**** the Waiting patiently Wednesday thread****

Jayellekay

this time - the last time
Good morning.

Today I will be 'Waiting Patiently' a lot.

Patiently:
- bearing or enduring difficulty or annoyance with calmness.

Today I will be 'waiting patiently' for my evening WI (anxious because my home scales say 2lbs, by unofficial Boots WI says 5lb and I am desperate for a big loss this week.

Today I will be 'waiting patiently' for my power plate class to be over - every muscle in my body is hurting before the class has even started!

Today I will be 'waiting patiently' for my work day to be finished - I sense its going to be a busy busy day.

I am also constantly 'waiting patiently' for my cd weightloss journey to be over. Can't wait til I'm at goal!!!!

I am also constantly 'waiting patiently' for my wedding! It's still 22months away! But that doesn't stop me using it as my biggest motivation for losing weight. Nor stop me from doing a little bit of planning each day!

And I am sure for those on half-term many of you are being EXTREMELY patient with your little ones!!! Hehe

The key to today is CALMNESS!

Thanks for starting the thread, I feel much calmer today....3lb of my weekend gain went yesterday and Mr T back at work! Master T and I going for a calming swim today and I am patiently waiting to get the 4lb off from the remainder of my gain.
I think being calm and patience are 2 of the key characteristics needed for success on any diet, great thread.

Happy Wednesday all x

love it :) Good luck with weigh in tonight , hope you get the loss you want and deserve

I am waiting patiently for pay day on friday ( well hubbys pay day but whats his is mine ;) ) so I can buy more lovely clothes ...

I am waiting patiently for my gym induction tonight , time to tone these wobbly bits up :)

and i am trying to be very patient with the kids on this half term .........

I am taking them to a soft play with a friend today ( must be mad going in half term .. but hey ho ) , then popping into twn , I need to find a sweat top for the gym tonight .....

Waiting patiently.. (frustrating as it is.) For this weather to warm up.... I really am fed up that its so cold and blooming raining.

Also waiting for my cd journey to be over and me at goal.....

I was very patient with my father-in-law earlier who seems to think that our son is only his grandson and nobody else has any claim to him at all!! grrrrr

I am also going to be very patient whilst waiting for the bus in the rain later and whilst trying to get a tired and agitated three year old home.

I am then going to be patient as said three year old and myself bake a cake because that is what he really wants to do today!

If I keep telling myself that I am going to be patient then maybe I will!!!

xxx

Patience -- Perfect!

Waiting patiently.. (frustrating as it is.) For this weather to warm up.... I really am fed up that its so cold and blooming raining.

Also waiting for my cd journey to be over and me at goal.....

You and me both, Kes!

Perfect title for what we are trying to accomplish -- and patience is key.

I keep telling myself that it took me a lot longer to gain the weight than it is taking me to lose it... but that doesn't always help. ;)

@JK -- Good on you for "working through the pain" -- both at your job and powerplates!

@Mrs T -- I hope you and Master T enjoy your swims, and that the remainder drops off fast (it came on fast, so I am sure it will --probably water weight).

@katie -- LOL... I always say to my DH, "What's mine is mine, and what's yours is mine!" ;)

@Emma -- I wish my father paid any attention at all to my children. The grass is always greener. (My FIL is deceased... I wish he lived so the children would know him -- he was a lovely man.)

MM

@Emma -- I wish my father paid any attention at all to my children. The grass is always greener. (My FIL is deceased... I wish he lived so the children would know him -- he was a lovely man.)

MM

That's the problem! my FIL is not a lovely man! he and my OH don't get on at all and he isn't exactly fond of me! but our son adores his Nanny (my MIL) so he gets to see them all the time and its not harming him at the moment, it will all change when he goes to school in September any way!

Have lovely day!

x x x

I am going to wait very patiently to finish cd once and for all.

I will also wait patiently for the scales to budge downwards and not stay still or go up again (need to move away from the scales)

I am patiently waiting for the postman to bring my brand new Chie Mihara shoes :D - a reward to myself for having been 100% for 21 days (first time ever, ever)

And lastly I will be VERY patient with my kids (2 1/2 and 8 1/2) - who have decided not to wait until next xmas to build ANOTHER gingerbread house from scratch, candy and all... :sigh:

Shoes -- LOVE SHOES!

I am patiently waiting for the postman to bring my brand new Chie Mihara shoes :D - a reward to myself for having been 100% for 21 days (first time ever, ever)

Congrats on that!!!! Well done you. You certainly deserve those shoes. I hope they arrive today and are a perfect fit.
(Now, I have to go and google the brand, as I am not familiar with them.)

And lastly I will be VERY patient with my kids (2 1/2 and 8 1/2) - who have decided not to wait until next xmas to build ANOTHER gingerbread house from scratch, candy and all... :sigh:

lol -- Just remember that the "glue" is usually made with raw eggs and so the house should not be eaten.
Wilton sells a kit for making Easter Houses! We have done those in the past.

I think that is a good idea... maybe we'll build a bunny house (use a chocolate bunny in it). We have a lot of leftover candy from DD's birthday party last weekend. It'll make a nice Spring Centerpeice. Hummmm.

MM

Back