The walk to running challenge

Discussion in 'Weight Watchers' started by NN89, 25 June 2010 Social URL.

1. NN89

NN89 Sexy Member

Start Weight:
    16st1lb
    Current Weight:
    14st9lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st10lb
    Lost(%):
    1st6lb(8.89%)
    Diet:
    WeightWatchers
    I've decided to take up running, and to do the challenge.

For those who have esource here is the article: From Walking To Running - Week 1

It gives a day by day advice and week by week goal. Today is day one for me, so i'm going to hit the park and this means running for 1 minute, and walking for 2...I'm gonna get changed and set off, so wish me luck!!

Does anyone else want to join?!

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. size102b

size102b Banned

Gosh well done you, I'm too unfit walking 3.5 on the treadmill 2mins then 3.2 minute for 1/2 hour kills me and I've been doing it 12 weeks! Did start off at 2.5 lol

well done you. Xx

4. vanda

vanda plodding away

Start Weight:
    19st5lb
    Current Weight:
    18st5lb
    Goal Weight:
    12st5lb
    Lost(%):
    1st0lb(5.17%)
    Diet:
    faffing about
    Well done you. I would love to join you but have dodgy knees and am not to do any running, just walking on the flat for me

5. LauraLoo

LauraLoo Silver Member

Goal Weight:
    10st0lb
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    I'd love to...I was planning to start this once I had lost at least a stone or so first though. Just the jogging/walking and gradually building it up. I can't see the atricle as no esource access though.

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.