The Tudors

Oh and....

But... read in a magazine last night that Joss Stone is in the next episode as the next wifey Anne of Cleves. Rubbish.

I hate that woman!!! I was gutted when i read she was going to play Anne she is so annoying. Shes not an actress - she is a singer (and an awful one at that)

BUT she may stay around longer than you think as they stayed very good friends right up to him dying!! Booo :(

Jonathan Rhys Myers and Henry Cavell - two very 'dishy' up and coming young actors, I hope we see more of them again soon...

LOL Donnie! Just how much more of them do you want to see?!!!!!! There's very little left! :p

ooohh i love jonathon rhys meyers and henry cavill is lush too.

But does anyone else find the torture scenes quite disturbing. I was quite distrubed by the hangings and the bit with edward seymour and the hot poker rod thing. eeek.

I can't believe the used to do stuff like that back in the days. And prabably still do in some countries.

But i love the programme in general.

Yes, it is very realistic - my poor DH was cringing in his chair as the 'hot poker' treatment was adminstered, nasty - they were a brutal lot those Tudors!!!!

Back