The travesty of the X Factor

The sad thing is, there would be next to nomusic industry left without the power and the money that Simon Cowell makes. The music industry is in such a poor state that he is more or less the only person making any money at the moment, and the money he makes goes into the subsidiary labels and funding lesser known acts and the smaller rock and indie bands. He really does have such a lot of power now.

Eugh Jedward just do my nut in! People keep saying 'they're alright, they're just young lads being lads'...meh! Joe and Lloyd and Lucie etc are all 'just youngsters' and they're all decent and down to Earth.

The thing with Jedward is that they will never ever ever do a normal perfomance. Lucie etc can stand and just SING without the dances and stupid stage show because they have the talent. These two will never stand and simply sing...if they do I'll eat my words.

I love Danyl, Stacey, Lucie and Joe this year - they're all fab!

x

John and Edward are soooo funny though!! I hated them at the beginning (I am a serious X factor lover and cannot usually stand the stupid acts ha) but now I actually look forward to seeing them, just to see what crazy dance routines they will do. People are voting for them because they are funny! I love Danyl though, he is quite clearly the best singer and should not have been in the bottom. Lloyd should have gone, he is a shockingly crap singer and is only being kept in because he is 'cute'....at least John and Edward are actually entertaining!!!!

xx

I could not believe that Danyl and the girls were in bottom two.

And not to mentioned that twins gone through AGAIN!!!!

This might be really against the grain (given reading your posts) but I don't like Danyl. He is so cocky and last night I thought his to stay in performance was pants..he sang 2 notes and then the big finish, so what? I agree about the twins but they are entertaining, I think they should change the viting t who do you want to leave? Might rake in Mr Cowell some more money!!! I love Olly, Stacey and Jamie Afro and am seriously addicted - need to get out more

I heard on the radio news this morning that John & Edward apparently got the highest number of public votes.

My personal fave is Stacie, she is just brilliant. And even if she does not win she will be just happy to have had the opportunity.

xx

Back