The walking dead!!!

Already watched every episode so far and me and the other half are re-watching them all from the beggining again until the new ones come out! Xx

Not long now :D

I've been searching for a song from walking dead from when they're in the prison , finally found it today & I can't stop listening to it!
It's called:
Ben Howard - oats in the water
The walking dead has such a good soundtrack the music always intensifies the emotion of the scene x

I've been searching for a song from walking dead from when they're in the prison , finally found it today & I can't stop listening to it!
It's called:
Ben Howard - oats in the water
The walking dead has such a good soundtrack the music always intensifies the emotion of the scene x

*goes to download* ;)

I cannot wait!!

Did you listen to the track Hun? Xx

Yeah I have an album someone put together (dont think its an official one) on yout**e, I don't know if I can post the link? If you type in 'The walking dead soundtrack' into You t**be it's the first video, the uploader is called myfullalbum :) It's so good! xx

Yeah I have an album someone put together (dont think its an official one) on yout**e, I don't know if I can post the link? If you type in 'The walking dead soundtrack' into You t**be it's the first video, the uploader is called myfullalbum :) It's so good! xx
Ah great thank you! Xx

Back