The Vampire Diaries

bymbo

Anybody else really excited about the 2nd series and how good the first episode was last night!!!

I :heartpump: Damon

I cant believe it?????

Why do they choose Stefan over Damon, Stefan is far 2 nice!

Love love love TVD

I watched all of the first season of The Vampire Diaries last week on the net and loved it.

I love both Stefan and Damon, I mean Damon is so sexy but I've a weakness for boys like Stefan....under severe emotional torment from one such as him right now actually :(

Also Mason Lockwood is quite sexy grr :drool:

I LOVE Damon :heartpump::heartpump::heartpump:

lol

next week is going to be fab!! :)

Ha ha we can start our very own we love Damon fan club!!!!

Def would not kick him out of bed for having a nibble!!!

I would quite like to be a vampire, I bet there is not very many calories in blood!!

I love the Vampire Diaries, been keeping up with the US by watching Season 2 online :D I'm neither Team Stefan or Team Damon I quite like both lol

It's going to be interesting with Caroline now a vampire.

i think shes going to be bad...we'll see :)

i cant wait for true blood series 3..i watched series 2 on fx,its taking ages for them to catch up with the states :(

i think shes going to be bad...we'll see :)

Maybe a female version of Damon! Will be interesting to see what side she is on. I think she will team up with Katherine to give the Salvatore brothers a hard time.

i cant wait for true blood series 3..i watched series 2 on fx,its taking ages for them to catch up with the states :(

I couldn't wait so watched it at US pace. It's fab, really enjoyed the 3rd series. :)

I've only just started watching The Vampire Diaries but I'm hooked :) I love Stefan but there's something about Damon... the whole cocky bad boy thing - he's hot :D

I've only just started watching The Vampire Diaries but I'm hooked :) I love Stefan but there's something about Damon... the whole cocky bad boy thing - he's hot :D

Ive never been into stefan but damon...oh yeah!! :D:D:D

:heartpump: this program! have read all the books, and the series is really good (normally when they take a book and make it into a film/tv series is usually pants) and i would never kick Ian Somerhalder out of bed ;):D

Back