't go wrong with a night out in Bonny Scotland :)

It's nice that you enjoyed some food with your OH and also great that people are noticing the changes in your face etc your doing fab x x x

Back