The truth about Cambridge Diet - one year later

judders74

Hi all,

As at 26th July 2009, it was precisely one year ago that I started CD.

I have been maintaining since Christmas 2008 - and I have kept off my 7 stone weight loss (in fact I have lost 2 or 3 lbs more since then). I just wanted to post this quick message to reassure anyone doing CD who has concerns about maintaining or is faced with unhelpful comments from friends/family who say things like "you'll put it all back on once you stop doing the diet" and so on.

The truth about Cambridge Diet? It really does work - and my top tip is to stick to the maintenance programme (i.e. going up the steps) to the letter, unless your CDC advises you otherwise of course.

Since coming off the CD maintenance programme, I've stuck to around 2,000-2,500 calories a day (plus exercise).

I've put some updated before/after photos in my album.

Good luck to all CD-ers everywhere - you can do it! :D

J74

Amen to that and huge congratulations on your first anniversary!

Excellent!!!

I love looking at before and after photos and it wonderful to hear success stories.

Hope i can do the same... i still feel i look huge though even after 6 stones down :-(
xxxxxxx

Congratulations!!

And this was just what i needed to hear, cause i havent even started yet and i already got the first comments about "it will never work, youll get it all back on when you stop" from my mother in law half an hour ago (and that while she was so supportive when we first told her).

You look amazing - younger too. Well done and thanks for the encouragement!

Looking good - well done

xx

Great to hear this, it's such an inspiration for new starters and doubters!
Great work!
x

Wow, congratulations! And thank you for the post, for someone who's going to start moving up through the plans in a few days that's very motivating to hear!!

congratulations and well DONE!

Congrats. It's very reassuring to here from someone like you who has successfully maintained for so long.

Wow you look like a different person and much younger as well! Thanks for posting this, it really helps us all. Congratulations!

Congratulations, what a transformation! I'm struggling at the moment, and seeing this has spurred me on !

Back