The way you make me feel...

Shornie

Hey guys

I have had an absolute mare of a day yesterday with various things going on.....I was feeling like crap and on a real downer then I bumped in to a friend of mine who hasn't seen me since I lost my weight. After she did a double take she told me that and I quote "look well fit" I was absolutely made up as this is a lovely young lady who said it. Isn't it funny how one person's comment change the way you feel for the good or the bad.

I ran over and gave her a big hug as it completely got rid of my bad day. Thought this was a good story to let people know what a difference lipotrim can make. If you have any other stories good or bad I would love to hear them.

Shornie

Nice one mate, come on full details, did ya, oo suits you, did ya sir. :D

How very dare you :p I would do no such thing as I am gentleman and over 10 years older than her.....also don't think wife would be to impressed. :p:p

10 years younger:eek:, waheyyy! I know what you mean though fella, I didn't think anyone would notice but last weekend I was getting embarrassed in the end:eek: in a good way:)

Ive said it before and ill say it again you should ask tracey out for a date . If she ever posts again.!!!!!!!!

Ive said it before and ill say it again you should ask tracey out for a date . If she ever posts again.!!!!!!!!
Bloody hell 'Cilla' :eek: I dont think her other half would be too pleased:D

:) I cant wait for the days when that happens Shornie, its such a great feeling when somebody says that your right it totally changes your mood! Good on ya xx

i was wondering where you had gone to shornie have those lovely ladies you work with left you alone and hows it going any weight gain?

The ladies at work have left me alone now as I have not really gained any weight with what I have been eating, they can see that I am eating healthly.

Tracey, I was going to compliment your picture on here but stopped myself as it sounded like flirting and you know what people are like, I wouldn't rumours starting :p:p

Haha ditto huni xxx

Ahh didnt notice that, where abouts? North, south? x dont think there are many mancs on here, not that i know of anyway x

hahahaha im a south manchester girl however....i live in Bury now. How strange is that?! We are kinda neighbours! x

We may have passed in the street lol very strange x

Sorry fattothin she is at it again!!!!!!!!! she has moved on to Shornie now. This is a dating agency ??

Love Cilla xxx

Sorry Fattothin she has moved on to Shornie now.(perhaps theres something in the shakes?)

This is a dating forum ?????

Love Cilla xxxx

:):):)Sorry Fattothin she has moved on to Shornie now.(perhaps theres something in the shakes?)

This is a dating forum ?????

Love Cilla xxxx:):):)

Back