The weight will go!

Gamy

So I'm restarting the exante diet after 6 months off. In that time I got a new boyfriend, went on holiday and some how manage to maintain the weight I lost, which 2 stones for me isn't that big a deal. So Friday I had my 3 products fine, yesterday I slipped up as I had lunch around my boyfriend mum, who I'd met for the first time. So back on track today. I do have a terrible habbit of weighing myself daily, which is annoyingly disheartening, lucky been at my blokes and he doesn't own scales, but back tonight as my daughter comes home from her father's. So might weigh myself tomorrow morning, then will refuse to weigh myself on Friday and hopefully stick to the plan for that period of time :) I have shakes, flapjacks and cereal bars weighting for me at home, I didn't like their breakfast or soup, but the meals and puddings weren't too bad, just effort to make them when I have a 3 year old who constantly wants attention!

Hi Gamy and welcome back! So basically you're back to finish what you started? How much do you have to lose?

Hi freefall.
How are things going. I'm really struggling at the moment . This week I will try and take one day at a time and see how things go x

So I weighed myself this morning and despite having a wobbly Saturday I'm 7lbs down. So I'm currently just over 26st. I'm going to try and leave me next weigh in on Friday and then I can find out how much I lost in my first week. I didn't drink enough water yesterday which made me hungry towards the end and had some toast. But today armed with a 2l bottle of water which I vowed to drink by the end of the day. I think my goal weight will be under 10 stones, aiming more towards 9 stones. So in total almost a 20stone weight loss from my biggest ever weight. It can be done, even if its done in bite size pieces.

Well done on the 7lb, boiled eggs are my go to to if I am struggling. Bite size is a good way to go for it. Have a good day.

Les - left a message on your back from hols post.

I caved in yesterday and had some dinosaurs and chips. They were so nice. I ruled it off, but today stuck to it so far. I have one more product to go when my daughter goes to bed in about an hour. I've also switched from water to squash as the water i brought tastes strange. Maybe when I do my next shop and have more money I'll buy nice stuff.

I didn't care about the weight loss first week just about trying to get the diet to stick. As I had spent the first three months of the year with numerous false starts. It's a strange diet when it's going well it feels almost easy then other times it is absolute torture.

Toilet trainning went terrible yesterday after two dry days. So we're trying again today, so far so good. I'm looking forward to weigh in tomorrow. I really want to be in the next stone braket, but will admit haven't stuck to it 100%. I think if it was me on my own it would be fine, but I get so tempted by my daughters food. I'll figure something out though. My ex is having her for a week in August though, so if I haven't cracked it then, I could have a good go then. Although I have a few dates coming up so I'm sure that will be terrible for my diet.

Back