Green Days The true success of sw comes from having support

When my head and heart make me stronger to do sw properly. I will not mention to my bf that im on the plan and hopefully the result of slimming will make me a stronger person. I guess i needed to say what i said. I do feel sad inside for many reasons esp too since losing my dad too to cancer without having a chance to say bye. was told he was terminal in morn. He died that night of aggressive stomach and lung cancer. I wont bore you all with my woes from now on as i have said quite a bit and we all have sad and terrible things happen in life. But i look forward to better times as i and we all climb the hill together to a healthier future. I hope....x

Ah Linda, I'm so sorry about your dad. I don't know how long ago that was, but I can see how possibly that loss, especially in those circumstances, may make you feel that it would be too scary to be without your boyfriend as well, even if he does not treat you well. I agree though that it sounds like you would be better off without him and that you deserve better. I separated from my first husband shortly after I lost my dad, and whilst my mum was terminally ill. Although it was a very difficult time, it gave me the opportunity to meet my wonderful husband number two, and we have been together now for 23 years, married for 21 of them. I cannot begin to imagine what my life would have been like if I had stayed with my first husband.

I wish you luck and truly hope you find the strength you need. :bighug:

Thankyou so much moonwatcher for your kind words and for sharing your story. Im so sorry for ur losses but so glad you have your soulmate...ill also be looking up at the sky tonight...*

So do this for yourself and your dads memory.
I'm sure he'd want you to be happy but equally treasured by someone who loves you just as you are.
Yes you want to loose weight - but if a man is worth it, he will love you no matter what you weigh.
DUMP HIM NOW!!!! then when you've finished your sw journey, you will be ready to move on.
Use this time, to grief, then heal and learn you deserve to be loved!!!

Back